Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

[Discussion Class] First Years

Go down 
+12
Professor Logan Grey
Ashe Mimmeaux
Regulus Argus Black
konstantinos zorbas
Josephine Lycos
Nicholas Ravenclaw
Ronald Weasley
Professor Flitwick
Professor Remus Lupin
Professor Dumbledore
hermione granger
Professor Severus Snape
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : [Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 Temp4710
[Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 2ngev12thjpg[Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 2ii97rmthjpg
[Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 2vblx61thjpg
[Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 Angelic
[Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 011
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

[Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Discussion Class] First Years   [Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:46 pm

Excellent Nicholas! That was indeed very much Funny, 35 points to Ravenclaw

But, say me Nicholas, why do you fear thestrals?
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info
Nicholas Ravenclaw
Ist Year
Ist Year
Nicholas Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw
Badges : [Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 2ngev12thjpg[Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 2ii97rmthjpg[Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 2vblx61thjpg
[Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 Fine
Hogsmeade Items : None
House Points : 192

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion Class] First Years   [Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:18 am

Thank you very much professor,
Well when i was young i my grandfather died that was the moust horrible moment of my life, until then i can see them and im realy scared of them for strange reason... [Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
[Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 2ngev12thjpg[Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 2ii97rmthjpg

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion Class] First Years   [Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:50 am

10 Points to you Nicholas, for the instant Answer, and you look Handsome today!

-Head Master
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Ravenclaw
Ist Year
Ist Year
Nicholas Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw
Badges : [Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 2ngev12thjpg[Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 2ii97rmthjpg[Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 2vblx61thjpg
[Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 Fine
House Points : 192

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion Class] First Years   [Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:52 am

lol thank you professor :D
Back to top Go down
konstantinos zorbas
Ist Year
Ist Year
konstantinos zorbas

Gryffindor
[Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 Relaxed
Status Message : I'm Fine
House Points : 296

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion Class] First Years   [Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 5:23 am

sorry professor for my late but professor albus wanted me in his office

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boggard Experiance:

I was near with a boggard i was a little scary cuz i would see the what really im afraid. I closed my eyes and thought what i afraid more. I afraid many things but what was my biggest afraid...? I Thought for a while. Finally i found out something. It was a very-very big snake. I stand near a cupboard that the boggart was in. I clossed my eyes for a while until a strange noise made me to open my eyes. Then i saw a very big snake it was 100metres long. Then i tried to think it with funny things. Then i made it to wear a hat , glasses, and i made it to smoking. Then i used a spell to put it back in cupboard but i couldnt it tried to kill me. Then professor snape cam to help me. He used avada katabra and killed it. He put boggard in cupboard again. It was a very scary experiance that ill remember forever.
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion Class] First Years   [Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:59 am

30 points to Gryffindor

-Head master
Back to top Go down
konstantinos zorbas
Ist Year
Ist Year
konstantinos zorbas

Gryffindor
[Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 Relaxed
Status Message : I'm Fine
House Points : 296

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion Class] First Years   [Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:53 am

thanks a lot ill continue good work :D
Back to top Go down
Regulus Argus Black
Ist Year
Ist Year
Regulus Argus Black

Slytherin
Badges : [Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 2ngev12thjpg[Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 2ii97rmthjpg
House Points : 219

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion Class] First Years   [Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:04 pm

sorry for being late proffessor i had a hard time getting to class

i steped forward and stared at the boggart
it then turned into a bassalisk
first i everted my gaze and yelled "RIDIKULUS" when i looked rounda wat i saw made me laugh out of my pants
the bassalisk had turned into a little baby corn snake that was trying to bite my foot i picked it up and slid it away and reaturnerd to my seat
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion Class] First Years   [Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:55 pm

A Basilisk into a Corn Snake? Splendid!

20 Points to Slytherin!
Back to top Go down
Ashe Mimmeaux
Ist Year
Ist Year
Ashe Mimmeaux

Slytherin
Badges : [Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 2ngev12thjpg[Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 2ii97rmthjpg
House Points : 90

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion Class] First Years   [Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:43 pm

Ashe wasnt much for apologies, and just slipped a note on Sanpe's desk with his homework.

Note: Sorry professor, i was checking over my homework for spelling errors and remembering it was worse than living it...had a bit of a mental breakdown...Im fine now.

Homework: As ashe walked toward the box, almost certain what he would see would make him the subject of ridicule and torment for atleast the rest of the term. He turned to the professor and sighed "Could i uh....do this alone please?" He was denied his request and sighed. THe box was flipped open and over on its side. The first thing to apear was a set of rusted bars over the opening of the box. Slowly out of the dark, glowing scarlett eyes could be seen, they were bloodshot and when they dimed a bit from the pulse of the owners heart they apeared to be endlessly deep and empty. Soon enough the scene erupted from the bars to show Ashe curled up in a ball in the corner of an azkaban cell, voices of unseen origin sounding off as well as his own sad laughter. Dementors were quickly taking turns pulling entier souls from him. "Ive been found...they locked me up...no, dumbledore said as long as no one died, he wouldn't...How could they...oh god, no, no..."

