Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

Horace Slughorn VS Severus Snape

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Horace Slughorn
Ist Year
Ist Year

Hufflepuff
Badges : Horace Slughorn VS Severus Snape 2ngev12thjpgHorace Slughorn VS Severus Snape 2ii97rmthjpg
Hogsmeade Items : None
Horace Slughorn VS Severus Snape 011
House Points : 25

Horace Slughorn VS Severus Snape Empty
PostSubject: Horace Slughorn VS Severus Snape   Horace Slughorn VS Severus Snape EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:16 pm

I walk along the dirt path leading to the courtyard where the duel was arranged to start and as i neared the courtyard people start gathering around me, I look around and see a couple of trees and then a wall, I follow the path to a gateway leading to the courtyard.

The courtyard is surrounded by trees and birds living in them, there are statues around the courtyard in the shapes of little goblins. I see Severus Snape walking towards me, so firstly i use the spell Expelliarmus which disarms Severus and then I quickly use Incendio, while pointing at a tree just behind Severus, causin it to set ferociously on fire.......
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : Horace Slughorn VS Severus Snape Temp4710
Horace Slughorn VS Severus Snape 2ngev12thjpgHorace Slughorn VS Severus Snape 2ii97rmthjpg
Horace Slughorn VS Severus Snape 2vblx61thjpg
Horace Slughorn VS Severus Snape Angelic
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

PostSubject: Re: Horace Slughorn VS Severus Snape   Horace Slughorn VS Severus Snape EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:37 pm

I was just in time to use a "protego" spell to expel Slughorn's Disarming charm and i causlly turned back to to raise my wand and cried "Aguamenti" extinguishing the flame of the tree. I shot a cold look at Horace, for destroying a tree....And then casually walked past and pointed My wand...

I cried "Avis" and a s\group of brids hatched from my wand tip and I cried "oppugno" causing the birds to attack Horace, while At the same time I casted five stunnnig charms hoping that it would hit Horace...then i waited .....to see what will happen

Severus Snape
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : Horace Slughorn VS Severus Snape Temp4710
Horace Slughorn VS Severus Snape 2ngev12thjpgHorace Slughorn VS Severus Snape 2ii97rmthjpg
Horace Slughorn VS Severus Snape 2vblx61thjpg
Horace Slughorn VS Severus Snape Angelic
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

PostSubject: Re: Horace Slughorn VS Severus Snape   Horace Slughorn VS Severus Snape EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:34 am

I will Count this Duel As Closed and completed, since Horace has expressed concern over his post and Membership

20 Points to Slytherin

Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horace Slughorn VS Severus Snape   Horace Slughorn VS Severus Snape Empty

Back to top Go down

Horace Slughorn VS Severus Snape
Page 1 of 1