Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

Continue The Story.....

Go down 
+19
Nymphadora Tonks
Alex Kudo
Professor Lilly Evans
Fred100
Fenrir Greyback
Professor Logan Grey
Josephine Lycos
Fred Weasley
Sirius Black
Aberforth Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Luna Lovegood
Professor Remus Lupin
Professor Tom Riddle
Lord Voldemort
hermione granger
Professor Flitwick
Professor Severus Snape
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor
Badges : Continue The Story..... - Page 32 2ngev12thjpgContinue The Story..... - Page 32 2ii97rmthjpgContinue The Story..... - Page 32 2vblx61thjpg
Continue The Story..... - Page 32 Busy
Hogsmeade Items : None
Continue The Story..... - Page 32 011
Status Message : Lily Evans+ Severus Snape= Cutest couple in the series, it shoulda happened
House Points : 2941

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

Continue The Story..... - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 32 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:12 pm

"You tell me" he said with a meaningful smile
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw
Badges : Continue The Story..... - Page 32 2ngev12thjpgContinue The Story..... - Page 32 2ii97rmthjpgContinue The Story..... - Page 32 2vblx61thjpg
Continue The Story..... - Page 32 Tired
Status Message : Amortentia potion, I smell roses, trees, vanilla, rain and new books
House Points : 755

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:50 pm

"Er...I-I don't really know..." She said, looking into his eyes. "Actually, I think I do.."
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor
Status Message : Lily Evans+ Severus Snape= Cutest couple in the series, it shoulda happened

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:56 pm

"I knew you did." he smiled as he kissed her again.

After James and Tonks left, Severus walked in. "Lilly?" He said softly from the very seat James had been in moments ago
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw
Status Message : Amortentia potion, I smell roses, trees, vanilla, rain and new books

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:04 pm

Lilly looked up. She supposed that Lilly was her name. "Yes, ummm-" She started. "I'm Severus Snape." The strange boy with greasy hair said.
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:33 pm

"Hmm, that's an intriguing name... erm... are we... friends"she asked innocently
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:13 pm

Severus smiled slightly. "What do you think, Lilly?" He asked while putting his arm around her, his eyes glinting mysteriously.
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:46 pm

"Well, seeing as your here and being all sarcastic about it, I'd imagine so, since my other friends have been like that" she said innocently
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:46 pm

He frowned a little. "So, what did James and Tonks say?" He said, trying not to look disgusted while saying there names.
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:10 am

"Just stuff about like how we met, why we were friends, classes, lessons, professors, rules, houses, magic, the only thing James really didn't know much about, was MY life. Like before school and at home. He couldn't even tell me where I'm from. I don't imagine you would know either." she said slightly disappointed.

"Well, actually Lilly, We're childhood friends." Severus said with a bright smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:31 pm

"Really?" She said, she was delighted to have some background on her old life. "Yep." Severus said, beaming. "First of all your muggleborn, you have a sister, her names Petunia.." Sev. then explained to Lilly how they met and where they lived.
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:41 pm

"That is so cool!" She was ecstatic as she leaned over to hug him, "I'm Glad your my friend Sev!" She added still hugging him

"Me too, Lilly. Me too." He said embracing her hug.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:55 pm

Severus wanted to stay with Lilly forever but madame Pomfrey kicked him out, he was upset at first, but then he decided to go to his common room. On the way there he saw James.
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:05 pm

James was completely oblivious to the fact that Severus had been in the Hospital wing, mostly because he had been down by the Slytherin Common room , with Tonks.
"What are you two doing here?" Severus asked completely calm
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:09 pm

James turned to him. "Do you really expect us to tell you?" James said. He was getting annoyed at Severus for always being nosy.
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:27 pm

Snape didn't need James to tell him though, he saw it, James Potter and Dora Tonks had been snogging. it disgusted him , Lilly's best friend and her boyfriend; the though made Snape sick, but he kept his composure and acted as though he had not seen it.
"Well don't mind me, I was just heading to the library." he chided turning and walking back to where he had just come from; the Hospital wing.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:53 pm

When he arrived back Lilly was drawing in her notebook.
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:03 pm

"Lilly?" he said quietly

"Your back rather fast I'd say" she smiled looking back to her drawing, it was the grove she and Snape had played in once as children.

"How did you,,, where did you come up with this?" Snape stammered recognizing it instantly

"I saw it in my head after your story, why?" she said sweetly

"We played there as children!" she replied
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:13 pm

"Well, I knew it looked familiar." She smiled at him. "It looks like a fun place for children." She said.

"Lilly, I have to tell you something." Severus said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:22 pm

"What is it?" she smiled at him serenely
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:40 pm

"Well, I walked into the Slytherin common room, and Tonks was snogging James." The look on Lilly's face made Severus feel quilty, but it wasn't his fault James kissed another girl. And anyways, she has the right to find out.

"Do you believe me?" He asked. Lilly hestitated.
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:19 pm

"You are my child hood friend, we've known each other since we were really young," she paused "I think it would be stupid to trust anyone more than I trust you." she hugged him and started to cry
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:24 pm

Severus held her back. "It's okay Lilly, it's okay." He whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:29 pm

just then James came bursting in
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:10 pm

They broke apart. James pushed Severus out of the way and sat where he had been.
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:13 pm

"Get away from me." she said, calmly brushing him off of her when he tried to hold her hand. "You are the lowest scum I've ever laid eyes on." she continued "Sev, please please please get him away from me." the whole time not looking away from her art, and keeping a level tone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story.....   Continue The Story..... - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Continue The Story.....
Page 32 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next