Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

How the Wand Tests Work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : How the Wand Tests Work Temp4710
How the Wand Tests Work 2ngev12thjpgHow the Wand Tests Work 2ii97rmthjpg
How the Wand Tests Work 2vblx61thjpg
How the Wand Tests Work Angelic
How the Wand Tests Work 011
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

How the Wand Tests Work Empty
PostSubject: How the Wand Tests Work   How the Wand Tests Work EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:16 am

The Wand tests are the first and the basic step for your education at Hogwarts.Please write paragraph on the day and your feelings when you first got your wand.You can add element of your own creativity on any matters.Please make sure you specify your wand maker and accordingly you will receive points for your Houses and yourselves.At the end of the Month your House points Including your points will be added and the House with the highest Point gets the Prize. Please don't forget to make sure which wand selects you.If you are good you may even receive Bonus Points.Once you pass on your wand Tests you will receive a small badge in your profile and then you are free to duel and explore Hogwarts however if you need to disparate you should pass you apparition Tests.

HM
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info

How the Wand Tests Work
Page 1 of 1