Ashe froze, he may as well be in that potision right now as far as his mind was concerned. Not many things were funny to him either, accept...He remembered it and already started giggling. The time hed animated the bit of blood he was going to drink one night. Suddenly a 1/6th scale professor snape ran into the scene and started doing martial arts moves and saving Ashe from the dementors. The more that happened the more Ashe laughed, ending up rolled up in a ball on the floor laughing silently cause he couldnt breathe, tears comming from his eyes, about to pee himself. At the end of the scene, the little snape did an irish gig and tipped his hat before shutting the lid of the box.
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion Class] First Years   [Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:02 pm

That was indeed for yet another Laugh, Ashe and for that 40 points to Slytherin

While Ashe, Belive Me, Azkaban is the worst and its worser than what this might have portrayed, though I am unsure of the dumbledore part

-Professor Severus Snape
Back to top Go down
Ashe Mimmeaux
Ist Year
Ist Year
Ashe Mimmeaux

Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion Class] First Years   [Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:23 pm

Ashe sighed. "That was me talking to myself about an agreement i made with professor dumbledore....I um...well its a long story, if you'd like me to explain i will, though I would rather do so in private..."
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion Class] First Years   [Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:25 pm

I would love to Hear it, infact!
Back to top Go down
Ashe Mimmeaux
Ist Year
Ist Year
Ashe Mimmeaux

Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion Class] First Years   [Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:41 am

Ashe began to write out the gist of his explanation to tide the professor over untill a break in the class. He didn't like speaking about voices in his head and the things he has done infront of the other students...

When I was about 6 my father told me why i have to take this medicine called angelwine. As a potions master you'd proably love to know how it works and, after an explanation of its method of creation if you still with to take a crack at it i would be glad to show you the recipie and prep methods.

As I was saying, he told me that i had a condition that was rare though only purebloods get it. I was born a squib. Aparently not showing magical talent at the age of 4 was enough to convince him. The angelwine has very great regenerative abilities and when mixed with other types of potions can manipulate genes. It has to be injected though or the stomach acid will degrade it and it wil not have the desired efects..atleast thats what he told me when he was teaching me how to distil it.

It seems two years of this therapy was enough to 'cure me' of my supposed squib tendancies, and he switched me to pure angelwine to keep the change stable. In civilised society though, what it takes to make angelwine is HIGHLY illegal and borders on sadism...and those that take it are slowly driven mad if they cannot cope...

As for how it is made...One must drain all of the blood from a certain number of living beings, preferably human, depending on just how much angelwine you are making. the general standard my father taught me is 13 beings. This blood is distilled untill it is a milky pink color. This he described as the lifeforce of those from whom the blood was taken; where the angelwine gets all of its power.

If you'd like to know more, we can speak later....as of now...that is what i was saying...I had an agreement with dumbledore, since he caught me working on a batch and had to explain, that he wouldnt turn me in as long as i tried to keep away from humans and humaniod creatures. You see, I have to keep taking this medicine or....well have you ever seen a talking skeleton?

As he took it up to the desk and lay it there, he sighed. Talking about it always made it harder for him to block out those voices. He was greatfull for the contacts he wore, knowing there would be a pink tinge to his eyes beneath them.
Back to top Go down
Professor Logan Grey
Professors
Professors
Professor Logan Grey

Ravenclaw
[Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 Scared
House Points : 178

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion Class] First Years   [Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:34 am

"Sorry for being late, Professor.." Logan bowed at him. His face was really red now, It was a disaster for being late, A ravenclaw late in a class?! Now that's new. He knows that all of his friends in Ravenclaw will talk about it for days. He just took a deep breath and gave his homework to Professor Snape.

+++++++

.::Boggart Experience::.

=Imagine that you're reading Logan's homework=

I remember it, seemingly just happened yesterday. So, our Professor was teaching us about the Boggart. I really remember it.

"A boggart is a shape-shifting creature that takes on the form of the viewer's worst fear. When facing a boggart, it is best to have someone else along, to try to confuse it. Because of their shape-shifting ability, no one knows what a boggart looks like when it is alone."

So there, the professor, explained us what is a boggart and how does it works.

"The charm that combats a boggart is Riddikulus. The charm requires a strong mind and good concentration. The incantation and wand movement alone will not affect a boggart. The correct way to perform the charm is to push past the fear, and concentrate on something that will make the boggart look amusing. The charm does not, in fact, repel a Boggart; it just forces it to assume a shape that the caster will find comical, inspiring laughter, which will defeat a boggart."

The professor taught us the incantation and there it was the a closet grumbling, moving slight to both sides. We gathered round the boggart. One by one, we faced our fears and saw funny things that our smiles were glued to our face. Then there come's my turn, the boggart opened and my fear has arrived it was a scene of nothingness, a scene of being alone, a scene of darkness, a scene of ghosts are all around me. Before I gave up, I pointed my wand at them. "Riddikulus!" I enchanted. And there it was, the novel steed... Donkey! of Shrek Movie. Oh that little creep.

