Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3)

Go down 
+7
Professor Remus Lupin
Martin
Aberforth Dumbledore
Professor Rubeus Hagrid
Professor Severus Snape
hermione granger
Professor Dumbledore
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor
Remarks : The Only Wizard Lord Voldemort Ever Feared.
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) 2ngev12thjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) 2ii97rmthjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) 2vblx61thjpg
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) Relaxed
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) 011
House Points : 745

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 10

Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) Empty
PostSubject: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:25 am

Albus Dumbledore entered the class to see each of his students waiting eagerly for his arrival. He was a bit late but he had an appointment with Amelia Bones at the Ministry. Albus flicked his wand as usual and the windows closed and the blackboard became blank.
"Good Day Everyone! Sorry for the wait, I had things in mind, of course, but you want be waiting any more. I am going to teach a funny spell today and I am sure you will like it...it is known by it's incantation itself...'Tarantellegra' He smiled as he said that because some of them had gasped as he said the incantaion."So you know what the spell does, I take it?" Dumbledore looked around his class,"Who can tell me what the spell does?" He asked, waiting to be answered.
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
Remarks : Class Topper! Registered Animagus : Infierno the Owl
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) Mot10
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) 2ngev12thjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) 2ii97rmthjpg
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) 2vblx61thjpg
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) Red_ci10
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) Crappy
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) 212
Status Message : o.o
House Points : 2511

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 0

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:28 am

I walk up to the door and knock knowing that i was like a few minutes late
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartz.5forum.net/
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) Temp4710
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) 2ngev12thjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) 2ii97rmthjpg
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) Angelic
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:31 am

I stood up and said "Tarantallegra is a jinx used to force another person's legs to begin dancing uncontrollably,It is mainly used to make a victim do something hilarious, but it can be also be used in duelling. "
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) 2ngev12thjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) 2ii97rmthjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) 2vblx61thjpg

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:38 am

"Well put, Snape!" Dumbledore exclaimed,"10 points to Slytherin! And Miss Granger will take her seat" he said, knowing she is standing outside. He flicked his wand and the door opened."Come in quickly and take down the notes, Miss Granger, Snape has just seized his chance to earn points for his house. Now, moving in, people regard this spell as funny, hilarious, teasing and all kinds of fun magic, but it can be more than that, of course it depends upon who uses it,.."Albus continued, walking around the class, also observing the reactions of various students. "Now," He came to a halt and looked up to face the whole class,"let's begin the practical work," he said,"wand out everyone, and say,"Tarantellegra!!" Albus said, without his wand,"I don't want any of you pointing to another, you will not be doing that spell on one another, instead, you will be doing it on yourself!" He chuckled and continued,"There is no special wand movements required as such, but the pronunciation should be accurate....now then , why don't all of you start?" He suggested, to general whisperings.
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:41 am

srry im late professor dumbledore i was at the hospital wing and was just let out. *takes seat and listens to further instructions
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:58 am

I was mumbling, why Ms Granger always had to visit the Hospital wing and why All Professors always Had to give her an excuse for a mere duel with me, i was so excited for the tournaments which is advancing!!.i raised my wand and then mused over it for sometime and then pointed my wand over myself and said "Tarantellegra" and pointed it to my legs....It started to writhle but it was only a mild spell reaction....I was wondering why i never danced like hermoine Does?"

Severus
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:01 am

i heard professor snape mumble and passed a piece of parchment saying, " can u please be quiet professor? i can barely hear over your mumbling."
Back to top Go down
Professor Rubeus Hagrid
Professors
Professors
Professor Rubeus Hagrid

Ravenclaw
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) Temp2610
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) Temp4610
Status Message : Is protecting the Forbidden Forrest!
House Points : 253

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:43 am

I took out my wand after being quiet for the previous part of the lesson. I took a look at the notes i had made. I yelled Taratellegra and pointed the wand at my leg. They started moving un controllebly. I jumped of my chair and danced through the classroom. I felt really embarrased. Dancing past Professor Dumbledore i asked him if he maybe could mention the spell to stop this spell?
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:49 am

Albus quickly pointed his wand at Hagrid's legs and muttered,"Finite" which should stop the action of the spell.

