Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape Temp4710
Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape 2ngev12thjpgHermoine Granger VS Severus Snape 2ii97rmthjpg
Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape 2vblx61thjpg
Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape Angelic
Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape 011
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape Empty
PostSubject: Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape   Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:52 am

The Use of any spells except the Unforgivable Spells can be used for this Debate.The Computer has randomly chosen Hermoine Granger to begin first.Use your own creativity to set traps in environment with Spells and so all.Points are graded by not observing who wins the Duel but on how efficiently different tactics and Spells are Used.Each post must have a minimum of 2 paragraphs and remember you cannot decide on what Happens to your opponent

The Use of the word 'Mudblood' is strictly forbidden

Last edited by Professor Severus Snape on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
Remarks : Class Topper! Registered Animagus : Infierno the Owl
Badges : Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape Mot10
Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape 2ngev12thjpgHermoine Granger VS Severus Snape 2ii97rmthjpg
Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape Red_ci10
Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape Crappy
Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape 212
Status Message : o.o
House Points : 2511

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 0

PostSubject: Re: Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape   Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:03 am

I walk into a marsh like duel area. It was hard to see through the fog. I thought it was perfect to hide in. It looked like it was to rain. I see a river in between professor snapes entrance and mine.

I used a trip jinx fer when professor snape comes in he might fall into the mud. i use the Avis spell to get birds ready to attack professor snape after he walks in. i use the Aguamenti spell on professor snapes side to make the groung more muddy and slipprey and wait fer professor snape to enter.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartz.5forum.net/
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape   Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:39 pm

I was just in time to the duel hall, before I realised I Ms Granger has watered my entrance part, but i was too late to withdraw my leg, i fell directly on the floor and crashed!!! I knew ms Granger would have something for me immedieatly when i realised I had a flock of birds advancing on me to attack!!, i took my wand out and in a shattered but cold voice said "Opugno" causing all the conjured birds to attack ms Granger, I then rose and pointed my wand to myself and said "Episkey" which healed all the pain and cuts the muddy floor has caused me. I then cleared my wand and cried "Obscuro" which wil impair her vision and I can work mischief on to her

Severus Snape
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape   Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:55 pm

I saw the spell comin tword me and i perpously fell to my side and just arely doged the spell. i had made a bug mistake though not bringing my crutches to the duel cause it took me five minutes to get up. as soon as i got up i yelled Levicorpus! I wanted at least a little light so i whispered lumos so i had enough light to see around me.

I yell stupefy and aim it right at professor snape. i also aimed other stupefy spells around professor snape hopeing that he would be hit with one of the spells. i used the levi corpus spell another time incase it missed the first time. I yelled "Accio crutches" so i could walk better. i waited to see what happens next.
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape   Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:34 pm

It was not until that time i cleared my eyes and saw some stupefy spells coming right At Me, I decided I am not a too little prey and I yelled "Protego" and the spells bounced of me and came back right o Ms Granger.It was not this time That I thought about her weakness and i said "Accio Crutches" so that I would get her crutches and magically seal her crutches against any other summoning Charms.I yelled "Fiend Fyre" and decided its a huge spell and that a mrere Aquamenti will be useful against such a spell.....

Severus Snape
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape   Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:58 pm

i quickly did a backwards sumersault over one stupefy spell reflected back at me. I used protego on the second stupefy sending it back to professor snape. i ducked under a few and i sent a few more back to professor snape. Even though i did have an injured knee i knew that i would be able to land the sumersault.

I sent the flock of birds back at professor snape telling them to keep attacking until they die. i jumped the river just before the fiend fyre took shape. i was close enough to see professor snape now do i yelled Langlock just to have a little fun with the duel. I didnt care that my knee was scorching with pain i couldnt give up this time. i stood there waiting for professor snape to attack.
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape   Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:21 am

I was just in time to realise another of the group of stupefy spells are directly being aimed at me.I thought there is nothing I can do to stop them and I took out my wand and cried "Platonias Revelio" causing a wall to be conjured between me and Ms Granger, I then yelled ,Duro so that it becaomes a stone andall Stunning spells hit them and they will obviousy will loose Effect. I then again took my wand , cleared my throat and said "Finite" to block the Toungue sticking charm and the I casted a "Hot Air Charm" so the conjured birds would fly away without attacking me.It was my time now to fire her,....

i took out my wand and said "Incarcerous" which obviosly shot a cirlce of flame around here, while at the same time casted a reducto and Diffindo Spell so that , bu=y the time she concentrates on the Firing Curse, My spells would hit her.I then patiently waited to see The Results....

Professor severus Snape
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape   Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:35 am

i see the wall build up anbd i do a sumersault over it. i get to the other side and move just in time so that the Incarcerous spell went right pass me. i shook my head and yell "THIS IS TOO EASY!"

I yell levicorpus and shoot the spell all around professor snape. then right at professor snape i shot the stupefy spell. i yell Confundo hopeing that professor snape will be cofused. then i grab one of the flying birds ad fly over the wall and ast the fire toward her door. she droped down 10 feet from the groung and landed on my feet. i wat to see what professor snape does next.
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape   Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:56 am

"Oh yes, Ms Granger, Its too Easy" I swiftly raised my wand and cried "Protego" and did repel all the spells Ms Granger casted To her, i looked through the blurred screen while at the same time wondered, what she might Do....

