Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)

Go down 
+16
Professor Shannon Fine
Alex Kudo
Aveirra
Stacey Nightshade
konstantinos zorbas
Fred100
jadeclearwater
Professor Logan Grey
Ashe Mimmeaux
Draco Malfoy
Nicholas Ravenclaw
Ronald Weasley
Josephine Lycos
hermione granger
Professor Severus Snape
Professor Dumbledore
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor
Remarks : The Only Wizard Lord Voldemort Ever Feared.
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) 2ngev12thjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) 2ii97rmthjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) 2vblx61thjpg
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) Relaxed
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) 011
House Points : 745

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 10

Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) Empty
PostSubject: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 am

Albus Dumbledore entered the class and as usual. he closed all the windows. he flicked his wand and the words appeared on the blackboard,"The Stunning Spell".
"Hello All and welcome to your first Defence Against the Dark Arts Class of this term!" he smiled and moved his eyes over each student."And I think you are all looking fresh and ready for another exciting class" he chuckled. he moved over to one of those closed windows and stood there, facing the class,"Today you will be learning the Stunning Spell, oh how, easy" he said, seeing some of them sat there, looking complacent and lazy,"not an easy spell at all, but very useful, more than useful, I would say, seeing as the spell knocks out the opponent. A spell which is used as a very deadly weapon in most duels. Unless you block it, the duel is as good as over as once you are knocked out, you cant do much with your wand" He smiled.
"And today, I insist you take utmost care while trying to learn this spell." He warned the lot. He cleared his throat and moved over to the blackboard and letter appeared all over it.

" *

Used by Ministry wizards to try to stop whomever cast the Dark Mark during the Quidditch World Cup riot.

Used by dragon keepers (a lot of them at once) to manage dragons.

Flavius Belby tried to use a Stupefying Charm against a Lethifold, but only succeeded in blasting a hole through his bedroom door.

Effective against Pogrebins .

Not very effective against Hagrid, who is part giant .

Harry tried to cast this on Snape during Snape's departure from Hogwarts, but missed .

Cast by Harry several times at pursuing Death Eaters .

Referred to using the verb Stun .

Harry cast this on Thorfinn Rowle and attempted to cast it on Antonin Dolohov but missed the latter, hitting the waitress instead.

Used by Harry on Dolores Umbridge and on Yaxley .

Cast by Harry, Ron, and Hermione on the crowd of goblins responding to the alarm at Gringotts.
"

He turned to the class,"As you can see on the board,"this spell can have unbelievably various effects when not cast properly. And therefore, it is a must that you give your 100% to master Stupefy." He told all of them.

He raised his voice and spoke again,"The incantation "Stupefy" means "stupefacio" which means " to make senseless" He smiled," The incantation of the spell is,Stupefy...pronounced as STOO-puh-fye..if you have done it the right way, a red light will erupt from the tip of your wand." He concluded.

"So students I want all of you raise your wand and point it at me." He smiled,"I am suitable object for you to play with. And there is no need to worry, because I am wearing a shield cloal" He nodded, looking at his cloak,"Which is rather useful in these kind of situations.
"He chuckled."You will only cast when I say. Stand Up and point your wand" He told the class.

((Please wait till all (atleast most) of the students post one round, and then I will post my next insruction. This is to ensure that everyone gets the fun))

Last edited by Professor Dumbledore on Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) Temp4710
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) 2ngev12thjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) 2ii97rmthjpg
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) 2vblx61thjpg
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) Angelic
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:59 am

i was quick to enter the class, I watched how each sentence appeared on the black board and my head moved like a ride amazing everyone on the speed I gasped each sentence, Then i stood up and asked, "Professor what is exactly a Progrebins?" I never understood that part!

I waited for him to answer, while a group of student erupted in laughter, i said to myself "Knowing what a Progrebins is not the end of world! and there are people who never knew what they are, laughing is not the answer" I smirked at thema nd patiently waited for Professor Dumbledore to speak up!
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) 2ngev12thjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) 2ii97rmthjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) 2vblx61thjpg

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:08 am

Albus turned to Snape,"Oh yes..Pogrebin is a foot-tall Russian demon with an oversized grey head." He told him,"It loves humans..if you know what I mean" He chuckled and then turned to those who laughed, "Those who are laughing will get a homework to fight a Progrebin and bring it to the class." That shut everyone up.
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
Remarks : Class Topper! Registered Animagus : Infierno the Owl
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) Mot10
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) 2ngev12thjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) 2ii97rmthjpg
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) Red_ci10
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) Crappy
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) 212
Status Message : o.o
House Points : 2511

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 0

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:25 am

Hermione walked into the class "sorry i didnt get here sooner. I had complications getting to class with my brokan arm you see." She sat down at her desk and listened to them talk.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartz.5forum.net/
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:28 am

Albus looked at hermione,"Its okay, take down the notes from the board, Miss Granger" He told her.
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:39 am

Hermione pulled out her acid green quill and some parchment, She started writing away.
Back to top Go down
Josephine Lycos
2nd Year
2nd Year
Josephine Lycos

Hufflepuff
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) Mat_2010
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) Amused
Hogsmeade Items : None
Status Message : It's Stir Fry-day
House Points : 564

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:33 am

Josephine sat quietly near the front of the class, furiously trying to copy down each of the notes as they appear. "Who knew Stupefy could be so versatile?" she thought to herself. She only glanced up quickly as Snape and Hermione entered the class. Josephine repeated the words in her head to make sure to get the pronunciation correct.

