Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

Umm my wand test.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ace
Ist Year
Ist Year

Slytherin
Badges : Umm my wand test. 2ngev12thjpgUmm my wand test. 2ii97rmthjpg
Umm my wand test. Mellow
Hogsmeade Items : None
Umm my wand test. 011
House Points : 70

Umm my wand test. Empty
PostSubject: Umm my wand test.   Umm my wand test. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:25 pm

Ok here we go.

I walked to Mr. Ollivander's wand shop to get my first wand I was very nervous not knowing what was going to happen."Welcome to my wand shop.Your face is new to me what is your name?"Mr Ollivander said."My name is Ace I'm here to get a wand"I said."Well of course you are"Mr Ollivander said as he began to look for a wand that ha thought would suit me."Hmmm well this is a bit girly and this one is a bit old"He said.Then he went to another room that was at the far end of his shop."I'll be right back"He said.I started to look around at other wands trying to see if I could find one on my own.Then I thought about Hogwarts.I was thinking if I was gonna make friends,get picked on,or if I was gonna even go.Just then Mr Ollivander came back with a red wand that had a pheonix carved in the middle."Well I thought this one would suit you best because you have a Fiery personality"He said."Thanks Mr Ollivander"I said as I stared at the wand."Your welcome..........Oh and ace I made it myself"He said"Thanks"I said as I walked out the door with my new wand.
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : Umm my wand test. Temp4710
Umm my wand test. 2ngev12thjpgUmm my wand test. 2ii97rmthjpg
Umm my wand test. 2vblx61thjpg
Umm my wand test. Angelic
Umm my wand test. 011
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

Umm my wand test. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm my wand test.   Umm my wand test. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:44 pm

20 points to Slytherin!
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info

Umm my wand test.
Page 1 of 1