Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

The Moon on the Lake

Go down 
+3
hermione granger
Professor Severus Snape
jadeclearwater
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jadeclearwater
Ist Year
Ist Year
jadeclearwater

Slytherin
Badges : The Moon on the Lake 2ngev12thjpgThe Moon on the Lake 2ii97rmthjpgThe Moon on the Lake 2vblx61thjpg
The Moon on the Lake Fine
Hogsmeade Items : None
The Moon on the Lake 011
House Points : 161

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

The Moon on the Lake Empty
PostSubject: The Moon on the Lake   The Moon on the Lake EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:37 pm

*The full moon shined on the lake. It was the perfect night. Jade sat alone on the bank, lighting four black candles. She was out of her uniform, and into her usual dark robes. She keeled in front of the candles, which found their place on the bank. She closed her eyes and began to chant a prayer to her god. Her own personal god. The full moon a blaze, the water cool and crisp as the black sky hovering above it. After her chant, the candles were blown out and she stayed by the bank. Dipping her feet into the water*
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : The Moon on the Lake Temp4710
The Moon on the Lake 2ngev12thjpgThe Moon on the Lake 2ii97rmthjpg
The Moon on the Lake 2vblx61thjpg
The Moon on the Lake Angelic
The Moon on the Lake 011
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Moon on the Lake   The Moon on the Lake EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:17 pm

" I hope you are enjoying it here Jade? Can I sit here too" Asked the small kid named Snape who was quite amused with the feelings that went through him at the great lake because he was an avid fan on the black waters, which took his passion out of him
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
Remarks : Class Topper! Registered Animagus : Infierno the Owl
Badges : The Moon on the Lake Mot10
The Moon on the Lake Red_ci10
The Moon on the Lake Crappy
The Moon on the Lake 212
Status Message : o.o
House Points : 2511

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 0

PostSubject: Re: The Moon on the Lake   The Moon on the Lake EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:01 pm

I walk around a notice them there. "Hey! mind if i join yall?"
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartz.5forum.net/
jadeclearwater
Ist Year
Ist Year
jadeclearwater

Slytherin
Badges : The Moon on the Lake 2ngev12thjpgThe Moon on the Lake 2ii97rmthjpgThe Moon on the Lake 2vblx61thjpg
The Moon on the Lake 011

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Moon on the Lake   The Moon on the Lake EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:28 am

*She sees them and drops her hood*
Of course you can!
*She looks out into the distance.*
You see that out there? Over the hills? The wolves are crying to the moon. The perfect night for howling at the moon. I admire wolves. They know who they worship.
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
Remarks : Class Topper! Registered Animagus : Infierno the Owl
Badges : The Moon on the Lake Mot10
The Moon on the Lake Red_ci10
The Moon on the Lake Crappy
The Moon on the Lake 212
Status Message : o.o
House Points : 2511

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 0

PostSubject: Re: The Moon on the Lake   The Moon on the Lake EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:36 pm

"wolves are my favorite. I love the howling of them." Hermione smiled slightly
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartz.5forum.net/
jadeclearwater
Ist Year
Ist Year
jadeclearwater

Slytherin
The Moon on the Lake 011

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Moon on the Lake   The Moon on the Lake EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:32 am

*Jade looks at the girl* So, where are you from, Gryffindor?
Back to top Go down
Fenrir Greyback
3rd Year
3rd Year
Fenrir Greyback

Slytherin
Badges : The Moon on the Lake 2ngev12thjpgThe Moon on the Lake 2ii97rmthjpg
The Moon on the Lake Bashful
The Moon on the Lake 011
Status Message : The enemy is tougher.The destiny is near.So why let go?
House Points : 1397

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Moon on the Lake   The Moon on the Lake EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:44 am

No,I am from your house
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor
The Moon on the Lake Busy
The Moon on the Lake 011
Status Message : Lily Evans+ Severus Snape= Cutest couple in the series, it shoulda happened
House Points : 2941

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Moon on the Lake   The Moon on the Lake EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:40 pm

Lilly had been sitting by the lake painting the beautiful scenes around her. She looked up to see the landscape once more when she noticed a small gathering on the other side of the bank.

She had never been much of a party crasher but decided to see who it was. When she realized it was people she knew, she ran more quickly towards them and then sat smack in the middle of everyone.

"Hi everyone! And here I thought i was the only night owl around here." Lilly smiled putting her arms around Hermione and Sev.

Back to top Go down
Alex Kudo
Ist Year
Ist Year
Alex Kudo

Slytherin
Remarks : One of the Best Wand Tests Ever Written : One of the Best Apparitions Test Ever Written
The Moon on the Lake Relaxed
Status Message : Go Spain!
House Points : 368

PostSubject: Re: The Moon on the Lake   The Moon on the Lake EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:30 pm

"The crisp moon in the darkness of the night sky, next to the crashing of the waves and ripples upon the water's surface..." Chorused Alex as she stepped slowly over the grounds toward the lake which the moon hung over. The grass brushed at her feet but as she wore normal shoes, trainers almost, she wasn't affected by them. As she walked, she narrowed her eyes to see some silhouetted figures in the distance by the water.
"People." Smiled Alex as she started to tread softly toward them, not wishing to break the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor
The Moon on the Lake 011
Status Message : Lily Evans+ Severus Snape= Cutest couple in the series, it shoulda happened

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Moon on the Lake   The Moon on the Lake EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:11 pm

Lilly had noticed another shape out of the corner of her eye, it seemed to be coming this way but she could not distinguish who or what it was. She took her hand of Hermione's shoulder to point what ever it was out to Everyone else.

Then, wanting to know what it was, she disapperated into a tree nearer to the being to get a good look at it.

*Pop* and she was in the tree. Looking down she saw her Slytherin friend, Alex, and jumped down to say Hi.

"Hey Alex! Come join the party!" and Lilly grabbed her arm and apperated back to the smallish gathering.
Back to top Go down
Alex Kudo
Ist Year
Ist Year
Alex Kudo

Slytherin
Remarks : One of the Best Wand Tests Ever Written : One of the Best Apparitions Test Ever Written

PostSubject: Re: The Moon on the Lake   The Moon on the Lake EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:34 pm

"Argh!" Alex yelled upon hearing a small pop behind her. She was barely in time to spin around before someone grabbed her by the arm and forced her to disapparate back at the gathering. Landing on the ground with a thud, Alex sat up from her lying position on the ground, smiling slightly.
"Hey..." She called into the soft glow of the moonlight which seemed to highlight everyone's figures and where they were.
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor
The Moon on the Lake 011

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Moon on the Lake   The Moon on the Lake EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:03 pm

Lilly looked down at her smiling, "Welcome to the party" and reclaimed her seat between Severus and Hermione. "I didn't startle you did I?" She asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Alex Kudo
Ist Year
Ist Year
Alex Kudo

Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon on the Lake   The Moon on the Lake EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:32 am

"Erm..." Alex drew breath to say something but the worlds would not come. She just stayed in her lying-down position in the thick grass.
"So..." She began. "What's everyone doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw
The Moon on the Lake Tired
Status Message : Amortentia potion, I smell roses, trees, vanilla, rain and new books
House Points : 755

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Moon on the Lake   The Moon on the Lake EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:47 pm

I couldn't sleep so I decided to take a walk near the lake. I saw some shadows near the water, so I started to run towards them, the soft grass brushing my bare feet and ankles.
They were only a couple of feet away from me now so I slowed down to a walk. When I saw who they were I sat on the other side of Hermione. "Hello everyone." I said as I noticed Alex standing there I stood up too and told Alex to sit down and relax.
Back to top Go down
Alex Kudo
Ist Year
Ist Year
Alex Kudo

Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon on the Lake   The Moon on the Lake EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:41 pm

(I am lying down)

Alex looked at the other student.

"You remind me of someone." She joked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor
The Moon on the Lake 011

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Moon on the Lake   The Moon on the Lake EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:25 pm

Lilly looked at the two who seemed a bit awkward and laughed "You guys do look alike!" and then fell over laughing down the hill behind her.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw
Status Message : Amortentia potion, I smell roses, trees, vanilla, rain and new books

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Moon on the Lake   The Moon on the Lake EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:57 am

I glanced at the other student. "I guess we do kind of look alike." I smiled and sat down. "Its a beautiful night."
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor
The Moon on the Lake 011

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Moon on the Lake   The Moon on the Lake EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:48 pm

"Yeah it is" Lilly said as she pulled out her picture and paints to continue working on it.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Moon on the Lake   The Moon on the Lake EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:07 pm

Luna looks at Lilly's painting. "Your good at drawing." She commented.
Back to top Go down
Alex Kudo
Ist Year
Ist Year
Alex Kudo

Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon on the Lake   The Moon on the Lake EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:47 am

"We are alike, indeed." Alex smiled, staying on the grass, propping herself up with her elbow. "I had the pleasure of seeing one of your paintings earlier too..." She pointed lightly at Lilly.
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor
The Moon on the Lake 011

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Moon on the Lake   The Moon on the Lake EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:38 am

Lilly smiled as she heard the complements on her work, "Thank you both, I take pride in my art." she said then went back to her painting.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Moon on the Lake   The Moon on the Lake EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:07 pm

Luna went back to looking at the lake silently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moon on the Lake   The Moon on the Lake Empty

Back to top Go down

The Moon on the Lake
Page 1 of 1