Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

Continue The Story.....

Go down 
+19
Nymphadora Tonks
Alex Kudo
Professor Lilly Evans
Fred100
Fenrir Greyback
Professor Logan Grey
Josephine Lycos
Fred Weasley
Sirius Black
Aberforth Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Luna Lovegood
Professor Remus Lupin
Professor Tom Riddle
Lord Voldemort
hermione granger
Professor Flitwick
Professor Severus Snape
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw
Badges : Continue The Story..... - Page 22 2ngev12thjpgContinue The Story..... - Page 22 2ii97rmthjpgContinue The Story..... - Page 22 2vblx61thjpg
Continue The Story..... - Page 22 Tired
Hogsmeade Items : None
Status Message : Amortentia potion, I smell roses, trees, vanilla, rain and new books
House Points : 755

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

Continue The Story..... - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:08 pm

"Whats wrong?" Sirius asked. Tonks just ran upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor
Badges : Continue The Story..... - Page 22 2ngev12thjpgContinue The Story..... - Page 22 2ii97rmthjpgContinue The Story..... - Page 22 2vblx61thjpg
Continue The Story..... - Page 22 Busy
Continue The Story..... - Page 22 011
Status Message : Lily Evans+ Severus Snape= Cutest couple in the series, it shoulda happened
House Points : 2941

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:24 pm

Sirius followed Tonks up the stairs.

"Dora, what's wrong? please tell me we need you on top of your game you fetch Harry soon." Sirius said pleadingly.

Tonks slowly explained what happend and summed it up to:

" In my 4th year I used my time turner to go back in time, i went so far back that I was in Lily, Severus, James, Remus, and yours year."

She went on to explain in better detail what happened, "I grew up with you all, and Lilly was married to Severus and then i went back again and Lilly was married to James but both times she had Harry and then i went back again because i was lost and then my turner broke and i woke up here."

Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
2nd Year
2nd Year
Nymphadora Tonks

Slytherin
Badges : Continue The Story..... - Page 22 2ngev12thjpgContinue The Story..... - Page 22 2ii97rmthjpg
Continue The Story..... - Page 22 Bored
Status Message : “Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think"
House Points : 1046

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:49 pm

" Love, I can't imagine going through this, but I know this is where you belong. I am just glad you got to meet Lily and James, but there is something you have to know." Said Sirius trying to calm her
" Well what is it???" Tonks asked quickly
"Lily and James... Well they died 14 years ago. A dark wizard you might have heard of him, named Voldemort, he killed them"
Tonks didn't know what to do. Was there anybody that would ever understand? Would anybody love her the way they did?
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw
Status Message : Amortentia potion, I smell roses, trees, vanilla, rain and new books

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:35 pm

"WE HAVE TO GO NOW!" A voice yelled up to them. "We have to go." Sirius said grabbing Tonks' arm. "Where?" She asked pulling away.
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor
Status Message : Lily Evans+ Severus Snape= Cutest couple in the series, it shoulda happened

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:03 am

A boy with magnifacent green eyes ran into her on the way down, for a moment she thought she recognized him but the instant had passed and he had escaped down the hall out into a feild, the feild seemed to go all the way around the house, if you could really call it that. The building lookied like 4 or 5 shacks stacked upon each other, but it was quite obviously lived in, she was lost in thought when suddenly a large fire encircled the home, it was as though it were a srpent the way it moved, that's when she noticed the boy running through the gap followed closely by a girl with firey red hair. THen she heard the words"I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK!" it sounded like a deranged woman, and as luck woulod have it it was. that's when she realized that she had just spoken to sirius, how could- she turned and saw a misty whihte figure gazing down at her, his eyes full of remorse.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
2nd Year
2nd Year
Nymphadora Tonks

Slytherin
Badges : Continue The Story..... - Page 22 2ngev12thjpgContinue The Story..... - Page 22 2ii97rmthjpg
Status Message : “Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think"

