Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)

Go down 
+16
Professor Shannon Fine
Alex Kudo
Aveirra
Stacey Nightshade
konstantinos zorbas
Fred100
jadeclearwater
Professor Logan Grey
Ashe Mimmeaux
Draco Malfoy
Nicholas Ravenclaw
Ronald Weasley
Josephine Lycos
hermione granger
Professor Severus Snape
Professor Dumbledore
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
Remarks : Class Topper! Registered Animagus : Infierno the Owl
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 Mot10
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 2ngev12thjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 2ii97rmthjpg
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 2vblx61thjpg
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 Red_ci10
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 Crappy
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 212
Status Message : o.o
House Points : 2511

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 0

Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:40 am

Hermione sat down and pocketed her wand in the oppiset pocket than nomal.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartz.5forum.net/
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor
Remarks : The Only Wizard Lord Voldemort Ever Feared.
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 2ngev12thjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 2ii97rmthjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 2vblx61thjpg
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 Relaxed
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 011
House Points : 745

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 10

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:59 pm

"Continue Casting, I am going to free you from this only after you have all casted one clean Stunning Spell on me" He winked.
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 2ngev12thjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 2ii97rmthjpg

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:01 pm

Aurora sat there and watched. She was to tired to stand back up.
Back to top Go down
Josephine Lycos
2nd Year
2nd Year
Josephine Lycos

Hufflepuff
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 Mat_2010
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 Amused
Hogsmeade Items : None
Status Message : It's Stir Fry-day
House Points : 564

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:06 am

Josephine stood up again, pointed her wand at Professor Dumbledore and without hesitation shouted, "STUPEFY!!" A stream of red sparks shot out of her wand and stuck the professor's cloak.
Back to top Go down
http://albiontales.forummotion.com
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 2ngev12thjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 2ii97rmthjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 2vblx61thjpg

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:43 am

Albus was almost knocked out. He experienced a stirring sensation inside his head,"Well, tha-...means..uh..100 points I guess" He fumbled, but smiled,
Back to top Go down
Josephine Lycos
2nd Year
2nd Year
Josephine Lycos

Hufflepuff
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 Mat_2010
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 Amused
Status Message : It's Stir Fry-day
House Points : 564

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:48 am

"Yes!" Josephine exclaimed and punched the air. She quickly ran over to Professor Dumbledore's side and helped him steady himself. He seemed to still be dizzy. "Are you OK professor? I'm really sorry for hitting you so hard."
Back to top Go down
http://albiontales.forummotion.com
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 Temp4710
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 Angelic
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:46 am

"I belive he will be Fine Lycos, he is a very advanced and exceptional wizard!" as said I raised my wand and clearly and loudly said "Stupefy!" i watched as the tired Professor Dumbledore rising up from his a bit unbalanced stat, to dodge or deflect another Stunning Spell!
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info
Draco Malfoy
4th Year
4th Year
Draco Malfoy

Slytherin
Remarks : Top Points Earner (April 2010) Registered Animagi : Steingear the Phoenix
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 Temp2710
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 Tpe10
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 Runn10
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 2vblx61thjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 Red_ci10
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 Chatty
Status Message : We have an Ocean to study, we have a lake of lessons, we study a pond, we score a droplet, Then why study?....Lets just enjoy life!!!!
House Points : 2324

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:49 am

I was so silent these times, immedietly after Professor Snape shot out his Stunning Spell,I raised my wand and said "Stupefy" I watched as the scarlet red light shot out through my wand!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubbies.forummotion.info
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:12 pm

"I pleased that you hit me hard. That was fantastic" He chuckled and turned to Snape,"I am perfectly fine" He nodded. Snape's spell wasnt as hard as Josephine, but it was swift in motion. But Albus deflected it,"What an improvement Severus, 40 Points to Slytherin" He exclaimed. "Goodness me, that was quick, Draco" As he turned to deflect another unexpected Stunning Spell from Draco."Take 25 points for your pace. you need to improve on knocking me out though" He told Draco,"You can all do it, I am confident, you just need to try" He told the whole class.
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 Temp4710

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:41 am

Snape Stood Up and Then again , for another fresh attepmt redied himself. I raised my wand and said "Stupefy" and just as intended, another scarlet red jet of light shot towards Professor Dumbledore!
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:58 am

Hermione sat there watching everything. She wasnt to good right now with using spells cause she cant use her wand arm. She didnt attept to try again because of this reason.
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:03 am

Snape's spell hit him once again, and this time, it carried force,"excellent attempt Severus. 50 Points to Slytherin!" He exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Ravenclaw
Ist Year
Ist Year
Nicholas Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 Fine
House Points : 192

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:07 am

Nicholas stood up. Walked opposite professor dumbledore. Pulled out wand. And from all the forces said ,,Stupefy,, and red scarlets shot towards professor Dumbeldore.

Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 21afn9x
Back to top Go down
Ashe Mimmeaux
Ist Year
Ist Year
Ashe Mimmeaux

Slytherin
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 2ngev12thjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 2ii97rmthjpg
House Points : 90

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:18 pm

Ashe had entered quietly a while ago and oddly enough was able to not be noticed. As he finished with the notes he smiled, turned, and quietly but clearly(as clearly as one can with a slight korean acent) said "Stupefy." He concentrated better in quiet situations, and as his body was calm, his mind was able to pour the will into his wand and force the spell out with great force for a first year...although he did have alot of backed up power from being about three years late in starting his schooling.

