Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)

Go down 
+16
Professor Shannon Fine
Alex Kudo
Aveirra
Stacey Nightshade
konstantinos zorbas
Fred100
jadeclearwater
Professor Logan Grey
Ashe Mimmeaux
Draco Malfoy
Nicholas Ravenclaw
Ronald Weasley
Josephine Lycos
hermione granger
Professor Severus Snape
Professor Dumbledore
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Stacey Nightshade
Ist Year
Ist Year
Stacey Nightshade

Gryffindor
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 2ngev12thjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 2ii97rmthjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 2vblx61thjpg
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 Sneaky
Hogsmeade Items : None
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 011
House Points : 309

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:49 pm

Same here good luck on your grade!
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor
Remarks : Registered Animagi : Thunderbolt The Cheetah
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 Temp2810
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 2ngev12thjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 2ii97rmthjpg
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 2vblx61thjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 Red_ci10
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 Confused
Status Message : My Charms Grade 5B , the highest in Charms class
House Points : 2566

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:32 pm

I notice Stacey's homework , and said in astonishment "Weren't we supposed to do a 15 line essay? , But yours only contains 4?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.art-castle.biz/index.htm
Stacey Nightshade
Ist Year
Ist Year
Stacey Nightshade

Gryffindor
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 2ngev12thjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 2ii97rmthjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 2vblx61thjpg

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:20 pm

I sighed. "didnt have enough time,I gotta do the rest" I said shaking my head
Back to top Go down
Aveirra
Ist Year
Ist Year
Aveirra

Ravenclaw
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 2ngev12thjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 2ii97rmthjpg
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 2vblx61thjpg
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 Angelic
House Points : 90

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 0

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:56 am

Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 121542 oh my!!!i'm late....while standing at the front door where the defense against the dark arts subject is going on...where is victor???i told him to wait for me...
then suddenly the door opens...
You may come in Aveirra....said professor dumbledor...
Aveirra:Im sorry professor...i was lost again...
Professor: its ok,,,you may sit down...
As i waiting..
Victor:i'm sorry,,,ijust didn't saw you..but i've waited..
Aveirra:its ok...what are we going to do?
Victor: We are going to cast the stupefy spell to professor Dumbledor...
Aveirra:oh my?
Professor dumbledor:ok Aveirra..its your turn...
nervously,i stand up,,look at him..i feel like im going to melt...im almost trembling
Professor dumbledor:just relax...don't worry...
I close my eyes and breath deeply....i look at him and concentrate...i point my wand to him...Swish and flick and STUPEFY!....Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 Tumblr_kspz4hgAuT1qzfnvyo1_500
Stupefy - a spell that renders someone unconscious
1.for example, Minerva McGonagall had to be moved to St Mungo's after being hit with the spell by multiple Ministry of Magic employees in 1996, and Madam Pomfrey commented that it was a surprise that the Professor did not die from it.
2.when harry used it on ron in Used numerous times on during practice for the Third Task of the Triwizard Tournament.
3.During the Battle of the Department of Mysteries by harry and hermione to crabbe sr.
4.During a skirmish at Tottenham Court Road in 1997 by harry on thorfin rowle.
5.During the Battle over Little Whinging by ron on a death eater.
6.While searching for information on Rowena Ravenclaw's Diadem with Harry Potter during the Battle of Hogwarts by luna lovegood.
7.In assistance to Draco Malfoy during the Battle of Hogwarts by harry.
8.During their escape from the bank after robbing it in 1998 by ron,harry and hermione.
9.The beggar lunged at Hermione while she was disguised as Bellatrix Lestrange with Polyjuice Potion by ron.
10.During the Battle of Malfoy Manor, using three wands at once by harry.
11.While infiltrating the Ministry by harry.
12.During the Battle of the Astronomy Tower by harry.
13.During the Battle of the Department of Mysteries in defence of Harry Potter by hermione.
14.During the chaos after Morsmordre was cast following the 1994 Quidditch World Cup.
15.Used in the Room of Requirement during a D.A. practice by nigel.
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor
Remarks : The Only Wizard Lord Voldemort Ever Feared.
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 Relaxed
House Points : 745