Professor severus Snape
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape   Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:10 am

i got past the spells repelling back at me by jumping ver the low ones and doing sumersaults over the higher ones. i didnt feel weak in the knee right now o i kept dodgeing the spells. it started raining a bit in the duel area but i was glad. i weakly yelled Confundo over and over again hopeing that professor snape would be as weak as her.

I dlimbed a tree with so many branches u could barely see me. I watched and waited for something to happen hopeing the spell would hit professor snape.
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape   Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am

I was just in time to see a Confundus charm hit me, but since I am more strong it didnt give me any effects but I was dizzy more, but still I need to keep on as A duelist and therofre cried Stupefy and due to my dizziness the spells was fired everywhere that i realised even a Protego charm will not keep against my powerful Stunning Spells, I smiled again and raised my wand and said "Obscuro" hoping to impair Ms Granger's Vision

Professor Severus Snape
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape   Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:02 am

I was just about to do another sumersault to dodge the stupefy casted at me when i fell to the ground. I didnt even try to get up now. I sat up and the Obscuro spell just barely missed me. i kept my injured leg strait not able to move it.

I yelled Densaugeo. i didnt know what spell to use so i yelled one that i seemed was fun.i also yelled Descendo! having fun seeing what would happen i sat and watched.
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape   Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:23 am

"You wont catch Me so fast, Ms Granger" I raised My wand a cried "Protego" and i saw a translucent shield grow from my wand between the space between me and Ms Granger, I don't know if she had time to duck, because even My Eye didn't see the spell reflect from the shield because Its so fast...i was so sure that this time It would hit her, because she had her teeth Charm and her descendo spell...i was so sure that her somersaulting wont work and more to, because of my little wall space....casting another Protego wont work...and it was almost sure that I won.....

But just to make sure, my winning status stays,I increased the width of my shield so there wont be any space for her to even move, thus suffocating her!!...i just waited to see what happen, and I was so excited in knowing the results......and thats the best part..i uttered to myself....

Severus Snape
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape   Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:32 pm

i was hit by all the spells at once and there was an explosion. I lay there on the ground just barely breathing. i didnt move a mussle knowing that could be injured more if ui did. i groaned in pain and didnt stop. i saw professor snape smiling as he watched me lay here in pain.

I had burns all over my body. i had a broken arm nad cuts all over my legs and arms. I coudnt talk and i cold barly move. i closed my eyes and......

Last edited by hermione granger on Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i needed to add more)
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape   Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:36 am

I smiled at her when she fell helpless against My powerful Spells, and There i was, Once again Victoriously raising my hands to withdraw My shield.....

[Posting As Professor]

I feared if anything happened to anyone, because Ms Granger took an excuse from my class and went to this duel, i grew apparently worried and entered the Duel Arena to see Ms Granger lying helplessly and in a terrific condition.I took ms Granger by hands and rushed to the door, while I rasied my wand and said "Locomotor crtuches" and then i went to the hospital Wing, and made sure ms Granger gets apparent Hospital Attention, while I said Ms Granger "Get Well Soon, Professor Dumbledore asked me to get back your crutches and here it is, I have brought it back" pointing at a pair of crutches.....

This Duel is Now Closed.A staff will shortly Be evaluating The Duel

>>>Marked Complete<<<
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor
Remarks : The Only Wizard Lord Voldemort Ever Feared.
Badges : Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape 2ngev12thjpgHermoine Granger VS Severus Snape 2ii97rmthjpgHermoine Granger VS Severus Snape 2vblx61thjpg
Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape Relaxed
House Points : 745

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 10

PostSubject: The Result   Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:11 am

Hermione Granger

Notes: Unrealistic method of duelling (-5 points)
Bad Code of Conduct (-10 points)
Quote :
ast the fire toward her door
Not Clear. If you meant cast the fire away, you cant simply cast something away from you like that. (-10 points)
Quote :
i weakly yelled Confundo over and over again hopeing that professor snape would be as weak as her.
Confundo confuses a person. (-10 points)
Decent Creativity (+5 points)

A variety of spells used but lacks explanation (-5 points)
Total marks: 65/100

Severus Snape
Notes:Fiend Fyre is considered as dark magic. (-20 points)
Incarcerous is a charm that conjures ropes, which then bind the victim, its not a firing curse. (-10 points)
Good Creativity (+10 points)
Quote :
I increased the width of my shield
You cant.Or even if you could, more explanation needed (-10 points)
Total Marks:70/100

Result: Severus Snape WINS!!!

Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape Snape

For Enquiry, send an Owl to me.

Thanks
Prof.Dumbledore
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape   Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:00 am

Splendid!!!!All Points have been amended towards the participants Account .....I will mark this thread as now Closed!!!

Thankyou Professor Dumbledore for evaluating This Duel

Professor Severus Snape
[Hogwarts Staff]

Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape LockNotify
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape   Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape Empty

Back to top Go down

Hermoine Granger VS Severus Snape
Page 1 of 1