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:37 am

Tonks had no one . She was alone. There was nobody left that she loved. She sat down outside and cried. "Why?! Why him? Why can't I just die! I can't imagine there is anything left to live for!" Tonks screamed up at the sky.
She buried her face into her lap and sobbed. Once she had calmed down she looked up. The sky looked dark. Something was not right. Then he came out. He looked tired. It was Remus.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:23 pm

When Tonks saw him. The pained and tired expression on his face. Mixed with care that seemed to be aimed at her. Tonks couldn't help but smile.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
2nd Year
2nd Year
Nymphadora Tonks

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:17 pm

"Remus. What's going on?" Said Tonks a little shakily
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:10 pm

"Darling I understand you've been through alot, Sirius's ghost told me, and he was my best friend, aside from James, and both of them have been lost to the dark lord, I pray that you pretend to have composure in the presence of Harry though, he's lost them too, as you know James is his father, but you may not know that Lilly and James made Sirius Harry's godfather.we need to keep him safe. for them."

Tonks smiled, she knew his words had a deeper meaning but she was too exhausted to scavenge for the meaning, so she hugged him deeply wiped her tears and stood up to go find the rascal her best friends had produced.
Back to top Go down
Professor McGonagall
Ist Year
Ist Year
Professor McGonagall

Gryffindor
Badges : Continue The Story..... - Page 22 2ngev12thjpg
House Points : 30

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:26 pm

She was looking around when she stumbled upon him, "Harry! Hi, my name is Tonks!" She said smiling, her hair turning bubble-gum pink
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:27 pm

(ooc: Ms. McGonagal, You can't post until you've been sorted, I'm afraid. it makes it easier...)

harry looked around and say the pink haired girl standing there, "Hi there." and he turned to go visit with Mrs Weasly
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
2nd Year
2nd Year
Nymphadora Tonks

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:51 am

"Well' said Tonka a little hurt
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:55 am

Harry turned around and realized who she was,,, "Oh my hi ther, you seem,,, really familiar" he said.

he had a picture of Tonks Snape Lilly and James and kept it in his pocket at all times and seeing this girl who looked the same age and exactly like a girl in a picture that was taken 20 years ago threw him off
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:00 pm

"Ummm.." Tonks was trying to think of something to say. Harry's eyes widened and he took a step back. Tonks quickly turned around and saw...
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:54 pm

Severus, she had missed him, yet wandered if he would remember the past she had been in for so long.

when he smiled at her she knew he did, then frowned as he noticed harry, "He's too much like his father" he said at Tonks "Keep an eye out Dora" he said and passed.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:17 pm

Tonks turned back at Harry. She noticed he had Lily's eyes. Before Tonks could say anything else, Harry had ran off again.
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:53 pm

Tonks later found herself entertaining two lovely girls, one was exceedingly bright and muggle born, the other had brilliant red hair and breathtaking green eyes. these two were like 2 halves of her best friend; she loved it.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:49 pm

She then changed her hair to a tomato red colour.
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:24 pm

the girls laughed as she made her face into a duck, after diner she escaped to her room and longed to see Lilly again
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
2nd Year
2nd Year
Nymphadora Tonks

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:18 pm

But she knew she wouldn't. Lily was gone, forever. Tonks thought... "I know! What if I leave this life? What if I go back in time! I can just leave!" Tonks remembered, that she had a strict order from Dumbledore though. She CAN'T go back. Never...
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:19 pm

DUMBLEDORE! SHe thought. She ran done the stairs. She was going to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
2nd Year
2nd Year
Nymphadora Tonks

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:21 pm

"Remus! WIll you come with me? I am going to go see Dumbledore. I need to talk to him"...
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:23 pm

"I,, wait, Dumbledore? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:26 pm

"Well, You know about the timeturner thing right? Yah its about that." She said quickly. "So, will you come with me?" She asked. She didn't know why she was asking him. Maybe it was cause' he was Lily's friend type person... ya, she thought. Thats why.
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:28 pm

"Dora, you can't..." Remus sighed realizing why she wanted to she Dumbledore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Continue The Story.....
Page 22 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next