With clear eyes and an open expression, ashe let out a breath, slowly lowering his wand once the stream of red light had finished flowing from his wand. Lets see how well he finctioned for his first time. He honestly didnt expect for much to happen, though he was half hopeing that he didnt aidentaly hit one of the other students who seemed to be moving about much more than was needed.
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:58 pm

[Posting As Student]

"That was a close chance, Ashe, you would have hit Mr Ravenclaw"
Back to top Go down
Ashe Mimmeaux
Ist Year
Ist Year
Ashe Mimmeaux

Slytherin
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 2ngev12thjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 2ii97rmthjpg
House Points : 90

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:28 pm

Ashe winced, he saw it as well. "Sorry...you all do know you dont have to move to cast this right?" He didnt want to sound like a jerk but he had troubles at times. He wasnt going to take another shot untill the others had managed theirs, for the casses safety.
Back to top Go down
Professor Logan Grey
Professors
Professors
Professor Logan Grey

Ravenclaw
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 Scared
House Points : 178

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 1:58 am

Logan entered the room as quiet as he can but still students seem to notice him, and that was really embarassing for a ravenclaw to be late but as soon as he entered the room, he ran towards his sit and wrote as fast as he can, he doesn't care if he can't read it for he knows this lesson already. In just a quick second. He stood up, pointed his wand to Prof. Dumbledore. "Stupefy!" Logan said as he enchant the charm perfectly. A Red light appeared and struck Prof. Dumbledore.

Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 180px-Stupefy
Back to top Go down
http://halfbloodrpg.darkbb.com
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:38 am

Albus smiles as he dodged wach of those spells,"Not bad for a first attempt but you still have a lot to improve..10 Points to Slytherin and Ravenclaw" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
jadeclearwater
Ist Year
Ist Year
jadeclearwater

Slytherin
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 Fine
House Points : 161

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:53 am

*Jade was writing down her notes furiously. Every piece of information had to count in her notebook. Her notes were taken and she waited for her turn to take a shot at Professor Dumbledore. Once her turn was up, she stood. She raised her wand, pointed it at the professor. He stood there watching her.*

Stupefy!!

*A crackle of magic shot out of her wand like a bullet. In a straight line, it hurtled over to the professor. She was shocked and excited to know she did it on her first try!*
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor
Remarks : Registered Animagi : Thunderbolt The Cheetah
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 Temp2810
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 2vblx61thjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 Red_ci10
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 Confused
Status Message : My Charms Grade 5B , the highest in Charms class
House Points : 2566

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:28 am

I rush towards the class , "Oh no , I'm late , what did I missed?" , I asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.art-castle.biz/index.htm
konstantinos zorbas
Ist Year
Ist Year
konstantinos zorbas

Gryffindor
Status Message : I'm Fine
House Points : 296

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:17 am

oh sorry im late i was in the bathroom XD can i come in professor?
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:07 am

Albus winced as the spell hit him, and he smiled after a few seconds. "Good, Clearwater. 15 Points to Slytherin. You can improve." He then turned to the latecomers. "5 Points taken from both of you. This is the fourth class of the term, and you are late. Not a good sign." He frowned at them,"I dont want reasons. Get In and take down the notes.
He ordered as he moved around the class. "Now, its time for homework. Write a 15 line essay on why Stupefy is one of the most commonly uses combat spell around the world." He told to the entire class and nodded, his lips spreading into a smile.
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 Temp2810

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:03 pm

"Here Is My Homework!" I exclaimed ,

Why Stupefy is one of the most commonly uses
combat spell around the
world ::-

1. As We know , Stupefy , is a stunning spell , & it stuns whoever it is cast
upon, knocking them temporarily unconscious.

2. Just because It's a stunning spell , It normally helps during duels to render the unconscious during the starts.

3.Because of it's easy Pronunciation , and temporary stunning effect , The spell can be used into the caster's favor.

4. If Casted with too force it can put the victim into a unconscious state , which obviously can lead into a automatic win of the caster.

5.Even though Stupefy can be blocked easily , it's still has the easiest incantation.

6. By starting a duel using Stupefy , It gets easier to examine how the opponent reacts to it.

7. Stupefy gets into your favor if it hits the opponent in the start if the opponent fails to block it.

8. If the opponent fails to block the spell , it ,Obviously , brings you a plus point to do more damage to your opponent , well not killing your opponent , of course.

9. By using smart strategies with stupefy , the caster can deal higher damage.

10. Even if the stupefy is repelled back at the caster , it can still be blocked easily.

11. Stupefy is a spell which can be casted multiple times with a little amount of break because the spell has a really easy pronunciation.

12. Stupefy is the easiest to pronounce and really effective spell.

13. Countering someone using a powerful Stupefy spell , can result in breaking the shield spells.

14. It can be used to stun someone while a duel , so obviously providing more amount of time to the caster to react , and can do more damage after stunning the opponent.

15. Stupefy is refereed as the a preferable attacking spell.

(Special
request to fellow students , please don't copy my essay , it took me
really long time to complete it.)
Back to top Go down
Stacey Nightshade
Ist Year
Ist Year
Stacey Nightshade

Gryffindor
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 Sneaky
House Points : 309

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:36 am

Stacey slid into class. She took out her wand and shouted " Stupify!" To professor dumbledor. She sat down as the light flew accross the room and hit her professor. She took out her homework and placed it on her desk
Stacey's homework
1 Stupify is a stunning spell
2 It stuns whoever it is casted apon knocking them temporarily unconscious
3 it normally helps during duels to render the unconcious during the starts
4 If casted with too force to it the victim can be put into a unconcious state
(Please don't copoy my essay)
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:11 pm

I just hope , My homework would be graded soon lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next