Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

My wand test

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw
Badges : My wand test 2ngev12thjpgMy wand test 2ii97rmthjpgMy wand test 2vblx61thjpg
My wand test Tired
Hogsmeade Items : None
Status Message : Amortentia potion, I smell roses, trees, vanilla, rain and new books
House Points : 755

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

My wand test Empty
PostSubject: My wand test   My wand test EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:40 pm

As I walk into Ollivanders: Makers of fine wands since 382 BC. Mr. Ollivander turned around "hello luna" he said to me. "hi Mr. Ollivander I said to him as I shook his hand. Mr. Ollivander walked to the very back of his shop. After a few minutes of cluttering around he walked back. "Here's a wand that no one has tested in 200 years." Wow I thought as Mr. Ollivander handed the wand to me. It was Oak with a phoenix feather. "Its very pretty." I commented. "Oh Not only that its very powerful too." Mr. Ollivander told me.
I waved the wand. Slowly it started to glow and it felt as if the size was getting smaller matching the size of my hand.
Mr. Ollivander took a step forward and he said "Wow many witches and wizards have tried this wand but it usally just broke something but you..." My father barged in and inturpted Mr. Ollivander. "Come on Luna its time to go" he told me. "Bye Mr. Ollivander" I said turning to leave. Mr. Ollivander just waved as I left. "Thats a nice wand Luna" My father said. "Yeah it is." I replied taking a last glance at Mr. Ollivanders shop.
Back to top Go down
Professor Remus Lupin
Deputy HeadMaster
Deputy HeadMaster
Professor Remus Lupin

Hufflepuff
Badges : My wand test 2ngev12thjpgMy wand test 2ii97rmthjpgMy wand test 2vblx61thjpg
My wand test Fine
My wand test 011
House Points : 317

My wand test Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wand test   My wand test EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:15 pm

25 Points To Ravenclaw
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw
My wand test Tired
Hogsmeade Items : None
Status Message : Amortentia potion, I smell roses, trees, vanilla, rain and new books
House Points : 755

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

My wand test Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wand test   My wand test EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:32 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My wand test Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wand test   My wand test Empty

Back to top Go down

My wand test