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 10

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:15 am

"Excellent Work Fred! 250 Points to Gryffindor!" He then turned to Stacey "Not bad, but there is plenty of romm for improvement. 10 Points for you too." He sighed to look at the newcomer."Good work, 50 Points to you too, but you have scribbled it down, its not as neat as Freds." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aveirra
Ist Year
Ist Year
Aveirra

Ravenclaw
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 2ngev12thjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 2ii97rmthjpg

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:17 pm

Is that 50points ,mine sir?
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:46 am

"Yes" He answered.
Back to top Go down
Aveirra
Ist Year
Ist Year
Aveirra

Ravenclaw

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:00 am

Thank you professor,
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:10 am

"You are welcome Miss" He replied and waited for more submissions.
Back to top Go down
Stacey Nightshade
Ist Year
Ist Year
Stacey Nightshade

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:09 am

Stacey thought on some spells then found somthing to do. "Professor how bout I make a poem for spels?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 Temp2810
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 2ngev12thjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 2ii97rmthjpg
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 2vblx61thjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 Red_ci10

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:15 pm

I got up my chair in excitement , smiled and said "Thanks a ton professor! , But For some reason , I don't see the points in my profile?" , But still thanks a ton! :D
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:21 pm

"Any creativity is welcome here, Stacey" He smiled at her and then turned to Fred,"Done" He winked and then grinned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:13 am

I bowed and thanked professor "Thanks a lot professor , Defence against the Dark Arts is the class which I love the most , dueling is the best part! , when can any of us have a practical class duelings?" I said as I smiled
Back to top Go down
Alex Kudo
Ist Year
Ist Year
Alex Kudo

Slytherin
Remarks : One of the Best Wand Tests Ever Written : One of the Best Apparitions Test Ever Written
Status Message : Go Spain!
House Points : 368

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:12 am

Alex walked in, expecting herself to be late. After all, she had only just very recently enrolled into the school.
"Hello professor! What have I missed?" She asked, sitting down and adjusting her long, flowing Sytherin robes. She carefully pulled her Ash with Phoenix Feather wand out of her robe pocket and placed it neatly onto the table. She awaited any instruction that was to be given while she crossed her fingers on the table surface.
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Professor Shannon Fine
Ist Year
Ist Year
Professor Shannon Fine

Slytherin
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 Flirty
House Points : 185

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:44 am

*Shannon was nervous. she had never really cast a perfect spell yet so she sat at her desk and prtended to still be copying the notes. though she knew she would have to try soon .
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Ist Year
Ist Year
Pansy Parkinson

Slytherin
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 2ngev12thjpg
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 2ii97rmthjpg
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 Happy
House Points : 140

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:10 pm

i sat there gathering the confidence to try and when i was ready i put all my focus and determination in it and said "Stupify" loudy and clearly trying not to make a fool out of myself.
Back to top Go down
Professor Shannon Fine
Ist Year
Ist Year
Professor Shannon Fine

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:05 pm

I looked at minerva petrified, how could she just up and cast a spell!!???
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:25 am

"Alex, ask your friends. They will tell you." He replied. Albus was knocked onto the floor with that mediocre spell cast. He slowly got up, and brushing the dust off his robes, he spoke,"Welcome to DADA, minerva and Shannon, a lot to learn, a lot to learn.." He said, smiling kindly. "Cast again" He ordered.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Ist Year
Ist Year
Alyssa

Gryffindor
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 2ngev12thjpg
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 Pensive
House Points : 43

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:02 pm

Alyssa ran into the classroom almost tripping over herself. She quickly sat in a desk, hoping not to be noticed.
Back to top Go down
Professor Shannon Fine
Ist Year
Ist Year
Professor Shannon Fine

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:18 pm

Well it is now or never....... i guess here it goes......
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:40 am

Albus smiled at the newcomer,"Copy down the notes" He told her.
Back to top Go down
Laura Black
Ist Year
Ist Year
Laura Black

Slytherin
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 Lonely
House Points : 79

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:08 am

I was late, again. Not that i cared, my family never had a particular fondness for rules. i stalked in, sat next to the slytherins and started taking notes like usual.
Back to top Go down
Professor Remus Lupin
Deputy HeadMaster
Deputy HeadMaster
Professor Remus Lupin

Hufflepuff
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 Fine
House Points : 317

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:10 pm

Sorry poeples, I'll have to lock this now.

Locked +
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3