Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Stacey Nightshade
Ist Year
Ist Year
Stacey Nightshade

Gryffindor
Badges : Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 2ngev12thjpgPolishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 2ii97rmthjpgPolishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 2vblx61thjpg
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 Sneaky
Hogsmeade Items : None
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 011
House Points : 309

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:22 pm

Stacey followed. "Gimmie a shot im not that good but.." She shrugged and got ready
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor
Remarks : Registered Animagi : Thunderbolt The Cheetah
Badges : Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 Temp2810
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 2ngev12thjpgPolishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 2ii97rmthjpg
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 2vblx61thjpgPolishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 Red_ci10
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 Confused
Status Message : My Charms Grade 5B , the highest in Charms class
House Points : 2566

Enrolled

Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:30 pm

I asked in amazement , "You sure you wanna get hit by that bludger?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.art-castle.biz/index.htm
Stacey Nightshade
Ist Year
Ist Year
Stacey Nightshade

Gryffindor
Badges : Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 2ngev12thjpgPolishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 2ii97rmthjpgPolishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 2vblx61thjpg
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 Sneaky

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:41 pm

Stacey shrugged. "Thats the fun!" She said
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
Remarks : Class Topper! Registered Animagus : Infierno the Owl
Badges : Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 Mot10
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 2ngev12thjpgPolishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 2ii97rmthjpg
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 2vblx61thjpg
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 Red_ci10
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 Crappy
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 212
Status Message : o.o
House Points : 2511

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 0

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:13 am

hermione yawned and dove off her broom head first onto the ground. She landed in ahand stand and then stood up
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartz.5forum.net/
Stacey Nightshade
Ist Year
Ist Year
Stacey Nightshade

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:05 am

Stacey flew around bored. She flew to the ground,landed with a thud. Stacey held her broom in her hand,her robes fluttering in the wind. Stacey looked in Hermione direction. "Hey Hermione," She said,running up to her. "Check out these glasses!" She said putting her solar glases on. "You can see the stars in the daylight cause' its powerd by sunlight," She explianed grinning
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor
Remarks : Registered Animagi : Thunderbolt The Cheetah
Badges : Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 Temp2810
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 2vblx61thjpgPolishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 Red_ci10
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 Confused
Status Message : My Charms Grade 5B , the highest in Charms class
House Points : 2566

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:33 pm

I didn't noticed all that , and tossed a bludger in the air and hitted it towards Stacey
Back to top Go down
http://www.art-castle.biz/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry :: Hogwarts Grounds :: The Green Lawns-
Jump to: