Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
Remarks : Class Topper! Registered Animagus : Infierno the Owl
Badges : Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 Mot10
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 2ngev12thjpgPolishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 2ii97rmthjpg
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 2vblx61thjpg
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 Red_ci10
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 Crappy
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 212
Status Message : o.o
House Points : 2511

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 0

Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:30 pm

hermione continued to hide in the tree
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartz.5forum.net/
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor
Remarks : Registered Animagi : Thunderbolt The Cheetah
Badges : Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 Temp2810
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 2ngev12thjpgPolishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 2ii97rmthjpg
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 2vblx61thjpgPolishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 Red_ci10
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 Confused
Hogsmeade Items : None
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 011
Status Message : My Charms Grade 5B , the highest in Charms class
House Points : 2566

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:34 pm

I finally caught the snitch and exclaimed "WOOO YEAHHH!!! , HAHAHA Quidditch is FUN!" , And I play around by riding my broom and I notice a robe in the leaves...
Back to top Go down
http://www.art-castle.biz/index.htm
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
Badges : Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 Mot10
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 2vblx61thjpg
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 Red_ci10
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 Crappy

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:35 pm

hermione threw a quaffel at a random place
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor
Badges : Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 Temp2810
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 2vblx61thjpgPolishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 Red_ci10
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 Confused

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:44 pm

I noticed a Robe and couldn't help but wonder who was it , and I came down , and Shout "HEY WHO'S THERE?"
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:48 pm

hermione jumped from the tree and kicked a quaffel
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:51 pm

"Oh it's you hermione!" , I exclaimed as I enjoyed riding the broom
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:58 pm

hermione kicked a quaffle boredly
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:20 pm

"Cya hermione , I think I'll take another round of the court!" , as I take another round of the quidditch court
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:41 pm

"whatev" hermione sat on the groundandlooked atthe sky
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:35 pm

I came down , with my eyes full of water , "Hey hermione , you got some goggles? , My eyes started launching water , I think I've got something in my eyes" , picking my eyes I asked.
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:39 pm

i tossed him some goggles "here:"
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:42 pm

I rubbed my eyes & wore the goggles , and exclaimed "Thanks hermione" , and woosh I went up again
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:04 pm

hermione looked at the ground and kicked some durt
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:16 pm

As I kept flying , I shouted "Hey throw the Bludger! & Pass me the bat! , I wanna practice a bit!" , saying I fly up , and wait for hermione's response
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:28 pm

hermione tossed him one of the bats and let out the bludger. she then got on her broom, held her bat, and hit the bludger towards him
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:44 pm

As the buldger raged towards me , I get aside , and wait for it to come back...
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:55 pm

hermione laughed and waited
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:21 pm

I wait for the budgler to come back , and as soon as it did , I hit it really hard with the bat , and as it was supposed to come back at me , it started raging back at me like a angry bull again
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:30 pm

hermione flew towards the bludger and hit it harder than ever.
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:35 pm

"Hey how about playing badminton with that bludger?" I exclaimed as I saw hermione using the bat too , and hitted the bludger and threw it towards hermione
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:38 pm

hermione used the bat and hit the bludger as hard as she could
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:40 pm

The bludger raged at me , and I hitted it back
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:52 pm

hermione hit the bludger back towards him.
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:27 pm

I thought of having some fun with the bludger and started running away from it..
Back to top Go down
Stacey Nightshade
Ist Year
Ist Year
Stacey Nightshade

Gryffindor
Badges : Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 2ngev12thjpgPolishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 2ii97rmthjpgPolishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 2vblx61thjpg
Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 Sneaky
House Points : 309

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:09 pm

Stacey watched Hermione and Fed in amazement. She had her firebolt aside her. Stacey may have been to young to participate but she still rode her broom when she could. Stacey took off and watched them from the skies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.   Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Polishing my broom, talking about quidditch, and having some fun.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry :: Hogwarts Grounds :: The Green Lawns-
Jump to: