Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

Reading by the Lake

Go down 
+2
Kaira
Josephine Lycos
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Josephine Lycos
2nd Year
2nd Year
Josephine Lycos

Hufflepuff
Badges : Reading by the Lake Mat_2010
Reading by the Lake 2ngev12thjpgReading by the Lake 2ii97rmthjpg
Reading by the Lake 2vblx61thjpg
Reading by the Lake Amused
Hogsmeade Items : None
Reading by the Lake 011
Status Message : It's Stir Fry-day
House Points : 564

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

Reading by the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Reading by the Lake   Reading by the Lake EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:33 pm

Josephine walked away from Hogwarts castle towards the large lake. The sun's ray bounced off the surface of the water causing the lake to shine as if millions of tiny diamonds floated on its surface. She always spent her afternoons by the lake when she didn't have class and she always brought a book with her. This time she was carrying "Quidditch Through the Ages." Josephine was fascinated by the history of Quidditch and wanted to learn as much about the sport as she could.

She found her favorite spot under the large oak tree that grew by the lake. It's branches swayed and the leaves fluttered in the afternoon breeze. Josephine sat down and cracked open the book.
Back to top Go down
http://albiontales.forummotion.com
Kaira
Ist Year
Ist Year
Kaira

Hufflepuff
Badges : Reading by the Lake 2ngev12thjpgReading by the Lake 2ii97rmthjpg
Reading by the Lake Cheerful
Reading by the Lake 011
House Points : 34

PostSubject: Re: Reading by the Lake   Reading by the Lake EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:41 pm

Masako walked towards the lake. She was bored of the day, and had nothing to do but take pictures. Her vivid green eyes scanned the surroundings and thought that the large oak tree was a fair choice of place to rest in for the day. Walking towards it, she noticed that there was someone sitting on the opposite side of the tree.

"Hey there, fellow Huffie!" She greeted in her usual perky voice, twiddling with the camera in her hand. It was a wizard camera, not one for muggles though she had several at home. She eagerly grinned before asking:

"Do you mind if I sit here? I won't become a bother, I assure you. I'd just like to take some shots for my scrapbook." She told the fellow Hufflepuff. Masako smiled as her bottom pigtails softly bounced as she moved.

She placed her hands behind her back in a formal way, the sleeves of her uniform ruffling as she did so. Her skirt gently rumpled as the wind blew on it, and one of her grey knee high socks fell unevenly with the other. Her black Mary-Jane's blended in casually with the attire.

She stood, waiting for the girl's response.
Back to top Go down
Josephine Lycos
2nd Year
2nd Year
Josephine Lycos

Hufflepuff
Reading by the Lake 011

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Reading by the Lake   Reading by the Lake EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:47 pm

Josephine looked up from reading about strategic Quidditch formations, as a young Hufflepuff approached her. The girl had a camera in her hands and looked eager to snap some photos. Josephine closed her book and set it aside. She grinned at the fellow Hufflepuff and gestured her to sit down. "Yeah, course you can join me. I'm sure this shady spot is big enough for the both of us. I don't know if we've officially met. I'm Josephine." She held out her hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : Reading by the Lake Temp4710
Reading by the Lake Angelic
Reading by the Lake 011
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Reading by the Lake   Reading by the Lake EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:21 pm

"Oh! I am sure you would have from the Hufflepuff Common Room Josephine, infact it is just what are for, right Kaira?" asked Professor Severus Snape taking them by surprise and then strolled towards the lake and said "Umm,do you know the lake was a legend in the History of Hogwarts, Deep within it it is known to house the most vigorous creatures the entire wizarding world ever knew, and Just as the same, it would become very flashy for you, if you ever manage to capture a photograph of these creatures for your scrapbook Kaira"

And he gave a look to the Two Hufflepuff siting by the Oak tree, one reading a Book known for its vivaciously written style while the other scanning the Lake, as I uttered my Words
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info
Draco Malfoy
4th Year
4th Year
Draco Malfoy