Stoo-puh-fy. Stoo-puh-fy

She was startled to hear that Professor Dumbledore wanted the class to use him as their first target. Once she finished with her notes she set down her quill and pulled out her wand, ready for the professor's next instruction.
Back to top Go down
http://albiontales.forummotion.com
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:54 am

Albus cleared his throat and spoke,"Once you have finished noting everything down, you will take out your wands and as I said point it at me. yes, and speak out the incantation nice and clear- Stupefy." He told the class."Now!" He ordered.
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:57 am

Hermione didnt stand. She sat there, her right hand resting on her desk. She pointed her wand at professor dumbledore as instructed and said "stpefy!" She sat there watching the others.
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:10 am

Albus experienced a jerk, but nothing else happened. he thought for a moment and then spoke"Hmm not bad for a first try..try it again until I am satisfied with its power..come on all of you!" he asked the whole class.
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:13 am

Hermione stood up to get better thought. She pointed her wand at him again "STUPEFY!" she shouted. She sat back down and watched.
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:37 am

This time, Albus was pushed back 3 to 4 steps,"Not bad again...you are getting good at this.." He chuckled
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:46 am

Do i need to try again? " Hermione was just about to burst out laughing. It was fun using spells right now.
Back to top Go down
Ronald Weasley
Ist Year
Ist Year
Ronald Weasley

Gryffindor
Badges : Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) 2ngev12thjpgDefence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) 2ii97rmthjpg
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) Fine
House Points : 326

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:45 pm

Ronald Weasley walked into the classroom.
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:58 pm

"Hey Ron..." Hermione jst noticed the boy walk in. She held her wand at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Josephine Lycos
2nd Year
2nd Year
Josephine Lycos

Hufflepuff

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:40 pm

Josephine stood up and pointed her wand at the professor.

"Ok, here I go. STUPEFY"

She felt the power of the spell leave her wand and watched it strike Professor Dumbledore.
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:02 pm

I stood, raised my wands and said "Stupefy!" , I saw a red jet of light shooting out of my wand at once, I stood there realising I have just confused Professor Dumbledore, but I knew he was a powerful wizard and could deflect spells even without a wand!
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:57 pm

"Take your seat ROn and take down the notes" He told Ron as he walked in

The red sparks struck his cloak hard and were deflected in different directions. He shook his robes and raised his head high and spoke,"Miss Granger,you are getting really good at it. Josephine has not done a bad job either, but there is scope for improvement. Severus was brilliant once again,but a little more practice wouldnt hurt" He winked and then continued,"one more time, go!" He smiled.

Last edited by Professor Dumbledore on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Josephine Lycos
2nd Year
2nd Year
Josephine Lycos

Hufflepuff

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:09 pm

A little miffed at Professor Dumbledore's comment, Josephine poised her wand once more, but more strongly and with determination. "I need to practice this how I would use it in a true situation. You never know when a spell like this will come in handy," she thought to herself. "STUPEFY!!" she cried, making sure to keep an eye on her target. A jet of red sparks flew out of her wand more vividly than before.
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:19 pm

The red sparks hit Albus the hardest and this time he was thrown backwards. He hit the wall but a flick of his wand made him land safely,"Excellent Josephine. thats 100 Points to Hufflepuff! See that everyone? You can also do it!' He told them
Back to top Go down
Josephine Lycos
2nd Year
2nd Year
Josephine Lycos

Hufflepuff

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:41 pm

"Wow! Thank you Professor!"

Josephine smiled to herself and sat down at her desk. She pulled out the parchment she wrote her notes on and added one more word.

Confidence
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:27 am

Severus Snape was a sharp leglimes himseelf, I said to Ms Lycos "Josephine, confidence is a part of spell casting, but the most imporatnt is to cast it clearly!" I raised my wand again and said "Stupefy!" shooting another powerful jet of scarlet red light from my wand, I eyed, to check if it would ever hit!"
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:47 am

Hermione pointed her wand at him. She closed her eyes to think. She then said "Stupefy!" she spoke with lots of power.
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:18 pm

Albus stumbled back a few steps,
"Another good attempt Severus, but none of you have actually knocked me out, breaking my defence, and I am sure atleast one of you if not all will be able to break my defence. 50 Points to Slytherin for that attempt, Severus. And Miss Granger, it is not necessary to speak with lots of power. Its the mental power that we need here. 30 Points to Gryffindor for that attempt. I am here to flood all your houses with points" He winked,"provided you cast it cleanly" He concluded.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Ravenclaw
Ist Year
Ist Year
Nicholas Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw
Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) Fine
House Points : 192

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:35 am

Nicholas joined class with lots of joy, [ its my fav subject ]. Then whispered to Hermione what spell does they practise. She responded ,, Stupefy ,,. Great. I closed my eyes, pointed wand and said ,, STUPEFY ,,!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)   Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years) Empty

Back to top Go down

Defence Against The Dark Arts! (Class 4-For All years)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next