Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

Continue The Story.....

Go down 
+19
Nymphadora Tonks
Alex Kudo
Professor Lilly Evans
Fred100
Fenrir Greyback
Professor Logan Grey
Josephine Lycos
Fred Weasley
Sirius Black
Aberforth Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Luna Lovegood
Professor Remus Lupin
Professor Tom Riddle
Lord Voldemort
hermione granger
Professor Flitwick
Professor Severus Snape
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Nymphadora Tonks
2nd Year
2nd Year
Nymphadora Tonks

Slytherin
Badges : Continue The Story..... - Page 12 2ngev12thjpgContinue The Story..... - Page 12 2ii97rmthjpg
Continue The Story..... - Page 12 Bored
Hogsmeade Items : None
Continue The Story..... - Page 12 011
Status Message : “Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think"
House Points : 1046

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

Continue The Story..... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:03 pm

Later Lilly was talking to Sev. "I didn't mean it" she said "I was just trying to make James angry." "Oh" Sev said as all of his dreams came tumbling down
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor
Badges : Continue The Story..... - Page 12 2ngev12thjpgContinue The Story..... - Page 12 2ii97rmthjpgContinue The Story..... - Page 12 2vblx61thjpg
Continue The Story..... - Page 12 Busy
Status Message : Lily Evans+ Severus Snape= Cutest couple in the series, it shoulda happened
House Points : 2941

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:10 pm

But then Sev realized Lilly was being Imperioused by James to say those things
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
2nd Year
2nd Year
Nymphadora Tonks

Slytherin
Badges : Continue The Story..... - Page 12 2ngev12thjpgContinue The Story..... - Page 12 2ii97rmthjpg
Status Message : “Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think"

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:12 pm

"I will Kill you for that!!!" Screamed Sev."Ava" Then Tonks slipped in and
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor
Badges : Continue The Story..... - Page 12 2ngev12thjpgContinue The Story..... - Page 12 2ii97rmthjpgContinue The Story..... - Page 12 2vblx61thjpg
Status Message : Lily Evans+ Severus Snape= Cutest couple in the series, it shoulda happened

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:14 pm

sneazed in James's face and Sev killed him :D
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
2nd Year
2nd Year
Nymphadora Tonks

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:15 pm

"Sorry Severus but as an auror in training I am gonna have to arrest you" Said Tonks as she hurried over to James side and saved him. Then Lily...
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:16 pm

grabbed sev and dissapperated them both away where tonks would never find them
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
2nd Year
2nd Year
Nymphadora Tonks

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:22 pm

James looked up at Tonks she smiled as usual and James asked where Lily was. "I don't know" Tonks said gloomily. "I think we done as friends since I saved you."Tonks said with a frown
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:26 pm

Lilly had James's invisibility cloak and whispered in his ear "You are a great man but I love Severus. I always have. By the way, I'm keeping the cloak" and then went to tonks and said "we are still friends but you have to pretend you didn't see sev do that or i will make you forget"
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
2nd Year
2nd Year
Nymphadora Tonks

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:29 pm

Tonks soon realized tears in her eyes " You're leaving! I am sorry Lilly but no we can't be friends anymore. I won't tell but if I learn Severus killed another person I won't just forget. Now leave."
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:32 pm

and Lilly left to live with Severus in the dungeon he was bound to teach in when he grew up
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
2nd Year
2nd Year
Nymphadora Tonks

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:36 pm

One day a year later Tonks wandered upon them by accident. " I told you to leave! You are banned from this castle you and your killer boyfriend! I said I wouldn't tell if you left , I am giving you a chance to leave this castle." Then James found Tonks " I have been looking for you every where we have a date in Hogsmeade. Lilly looked surprised as...
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:38 pm

James realized it was Lilly and Sev that Tonks was talking to
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
2nd Year
2nd Year
Nymphadora Tonks

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:41 pm

"Severus! I have some unfinished business with you sectum..." 'NO!" Tonks screamed. "You can't go as low as them just leave. I will finish this. Lilly I have warned you. Leave or I call Mad-Eye.
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:44 pm

"James, Tonks! Listen please! Sev and I never meant to do any harm! If you hadn't of sneazed in his eyes i could have stopped him! And James, You love me right?! Well, so does Sev, only his is much greater because he still loves me even after I chose you for 6 years!" And lilly broke down and sobbed
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
2nd Year
2nd Year
Nymphadora Tonks

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:47 pm

"Sorry Lilly I love Tonks I loved you but you chose him. I can't do this with you anymore I stopped loving you the minute you left 1 year ago. You never loved me not for 1 minute of your life have you ever shown affection towards me" and with that he walked over to Tonks and they left for hogsmeade while...
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:49 pm

Sev tried to calm Lilly down, she was now lying broken on the floor sobbing so hard she couldn't breathe
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
2nd Year
2nd Year
Nymphadora Tonks

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:50 pm

"Why are you acting like this" Severus said coldly. They are nothing just forget about it and they apparated to London and got a house there
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:52 pm

then thay got married and had twins, a girl and a boy... both with black hair and brilliant green eyes, named Harry and Ginny :D
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
2nd Year
2nd Year
Nymphadora Tonks

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:54 pm

Tonks was sitting in her house after graduation packing up for the ministry when she looked at the mail. "A postcard from Lilly?" She opened it and here is what it said...
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:01 pm

Dearest James and Dora,

We are not entirely sure if you would like to know, but Severus and I have had twins! Their names are Harry James and Ginny Dora. We miss you both, you have always been dear to us.
Also, Harry has the makings of a fantastic seeker just like his god-father. James, Dora if you would please take them in if anything ever happens to us.

Lots of Love
Lilly

Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
2nd Year
2nd Year
Nymphadora Tonks

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:04 pm

7 years later just that happened but just to Severus and the kids. James and Tonks had separated long before Tonks went to Lilly's house one day after 8 long years and was surprised to find...
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:05 pm

James there with Lilly
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
2nd Year
2nd Year
Nymphadora Tonks

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:07 pm

LILLY!! I have missed you so dearly! Hello James. Tonks said with a smile she had gotten over him long before and was pleased to see him with the person he belonged with.
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:09 pm

"Ah! Dora! Oh how amazing it is to see another familiar face!" Lilly exclaimed as Tonks realized Snape and the kids were no where to be seen
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
2nd Year
2nd Year
Nymphadora Tonks

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:26 pm

Tonks put the pieces together then her face went pale and her knees locked and soon enough everything went black
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Continue The Story.....
Page 12 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next