Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

My wand test!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah Tonks
Ist Year
Ist Year
Sarah Tonks

Hufflepuff
Remarks : One of the best Wand Examination Writers
Badges : My wand test! 2ngev12thjpgMy wand test! 2ii97rmthjpg
My wand test! Busy
Hogsmeade Items : None
My wand test! 011
House Points : 88

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

My wand test! Empty
PostSubject: My wand test!   My wand test! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:37 am

“Are we going yet?!” I whined impatiently.
“Of course,” my grandmother told me holding the bag of floo powder to me. I grabbed some quickly, throwing it into the fire and stepping in. “Impatient,” she muttered, a grin in her voice just as I said.
“Diagon Alley.” The spinning started faster then I anticipated. I watched the green swirling around me before I couldn’t take it anymore; I shut my eyes tightly so as not to get sick. The dizziness faded slightly, then my feet hit solid ground and I stumbled forward catching myself against a wall before I could fall.
I breathed in and out evenly, eyes still closed; relived when the dizziness faded. Opening my eyes I shrieked in surprise falling backwards.
“Grandma! Don’t do that you scared me.”
She wore an amused expression but helped me up. I brushed the ash off my clothes; sparkly jeans and an onyx long sleeved shirt.
“Now come on dear we have places to be.”
“Where are we going first?” I asked curiously looking around. It wasn’t my first time here but I still couldn’t get over the magnificence of the place.
“The bank of course.”
“Oh…right.” As we walked I people watched, there wasn’t that many people as I thought there would be but there was still a little over a week until school so they would probably be here around next week.
After the bank we went to get my school supplies. The robes were my least favorite, having to stand there while Madam Malkin fixed the robes; I usually didn’t stand still for very long.
“Grandma where are we going now?” I asked trying to figure out where we haven’t gone; Ollivander’s was all I could think of.
“The letter did say you could have a pet.” She hinted as we stepped into Magical Menagerie. I squealed; there were animals everywhere. Grandmother wasn’t able to say anything else before I ran off.
I didn’t go far before a small kitten circled my feet. His fur was velvet black, and he had striking emerald eyes. I kneeled down to pet him; he pushed his head against my hand then walked back and forth in front of me. I stroked his soft fur every time he walked by.
“Grandma!” I shouted picking him up, he purred contently in my arms. I walked to the counter, grinning widely, where grandmother was waiting. The witch behind the counter smiled at me.
“That didn’t take long.” Grandmother said paying the witch.
“His name’s Shadow,” she informed me. “He’s a trouble maker but very loyal and clumsy.”
We left the shop and headed to our last stop, Ollivander’s. It was a small old looking building with a sign hung on the door, which read, ‘Ollivander’s makers of fine wands since 382 B.C.’ well it really was old.
A bell went off somewhere inside as we stepped inside. Thousands of boxes lined the walls from floor to ceiling, and there was only one chair. Shadow jumped out of my arms onto the floor meowing softly just as a guy with wide pale blue moon eyes walked in front of us.
He smiled studying me, “Hello Sarah Tonks I was expecting you.”
“Um…hi,” I didn’t know what else to say, suddenly shy.
“You look a little like your mother. Now you’re here for a wand, lets get you measured.” I almost sighed exasperatedly; I didn’t want to stand still again. “Hold out your wand arm.” He instructed.
I did as told and held out my right arm. I stood there as patiently as I could as he measured me; from my shoulder to my fingers, my wrist to my elbow, my shoulder to the floor, my knee to my armpit, around my head. All the while I watched the cat pacing the floor before he disappeared behind some shelves. Did he just grin?
Mr. Ollivander stopped measuring me and went to get some boxes allowing the tape measure to measure me itself; this time I did sigh.
“That’s enough,” he told the tape measure it dropped to the floor. “Now try this one. Ivy wood, phoenix feather core, seven inches, nice and supple.” I took the wand, waved it once before Mr. Ollivander snatched it and gave me a new one.
“Pear wood, unicorn tail core, nine inches, quite springy.” Again I barely waved it before I was given a different one.
Warmth flooded my fingers. “Reed, unicorn hair, seven and a half inches nice and pliable.” He said as I waved the wand around, I watched entranced as a tiny pink blossom grew slowly from the tip. It bloomed slowly into a beautiful pink rose.
“I got my wand!” I squealed out bouncing on the spot. Grandmother watched amused, she’d been sitting in the chair patiently.
Mr. Ollivander took my wand from me and put it in the box wrapping brown paper around it before handing it beck to me. Grandmother paid him as I waited (not so patiently), I looked down as I felt something run into my legs. Shadow splayed clumsily across the floor meowing softly.
Grandmother turned back to me, “are you ready to go home now?”
“I saw an ice cream place on the way here,” I hinted.
“Alright let’s get some ice cream then go home.” I ran ahead of her in the direction I knew the place was; Shadow followed behind. We ordered two cookie dough ice cream cones before going home. One more week and I’d be staring at Hogwarts. I couldn’t wait!
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Ist Year
Ist Year
Harry James Potter

Gryffindor
Badges : My wand test! 2ngev12thjpgMy wand test! 2ii97rmthjpg
My wand test! Angelic
My wand test! 011
House Points : 148

Enrolled

My wand test! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wand test!   My wand test! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:36 am

oh my god Good job :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.swat4people.4umer.com
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : My wand test! Temp4710
My wand test! 2ngev12thjpgMy wand test! 2ii97rmthjpg
My wand test! 2vblx61thjpg
My wand test! Angelic
My wand test! 011
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled

My wand test! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wand test!   My wand test! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:17 am

100 Points to Hufflepuff! And that was a Very Well Written Wand Tests, Congratulations

since you have entered in the Hall of fame, you total out 200 Points of Hufflepuff!

And The Wand test Badge have been attached to your profile

On a small note, you dont need to wait for a week to start Hogwarts, you can start it Now, LOL

-Head Master
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor
Remarks : The Only Wizard Lord Voldemort Ever Feared.
Badges : My wand test! 2ngev12thjpgMy wand test! 2ii97rmthjpgMy wand test! 2vblx61thjpg
My wand test! Relaxed
My wand test! 011
House Points : 745

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 10

My wand test! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wand test!   My wand test! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:35 pm

Well written. And this is one of the best and not the best :D/ So I am removing that remark from your profile ;)

Thanks
APWBD
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy
4th Year
4th Year
Draco Malfoy

Slytherin
Remarks : Top Points Earner (April 2010) Registered Animagi : Steingear the Phoenix
Badges : My wand test! Temp2710
My wand test! Tpe10
My wand test! Runn10
My wand test! 2ngev12thjpgMy wand test! 2ii97rmthjpg
My wand test! 2vblx61thjpgMy wand test! Red_ci10
My wand test! Chatty
My wand test! 011
Status Message : We have an Ocean to study, we have a lake of lessons, we study a pond, we score a droplet, Then why study?....Lets just enjoy life!!!!
House Points : 2324

Enrolled

My wand test! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wand test!   My wand test! EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:33 am

Unbelievable.Excellent work Sarah
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubbies.forummotion.info
Sponsored content

My wand test! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wand test!   My wand test! Empty

Back to top Go down