+++++++
Back to top Go down
http://halfbloodrpg.darkbb.com
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion Class] First Years   [Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:07 am

Wonderful, Logan! And that was defintely for a laugh! 50 Points to Ravenclaw!
Back to top Go down
Professor Logan Grey
Professors
Professors
Professor Logan Grey

Ravenclaw
[Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 Scared
House Points : 178

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion Class] First Years   [Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:50 pm

"Thank You. Professor." Logan said and bowed as he got back to his sit. Waiting for others to say their homeworks. He reached out for his quill and parchment, just to be sure if Prof. Snape will ask for another homework tommorow or something important to write.
Back to top Go down
http://halfbloodrpg.darkbb.com
Stacey Nightshade
Ist Year
Ist Year
Stacey Nightshade

Gryffindor
[Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 Sneaky
House Points : 309

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion Class] First Years   [Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:06 pm

Stacey sits in class
Back to top Go down
Lola Lust
Ist Year
Ist Year
Lola Lust

Hufflepuff
House Points : 27

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion Class] First Years   [Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:01 pm

I steped in the classroom and apologised for being late. I looked around and saw a girraffe on a ball rolling to me. I realised that we're practising the Riddikulus spell, but I had no idea that it was already my turn when I came in. I grabbed my wand and jumped in front of the boggart, but I couldn't think of the thing I fear most. So I sat there, watching at the girraffe, waiting for the boggart to turn into something and hoped I'll have enough time to think of something funny. Just when I started losing patience and I thought that the boggart wasn't going to turn to anything else the lights were all down and my head was filled with shoking, horrible sounds, which I thought only I could hear. The voices sounded like they were coming from the phone, but with really bad quality. I realised that this is white noise, so I thought to myself "How the hell can I make something, that noone sees, look funny?!" But I had no other choice. I waved my wand, I shouted Riddikulus and waited to see what's going to happen. Suddenly in the room echoed mr. Filtch's voice, who was obviously singing to mrs. Norris a love song. I was relieved that the boggart didn't defiet me and laughed with the others. Soon everyone, walking down the corridores, were singing the love song (:

(sorry fir my bad english)

And that's what white noise is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haHHr5_VX7I
Back to top Go down
WaywardWiccan
Ist Year
Ist Year
WaywardWiccan

Ravenclaw
House Points : 15

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion Class] First Years   [Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:02 am

I walked into class breathlessly. It was my first day, and even though I had bought a map of Hogwarts, the stairs had confused me and I'd ended up lost. "Sorry I'm late, Professor. I couldn't find the class."

I sat in a seat close to the front of the class, and I looked at the board for an assignment. Boggart Experience? But I've never had to deal with a Boggart. My friend did it once though. I hope Professor Snape will accept that.

I took out parchment and a quill and began to write vigorously.
My Boggart Experience
by: Wayward Wiccan
I myself have never faced a Boggart as I am new to this sort of stuff. But one of my friends did face one. And I happened to be there. He went to Hogwarts and during one of his Christmas breaks he came over to see me and we went for a walk. We came upon a Boggart in a nearby park and he pushed me out the way. When the Boggart spotted him it turned into a man. A quite large fellow and quite sloppy as well. He had a 5 o'clock shadow, a cigarette hanging from his mouth, and a bottle of scotch in his hand. He yelled that my friend was a nobody, and that he would never ammount to anything. I thought he was going to freeze on the spot. But at the last moment he pointed his wand and yelled "RIDDIKULUS!" The Boggart instantly recieved heavy makeup on his face, a ghastly red and green christmas dress and a pair of gold stilletto heels that he instantly began to trip over. After a roarous laugh from me and my friend, the Boggart disappeared and my friend walked me home. This was my one and only Boggart experience.
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnyx.forumotion.com
Violet Goldenwand
Ist Year
Ist Year
Violet Goldenwand

Slytherin
Badges : [Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 2ii97rmthjpg
[Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 Aggressive
Status Message : ugh... WOW! I'M IN HOGWARTS!...
House Points : 47

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion Class] First Years   [Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:45 am

Violet was running epically for knowing she was late. '' Sorry I'm late, Professor Snape! I lost my wand, then I tripped at the stairs.. and Many thing happened!..'' Villet exclaimed. Violet quickly sat on her seat, preparing her self. She read the writing on the Discussion Board. Oh.. Let me think.. ugh.. Yes! My boggart experience was... As i took my Quill out, and started writing..

My Boggart Exprience

By: Violet Goldenwand

It was a Fine day, when I was at the woods. I was looking for Brise, My owl. '' Oh that owl! I said angrily. '' It gets lost, even when it's eyes are so big! ''. I looked more and more until i got to a Big tree, with Brise. Brise!! Get down here! Then i heard a weird sound, Which was a Boggart. As i looked at it, It became my Greatest fear, The-One-Who-Must-Be-Not-Named! So I was nervous, but I remembered, it was only a boggart. If only i could block it's eyesight then, shoot him.. ugh.. '' Lumos Maxima '' As the light got nearer and nearer the boggart, followed by... '' Ugh.. Ridikkulus! '' As The-One-Who-Must-Be-Not-Named became a Bobble Head of a Monkey!! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion Class] First Years   [Discussion Class] First Years - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Discussion Class] First Years
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2