Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

another story by me...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
Remarks : Class Topper! Registered Animagus : Infierno the Owl
Badges : another story by me... Mot10
another story by me... 2ngev12thjpganother story by me... 2ii97rmthjpg
another story by me... 2vblx61thjpg
another story by me... Red_ci10
another story by me... Crappy
another story by me... 212
Status Message : o.o
House Points : 2511

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 0

another story by me... Empty
PostSubject: another story by me...   another story by me... EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:24 am

Once in the small land of Yure, There lived a pack of young winged horses. One of the female horses had just given birth to another Female horse. This young horse would grow up to be the new ruler of the pack. Creatures from all over the land came to see the new born horse. Once the herd of centaurs got there, they figured out that the young horse didnt have any wings.

"Whats this?!?!" The leader of the herd , Zakariun, shouted. "This young one has no wings!!! It could never become the leader of this pack!!!" The centaurs ruled the land of Yure at that time and they chose if they thougt the one that was sposed to become the ruler of the herd, pack, or colony was healthy enough But the young horse was not. The ruler of the land gave upon this horse the name, Flugellos, which meant wingless.

As months passed, Flugellos grew older. When it was time for the centaurs to come back they would see Flugellos and figure out how healthy she was but they also came to see the newest horse born to the tribe. The mother horse of Flugellos bore another baby. This one was a boy. When the centaurs came they smiled brightly. They held up the new winged horse and said, "This... Is your future leader!!!" The other winged horses cheered for the new baby. They gave the little horse the name, Machtig, which meant mughty.

Years passed until it was time to make Machtig the new leader of the pack. When the centaurs got there this time all the winged horses were silent. Finally, The old horse, Flugellos, stepped from the crowd. "My brother has been killed. My mother and father are also dead. This pack is dying. And yet you are here. There is no more males to keep this pack alive. There is only one more female that can bear children. And that female is I Flugellos." The centaurs were surprised. One of them told the ruler of Yure that he would be willing to bear a child with Flugellos but the king denied.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE HEARD? WILL THE KING EVER LET Flugellos BEAR CHILDREN?
WAIT TILL THE NEXT PART TO FIND OUT!!!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartz.5forum.net/
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: another story by me...   another story by me... EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:41 pm

(NOTE: this is only a summary... u can give poits for this or u can wait for the actual story... your choice..: NOTE OVER)
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: another story by me...   another story by me... EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:33 pm

ok now here is the actual story.. at least the beginning...

Once in the small land of Yure, there lived a pack of young winged horses. The leader of the pack ,Namakoshti, And his mate , Manotachi, had a child. No one knew about this child. The child wasnt given a name as part of the Yurian tradition , No name is to be given to young until it is given by the Warden. The warden would be coming the next day so the young one wouldnt wait long.

The next morn, a herd of centaurs came to the pack of horses. The leader of the herd was the king of the land. They say that king Ario was the greatest of the land. He was also the eldest man in the land. As the herd got closer Manotachi looked at her child hoping the warden didnt care that he (or she) didnt have wings. It was rare for a winged horse to bear a child without wings. When Ario got to the child he frowned. "IS THIS A JOKE!?!? WHAT ARE WE SUPOSED TO DO WITH THIS??? SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY WINGS!?!" He pulled out a book and turned the pages. "Here we go." he started reading the book. The book read:

ARTICLE 12 PAGE 1952: If any animal in the kindom is born and doesnt have the special effects it is supposed to have it will be named , NONTRAFTIEL, which means odd, different or in other words Doesnt belong here.

So the name pu upon the child was Nontraftiel.The warden left the pack as Manotachi started crying. She didnt like the fact that her only child was odd.

Months went by and young Nontraftiel was growing slowly. For a long time Manotachi tried to figure out what was wrong with Nontraftiel. With no luck she was forced to try to keep Nontraftiel away from the rest of the pack. When she went to get food, The others would back away thinking something was wrong with her. Nontraftiel wasnt allowed to search for food so she didnt get as much muscle strength than the other young ones did. The father would watch her as he kept watch over the pack until one day another young horse came along and started hurting young Nontraftiel. As punishment the young horse and his parents were killed. Nontraftiel ended up staying at the rock where they slept while her parents were gone. By the time 3 months had passed Nontraftiel was the size of a new born deer. She was very unhealthy and scrawny. When time came that the warden visited Manotachi tried to hide Nontraftiel but the warden got to the pack before she found a hiding place.

When the warden got there Ario Frowed at Manotachi. "What has happened to this... this odd one? Why is she in such bad care? The kings gentlest man came and picked up Nontreaftiel. "This child will be coming to the infantry where someone will adopt her for you have no authority." As that he killed the father of Nontraftiel's father. "
Yor tribe will have a new leader. No one will be allowed to bear children with this one again." He pointed at Manotachi. The warden left with some men carying Nontreaftiel. The young horse understood what was goig on and left the tribe calmly.

For days they travled. The king tried to get all sorts of creatures to adopt Nontreaftiel but no one wanted a normal horse. Finally they got to the centaur caverns where all the centaurs are gathered to see this young horse. One of the young lady centaurs stepped up and said “May I adopt this young one. I cant bear children for I am to young, but I know how to raise children. “ At this Ario nodded and agreed to let the young lady take care of Nontreaftiel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another story by me...   another story by me... Empty

Back to top Go down

another story by me...
Page 1 of 1