Go back to your seat and continue practicing! If we're lucky, we will manage a group of excellent dancers at the end of the class" He chuckled and threw a sharp look at Snape,"Practice Severus you can do it!" he insisted
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:09 am

i point to my feet and say " Taratellegra " and get up dancing leaving my wand in my pack where it has been fer the past like week. i mumble " Finite" then stop dancing. i sit at my dest and watch professor snape.
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:50 am

"Ok" i said to professor Dumbedore and then pointed my wand at myself , and before casting thought,why does the spell not have any incantations? and i moved my wand past my leg and said "Taratellegra" and it started to Dance!!! and I was there dancing and moving through the spaces between the neatly arranged benches, in an uglky style (Dancing) i took my wand out and said "Finite" and then quietly came back and sat at my place waiting for Professor Dumbledore to make some comments
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:54 am

I passed a note to professor snape that read " good job! :^)" then i wait fer professor dumbledore to saysomething
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:03 pm

Albus smiled,"Now thats better Severus. But there's always room for improvement!" He said, and then turned to Hermione Granger,"You danced the best so far. Let's do it one more time and then I'll give out points to the best spell caster!" he announced,"Remember to spell the incantation correctly, Tarantellegra!" He walked towards his blackboard and turned to face the class in general,"Start casting, this is your one last chance to cast it in this particular class!" He said, grinning
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:50 am

I tried the spell one last time. I pointed to my feet and wispered "Tarantellegra" so quietly that you could barely hear me. I hopped up and starting dancing. I pointed at my feet again and as quietly as before i whispered "Finite." i sat down at my desk and waited.
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:23 am

Albus heard a tapping noise and quickly turned around to see Granger dancing,"Finite" He quietly said and clapped his hands together,"Wonderful, Miss Granger, Now for your first effort, I award you 15 points and for this one...25 points..so that would make it a total of 40 points for Gryffindor!!!" He smiled
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:25 am

thank you professor.
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:15 am

Your welcome, miss granger
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:16 am

i watch as the others work more and hope they do great
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:33 am

I muttered to myself, though no one heard it "Ah, Another joker Spell, I dont know what use this dancing would be" and smiled and pointed my wand to my legs and said "Tarrantellegra" and my legs came to wheel around the class and keep up steps and do all those funny things, and I saw the whole class laugh and clap and when finally,.....Due to excitement, I laughed and still went on dancing.....I hoped Professor Dumbledore would look to me soon and get me free of this!!

Severus
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:32 pm

i didnt laugh at professor snape like the other students because i was reading " Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them"
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:59 pm

After about five minutes of trying to read with all the laughing i looked up and watched. I looked at the kids in the front wondering why they were laughing. I saw professor snape dancing and put my head on my desk knowing that he would probably get more points than i did. I sat there in the desk that was in the corner with my head on my desk and my hands wrapped around it calmly.
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:44 am

Albus pointed his wand at the legs of Snape and muttered,"Finite", "Good Severus..certainly better than your first attempt!" He exclaimed and then continued"Take 5 points for your first one and 20 for this....25 points to Slytherin!" He concluded
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:46 am

I kept my head on my desk tiredly and listen to what else was going to go on.
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:12 am

I was wondering 'Now What do we do?!'
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:27 am

"Now....we have some really exciting business...homework!" He exclaimed, much to everyone's displeasure."I want you to describe atleast two situation where this spell can be useful...Also, I need you to prepare a project on how this spell can be used in duels along with the other powerful spells using a strategy..as you know, this spell alone is not a powerful one.." He concluded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3) Empty

Back to top Go down

Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 3)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next