Slytherin
Remarks : Top Points Earner (April 2010) Registered Animagi : Steingear the Phoenix
Badges : Reading by the Lake Temp2710
Reading by the Lake Tpe10
Reading by the Lake Runn10
Reading by the Lake 2vblx61thjpgReading by the Lake Red_ci10
Reading by the Lake Chatty
Reading by the Lake 011
Status Message : We have an Ocean to study, we have a lake of lessons, we study a pond, we score a droplet, Then why study?....Lets just enjoy life!!!!
House Points : 2324

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Reading by the Lake   Reading by the Lake EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:37 pm

I was walking forward to the lake to feel the cool breeze of the outside world, for some obvious reasons, Slytherin dormitory was nothing I preferred when it comes to a plush atmosphere, a reason may be that its in the dungeons, another Dark and uncool place in Hogwarts, but the School in its entirety deemed to be the best place I ever visited in my life!

I heard Professor say about the darkest and most vigorous creatures that dwelled within the belly of the lake, I asked Professor Snape " Professor Snape, can you give us one example of this? I would love to learn about all these creatures!" and I smiled a vibrant smile and said "Hello Huffies, what are you two doing here?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubbies.forummotion.info
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Reading by the Lake 011

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Reading by the Lake   Reading by the Lake EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:51 pm

"Err, Example?" He sneered and said "Let me remind you, you can ask professor Hagrid on what they are, since you show a renowned interest in their study, your Care for Magical creatures Professor would be able to better explain things than I know , Mr Malfoy, and you will find him in the Pumpkin Patches behind his Hut, if ever you want to know about them" and he just stood there staring at the lakes while the bounderies of the water and sky blurred to show another recasted tale of what actually, life is.
Back to top Go down
Josephine Lycos
2nd Year
2nd Year
Josephine Lycos

Hufflepuff
Reading by the Lake 011

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Reading by the Lake   Reading by the Lake EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:18 am

Josephine was startled by Prof. Snape's sudden appearance but greeted the Headmaster respectfully nonetheless. She stood up and nodded into the Headmaster's direction, her book left forgotten at the base of the ancient oak. She straightened her sweater and skirt in order to look presentable. "Good afternoon Prof. Snape I believe I have seen Ms. Masako (Kaira) before but only in passing. I took this opportunity to greet her face to face."

It was then that Draco Malfoy joined the small group asking Prof. Snape about the creatures living in the lake. "That does sound pretty interesting Draco. I wonder if Prof. Hagrid would be willing to give us a few out of class lessons. It beats having to read about that stuff in a book in the library! Speaking of books..." Josephine turned back to the tree and grabbed her Quidditch book off the soft ground. She brushed off whatever dirt and grass had stuck to it and held it tight under her arm. "I was just brushing up on my Quidditch history."
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Ist Year
Ist Year
Kaira

Hufflepuff
Reading by the Lake 011

PostSubject: Re: Reading by the Lake   Reading by the Lake EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:24 am

"Yeah, course you can join me. I'm sure this shady spot is big enough for the both of us. I don't know if we've officially met. I'm Josephine." The girl, now Josephine, replied. Masako smiled and introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Masako." She replied, with a grin and took a seat. Then two newcomers came along. One, a professor who seemed to be lecturing them outside of the classroom. And the second newcomer, a Slytherin fellow who was obviously kissing up.

Masako gave a small smile at the two and Josephine started to speak.

"Professor Hagrid would probably be delighted if he knew we were showed enthusiasm on his subject." She said.
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Reading by the Lake 011

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Reading by the Lake   Reading by the Lake EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:08 am

"Good Afternoon Ms Lycos" said professor Snape hoping that he had a very zealous afternnon in that day, but then with all those Homework burden, i do imagine the work load she might be having

"Indeed Masako, he would be delighted" said Professor Snape and sneered a small smile at her and said "When your scrpbook is ready, show me them, Let me see if I can award you some points"

I turned to Ms Lycos and said "Ms Lycos, I belive you will make a very good beater for Our play this time"

"And why are so so silent Mr.Malfoy?" He reminded him "You havent spoken for a while"
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Ist Year
Ist Year
Kaira

Hufflepuff
Reading by the Lake 011

PostSubject: Re: Reading by the Lake   Reading by the Lake EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:00 am

"When your scrpbook is ready, show me them, Let me see if I can award you some points" ]The professor said, and Masako smiled softly. She might get points for a scrapbook? If she knew that, she'd have taken more pictures. She nodded before replying.

"Okay, Professor. I'll show you once it's completed." She told him, twirling the camera strap in her hand. She then wore it around her head taking a quick shot of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Josephine Lycos
2nd Year
2nd Year
Josephine Lycos

Hufflepuff
Reading by the Lake 011

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Reading by the Lake   Reading by the Lake EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:33 am

Josephine almost blushed at Prof. Snape's comment. It was a dream of hers to play for the house team. She had always been fascinated by the position of Beater, the protector of the team. And she had a mean back hand. "Thank you Prof. I can't wait until tryouts start!" She stood there, beaming at the thought of zooming around on a broomstick and defending her team against the merciless bludgers.
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
Remarks : Class Topper! Registered Animagus : Infierno the Owl
Badges : Reading by the Lake Mot10
Reading by the Lake Red_ci10
Reading by the Lake Crappy
Reading by the Lake 212
Status Message : o.o
House Points : 2511

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 0

PostSubject: Re: Reading by the Lake   Reading by the Lake EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:51 pm

Hermione walked outside. She notices the professor and the students. Looking at the ground, she walked over to see what was up. "hey Josie, professor, and draco... mind if i join u all?" She didnt know the other person so she spoke not a word to her.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartz.5forum.net/
Kaira
Ist Year
Ist Year
Kaira

Hufflepuff
Reading by the Lake 011

PostSubject: Re: Reading by the Lake   Reading by the Lake EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:15 am

Masako watched as another girl showed up, greeting everyone but her. She felt like an outsider and decided to introduce herself. Still sitting down, she told the girl: "I'm Masako, by the way." before going back and interacting with the wizard camera she held in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Reading by the Lake 011

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Reading by the Lake   Reading by the Lake EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:39 am

"I belive they will start soon Ms Lycos!" said Professor Snape and then looked back at the lake, scanning every corner of it making sure nothing so dangerous pops out!

While keeping his hands on wand because he felt some danger is going to happen, he said to Masako "Well, That was a nice snap that you took now,All The Best for your book" said Professor snape walking away to the other side of the lawn....
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
Reading by the Lake 212

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Reading by the Lake   Reading by the Lake EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:00 am

Hermione watched at the professor left. It seemed to be that she was being ignored by him but she didnt care. "Hello masako. Lemme guess... Half british half japanese?" She didnt really know anything about this girl but buy the looks of it she was atleast a bit british. "Im hermione granger, Class topper, and fouth year."
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Ist Year
Ist Year
Kaira

Hufflepuff
Reading by the Lake 011

PostSubject: Re: Reading by the Lake   Reading by the Lake EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:39 am

"Hello masako. Lemme guess... Half british half japanese?" Asked the newcomer. Masako nodded.

"How'd you guess?" She asked curiously. Not plenty could guess that. Most would say American, French, or something else.

"Well, That was a nice snap that you took now,All The Best for your book"

"Thank you, Professor." She replied.

"Im hermione granger, Class topper, and fouth year." Hermione introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
Reading by the Lake 212

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Reading by the Lake   Reading by the Lake EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:02 pm

"Idk... It happens i end up knowing things i shouldnt know at points." She didnt really want to reveal how she knew cause she didnt like people thinking she was special or something.
Back to top Go down
Stacey Nightshade
Ist Year
Ist Year
Stacey Nightshade

Gryffindor
Badges : Reading by the Lake 2ngev12thjpgReading by the Lake 2ii97rmthjpgReading by the Lake 2vblx61thjpg
Reading by the Lake Sneaky
Reading by the Lake 011
House Points : 309

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Reading by the Lake   Reading by the Lake EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:48 am

Stacey was running around the school. She ran into a new girl and fell. "Ouch! hey watch it!" She said rubbing her head. She noticed Hermione there. "Hey Hermione...This a new kid?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading by the Lake   Reading by the Lake Empty

Back to top Go down

Reading by the Lake
Page 1 of 1