Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

wand test

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Regulus Argus Black
Ist Year
Ist Year
Regulus Argus Black

Slytherin
Badges : wand test 2ngev12thjpgwand test 2ii97rmthjpg
Hogsmeade Items : None
wand test 011
House Points : 219

wand test Empty
PostSubject: wand test   wand test EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:34 am

it was the 18 of march 2007 my 11 birthday was going perfect then next thing i knew a strange man walked over to me i asked him who he was and he said his name was albus dumbledor what he said next shocked me "i am here to give u your lette rf recognition to hogwarts school or witchcraft and wizardrey" i was so shocked but the next day i was in diagonally to get my stuff at my last stop was the best part i whent in to a shop called ollivanders next thing u know a old man in his 60's comes over to me and says "here for ur wand i guess" i mumbled yes so then he started mumbling to his self lots of stuff and then he said "lift up your wand hand" and so i lifted up my right hand since i was righthanded he measured my arm from every angle and then e got a case ad said "lets try this wand.sprigy 11 inches pheonix feather.perfect for dueling " so i held the wand in m hand and i felt a sudden warmth nexxt thing u know apowerfull gust of wind came and the man said "perfect on the first try" and then i payed and left the shop and that was the day i knew i was a wizard
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor
Remarks : The Only Wizard Lord Voldemort Ever Feared.
Badges : wand test 2ngev12thjpgwand test 2ii97rmthjpgwand test 2vblx61thjpg
wand test Relaxed
wand test 011
House Points : 745

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 10

wand test Empty
PostSubject: Re: wand test   wand test EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:54 pm

10 Points to Slytherin!
Back to top Go down

wand test
Page 1 of 1