Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

Masako's Wand Test

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaira
Ist Year
Ist Year
Kaira

Hufflepuff
Badges : Masako's Wand Test 2ngev12thjpgMasako's Wand Test 2ii97rmthjpg
Masako's Wand Test 2vblx61thjpg
Masako's Wand Test Cheerful
Hogsmeade Items : None
Masako's Wand Test 011
House Points : 34

Masako's Wand Test Empty
PostSubject: Masako's Wand Test   Masako's Wand Test EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:11 am

"Come along now, Masako-dear. We're going to be late. Your father is in a hurry after all, and school will be starting pretty soon." Rang the rather golden voice of Masako's mother. Her eyes sparked as they walked through Diagon Alley, hand in hand. As they headed towards Ollivander's wand shop, Masako felt a little nervous. What kind of wand would she get?

The pureblood child felt a bit strange and hoped for the best. She wanted a good wand. A wand that would help her cast spells and get through school without doing much damage. Her friends back home would be proud. Her old best friend, who was away in another wizard school, had gotten her wand the past week. And boy, was it a very, very beautiful wand.

The door creaked as they entered. Masako's mother walked right to the desk, tapping her freshly manicured nails on top of the counter. Her mother was like that, always time conscious and made sure that she was never late. Her mother smiled when Ollivander came out.

"Good day, Ollivander. My daughter and I were just in town looking for a wand that suits her. School is starting soon, and she'll really need a good one to get her by." She said patting the eleven year old's hand. Masako looked up at her mother, and smiled at the features they shared. Other than the green eyes, Masako had inherited her mother's pinkish-white skin and straight hair. Her father who was Japanese had curly hair and fairly tan skin. Both were wizards and had produced a very beautiful young lady.

Ollivander smiled and looked down at the young girl before disappearing behind the counter and grabbing a few boxes. They all had contained wands, Masako was sure of. She watched as Ollivander took one out of a box and handed it to her.

"Try this on for size." He said, handing her a wand that was roughly a foot long. Masako waved it and resulted into knocking down a lamp. Ollivander shook his head and handed her another wand, which also resulted into a disaster.

It had been at least a dozen more wands till she found the right one for her. She knew just instantly that that wand is the wand for her. She gave it a wave and Ollivander just smiled.

"Interesting." He commented, before circling her he took the wand and put it back into it's box as he gave it to her.

"What is interesting?" Masako's mother asked, eying the wand.

"The wand core, it's Chimaera Scale. Very rare, yet powerful." He said and Masako took the wand out of it's box and examined it. She smiled, the wood was Rosewood, and it was a sturdy eleven inch wand. It had beautiful golden flower and dragonfly accents. It just marveled in her hand.

"I absolutely adore it." Masako commented with a cheery smile.

"We'll take it, then." Her mother said with a grin and looked at her watch. And that was that.
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : Masako's Wand Test Temp4710
Masako's Wand Test 2ngev12thjpgMasako's Wand Test 2ii97rmthjpg
Masako's Wand Test 2vblx61thjpg
Masako's Wand Test Angelic
Masako's Wand Test 011
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

Masako's Wand Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masako's Wand Test   Masako's Wand Test EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:26 am

Splendid Masako! Well Done

40 Points to Hufflepuff! The Wand Test Badge have now been attached to your Profile!

-Head Master
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info

Masako's Wand Test
Page 1 of 1