Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

Let's see how you attack

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor
Remarks : Registered Animagi : Thunderbolt The Cheetah
Badges : Let's see how you attack - Page 2 Temp2810
Let's see how you attack - Page 2 2ngev12thjpgLet's see how you attack - Page 2 2ii97rmthjpg
Let's see how you attack - Page 2 2vblx61thjpgLet's see how you attack - Page 2 Red_ci10
Let's see how you attack - Page 2 Confused
Hogsmeade Items : None
Let's see how you attack - Page 2 011
Status Message : My Charms Grade 5B , the highest in Charms class
House Points : 2566

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

Let's see how you attack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's see how you attack   Let's see how you attack - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:04 am

I blinked as I stared him , "I don't think you tried stupefying me before , and if you meant to call me a dummy , then that sure is funny" with a small pause I said "But just a bit"
Back to top Go down
http://www.art-castle.biz/index.htm
Regulus Argus Black
Ist Year
Ist Year
Regulus Argus Black

Slytherin
Badges : Let's see how you attack - Page 2 2ngev12thjpgLet's see how you attack - Page 2 2ii97rmthjpg
House Points : 219

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how you attack   Let's see how you attack - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:06 pm

of course im calig u a dummy lolz so wat shud i do now tough ?
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor
Let's see how you attack - Page 2 2ngev12thjpgLet's see how you attack - Page 2 2ii97rmthjpg
Let's see how you attack - Page 2 2vblx61thjpgLet's see how you attack - Page 2 Red_ci10

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how you attack   Let's see how you attack - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:29 pm

"You were supposed to attack me" I replied
Back to top Go down
Regulus Argus Black
Ist Year
Ist Year
Regulus Argus Black

Slytherin
Badges : Let's see how you attack - Page 2 2ngev12thjpgLet's see how you attack - Page 2 2ii97rmthjpg

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how you attack   Let's see how you attack - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:31 pm

he smiels a crooekd grin "done done and done" he points his wand towards him "STUPEFY"
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor
Badges : Let's see how you attack - Page 2 2ngev12thjpgLet's see how you attack - Page 2 2ii97rmthjpgLet's see how you attack - Page 2 2vblx61thjpg
Let's see how you attack - Page 2 Busy
Status Message : Lily Evans+ Severus Snape= Cutest couple in the series, it shoulda happened
House Points : 2941

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how you attack   Let's see how you attack - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:59 pm

Lilly had sat down to fill out the papers and wrote her name so many times her hand started to cramp up 'Finally done!' she thought as she stood up and walked over to Fred "Here you go" Lilly smiled at her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how you attack   Let's see how you attack - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:21 pm

I saw the stupefy coming , and shouted "Protego!" & Moved at lilly "Lilly , try casting stupefy on the practice dummy over there" Then moved at regulus and said, "Regulus , as you saw Protego is a charm , shield charm , You can use this charm to defend against most of the attacking spells , Now , I'll cast stupefy on you , and You defend , okay?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor
Badges : Let's see how you attack - Page 2 2ngev12thjpgLet's see how you attack - Page 2 2ii97rmthjpgLet's see how you attack - Page 2 2vblx61thjpg
Status Message : Lily Evans+ Severus Snape= Cutest couple in the series, it shoulda happened

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how you attack   Let's see how you attack - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:52 am

Lilly turned around to see the dummy, and in hopes to impress, she Cast"Stupefy" calmly but powerfully and it hit the dummy dead on and It was flung backwards.
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how you attack   Let's see how you attack - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:17 am

I noticed how lilly shot the practice dummy , and said "Well done , now just like Stacey and regulus , try that on me" , and I stood there
Back to top Go down
Regulus Argus Black
Ist Year
Ist Year
Regulus Argus Black

Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how you attack   Let's see how you attack - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:40 am

"yea sure fred but give me a challange plz lolz" gets ready
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how you attack   Let's see how you attack - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:09 pm

Lilly turned toward Fred and smiled,"I hope you don't expect me to go easy on you, Freddy"Then she raised her wand and sent out an extremely powerful Stupefy knocking him into the wall behind him. Then ran over to make sure he was ok.
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how you attack   Let's see how you attack - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:43 pm

