Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

The Hogwarts Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : The Hogwarts Review Temp4710
The Hogwarts Review 2ngev12thjpgThe Hogwarts Review 2ii97rmthjpg
The Hogwarts Review 2vblx61thjpg
The Hogwarts Review Angelic
The Hogwarts Review 011
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

The Hogwarts Review Empty
PostThe Hogwarts Review

Generalities

1. First Impressions-14/15
The banner really stands out! When i first visited, i first noticed the banner and than the pop up. I think you should disable the pop up as it is irritating and it blocks some stuffs. The skin totally fits your Harry Potter forum!
2. Categories & Forums-12/15
I see some forum inserted in one category each. Maybe you should throw in at least 3 forums in a category instead. 1 in a category is'nt a good amount and will make your forum look weird and messy. You have all the necessities in your forum. Introductions, rules etc. Well, good amount. Still can work on your forum descriptions.

Generalities total :: 26/30

Forum Style

1. Major Graphics-3/10
I
really like your banner:) I can see that your forum favicon is provided freely by Forumotion. Can work on that. I also know that you created the skin all by yourself as you mentioned a few days ago. Very good job on your skin. Love it so much! Good graphics skills but you still have room for improvement! Have to work on your forum's affiliate image!
2. Forum Layout & Color Scheme-10/10
Good job on your skin once again. You created the skin all by yourself which makes it looks so pro. It totally fits the "Harry Potter" show/movie. Colors match perfectly well! Black is a good color for Harry Potter forums.
3. Images And Icons-8/10
Neat, excellent, fantastic, brilliant! If you created the icons too, than you're an excellent Gfx Designer! Very well done! I cant find what the icons that represent each forum means. Should'nt there be a legend below the forum?

Forum Style Total :: 18/30

Usergroups

1.Population Of User Groups-6/10
From
what i can see, you have 7 groups. Good portion. I also understand that every member joins a team. Like the Hufflepuff:) I wonder if i'm saying it correctly. I have'nt been watching Harry Potter lately. But i cant wait for the Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows movie! Anyway, every group have at least one member including you.
2.Staff Groups / User Groups-6/10
If i'm not mistaken, you have 2 staff groups. Which are the Head Masters and Assistant Professors. Good amount. Maybe have a Gfx Designer group in a Harry Potter forum;)

Usergroups total :: 12/20

Forum Activity
1. Post/Member Ratio & Quantity-6/10
Our users have posted a total of 652 messages
We have 41 registered users
Average ratio. But a good ratio for a new forum. Still can improve here:) I dont see a Forum Games section. Maybe consider having one. It can bring your post count to a higher level.
2. Users Active-8/10
Members connected during last 24 hours : Blackcat, hermione granger, kingsleyshacklebolt, nevillelongbottom, Professor Dumbledore, Professor Flitwick, Professor Remus Lupin, Professor Severus Snape, Professor VampireLord, Voldy(11 members) Not bad! 45 members and 11 members active! About 30-40%! But yet again, room for improvement:)

Forum Activity total :: 14/20

Overall Marks

70/100
Congrats! You passed! The Hogwarts Review 303384

The Conclusion

Nice Harry Potter forum! I like the fact that this type of forums awards points to teams. Like Hufflepuff and such:) Gel your members together and make them have good member relationships with each other:) A forum with good friendship--> A forum that will always be remembered!

We wouldnt Have Achived this Splendid Review, if it wasnt for our Good and Active Members And Staff
Hats Of To Them

Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Hogwarts School of Witcchraft And Wizardry
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info
Share this post on: reddit

The Hogwarts Review :: Comments

No Comment.

The Hogwarts Review

Page 1 of 1