Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

My Wand Test

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlizard
Ist Year
Ist Year

Ravenclaw
Badges : My Wand Test 2ngev12thjpgMy Wand Test 2ii97rmthjpg
My Wand Test 011
House Points : 24

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 0

My Wand Test Empty
PostSubject: My Wand Test   My Wand Test EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:19 am

I was pensive on my first trip to Dragon Alley, what would be in store for me that day, my wand was of concern to me because a wand says everything about a person. Mr.Olivander came to me and studied, studied and studied and said he was not sure what wand would be perfect for me - so he had me stand back, while he helped some other students. I had to be patient and I started to wonder if this was a test in itself as he handed out wands to five other students, one right after the other. As I waited my foot began to pat in rhythm with the footsteps outside the shop - as others went about their business of getting ready for school. Mr. Olivander once again beckoned me to step forward and handed me a most beautiful light purple wand - the seond it was in my hand I would feel it fit perfectly and I started to feel a steady rhythm pulse in the wand and the most beautifully, yet silent (how was that possible) music from the wand ... yes, my want was humming for me - perfect. So I was off to get more things I would need at Hogwarts, hugging my wand along the way.
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : My Wand Test Temp4710
My Wand Test 2ngev12thjpgMy Wand Test 2ii97rmthjpg
My Wand Test 2vblx61thjpg
My Wand Test Angelic
My Wand Test 011
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

My Wand Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wand Test   My Wand Test EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:44 am

40 Points To Ravenclaw...Now you are free to take your classes Around Hogwarts

HM
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info

My Wand Test
Page 1 of 1