-_- , Goin' Good , by jumping on conclusions for someone else too :P ,
"Okay both of you , regulus & lilly , considering you two now know to use protego and stupefy , how 'bout you guys use it on each other , and practice for a while?" , I said , and transformed into a cheetah , ran to a shelf type gap in the wall , which was enough for me to sit as my animagi , sat there and kept an eye on how they both do it.
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how you attack   Let's see how you attack - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:08 am

"Ok" Lilly said as she turned to Regulus. "Think fast!" She yelled as she cast her Stupefy.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Argus Black
Ist Year
Ist Year
Regulus Argus Black

Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how you attack   Let's see how you attack - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:05 am

*h smiled at her*PORTEGO *the stupefy was redirected into th wall* give me more next time lilly or is that the bst u got STUPEFY *he aimed his wand at her chest*
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how you attack   Let's see how you attack - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:13 am

"Protego!" She said as the spell came hurtling towards her. Of course not she said. "Stupefy!!" Lilly yelled
Back to top Go down
Regulus Argus Black
Ist Year
Ist Year
Regulus Argus Black

Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how you attack   Let's see how you attack - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:15 am

*laughed* PROTEGO *the spll was again rdircted* hmmm i want mroe of a challange from u lilly even it is only training STUPEFY
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how you attack   Let's see how you attack - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:17 am

Protego! Well, I don't know, I don't want to hurt you*lilly smiled* Expelliarmus, STUPEFY!!
Back to top Go down
Regulus Argus Black
Ist Year
Ist Year
Regulus Argus Black

Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how you attack   Let's see how you attack - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:20 am

"ur kidding rigth lolz" h laughed "PROTEGO MAXIMA" both spells obldarated in a big boom form the mist rab yelled "STUPFY,FLIPENDO" then he aimed at her legs "AGUAMENTI,GLACIUS"
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how you attack   Let's see how you attack - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:25 am

Protego! Protego! Protego Maxima!! Geeze, ok, try this on for size, Tarantallegra! Avis, Oppungo! STUPEFY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Regulus Argus Black
Ist Year
Ist Year
Regulus Argus Black

Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how you attack   Let's see how you attack - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:33 am

PROTEGO,INCENDIO *birds turn into dinner* BOMBARDA *the object expldodes* PROTEGO

man im gona get bord thats it time to end this

LEVICORPRUS,PERTRIFICAS TOTALUS, *he yells portus on a statue nearby and grabs hold f it which take him to the back of her* RIKTUSEMPRA SErphensortia

Last edited by Regulus Argus Black on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how you attack   Let's see how you attack - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:34 am

"Aw but blowing him up would be so much fuuuun" Lilly whined as she grabbed her wand
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how you attack   Let's see how you attack - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:34 am

I Jump in between by jumping from that wall as I transform back to normal in thin air , And cast "Confringo!!" in between of their part of room , and exploded the stuff disarming both Regulus & Lilly , "Okay , I asked you guys to PRACTICE the spells I taught so far , not to blow each other up! , I'm so dead if that happens , god , This is exactly what I was worried about." , as I glare on them and continued , "Now get your wands , both of you." , I said as I had my face back grinning again
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how you attack   Let's see how you attack - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:36 am

"Aw but blowing him up would be so much fuuuun" Lilly whined as she grabbed her wand
Back to top Go down
Regulus Argus Black
Ist Year
Ist Year
Regulus Argus Black

Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how you attack   Let's see how you attack - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:36 am

ok ok *picks hisi wand up and holds his hand obove hsi head* sorry *smiels and puts his hands back down*
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how you attack   Let's see how you attack - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:40 am

Lilly looked at Regulus and whispered "It's your fault we're in trouble you know" and smiled turning back to Fred
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how you attack   Let's see how you attack - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:41 am

"Alright guys , How'bout using ONLY protego and stupefy and have a clean Practice duel?" , With a small pause I said again "I wanna see how you guys use it and defend it and what type of tactics you guys use while doing so"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how you attack   Let's see how you attack - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's see how you attack
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry :: Hogwarts Grounds :: The Green Lawns-
Jump to: