Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows

Go down 
+13
Alyssa
Professor Shannon Fine
Josephine Lycos
Luna Lovegood
Pansy Parkinson
Draco Malfoy
konstantinos zorbas
hermione granger
Sarah Tonks
Jeremy Baltimore
Regulus Argus Black
Fred100
Professor Severus Snape
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which Do you Think is the saddest Death in Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows?
Severus Snape
The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Remus Lupin
The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Fred Weasley
The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Alastar Moody
The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dobby
 29% [ 2 ]
Tonks
The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Specify)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Nymphadora Tonks
2nd Year
2nd Year
Nymphadora Tonks

Slytherin
Badges : The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 2ngev12thjpgThe Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 2ii97rmthjpg
The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 Bored
Hogsmeade Items : None
The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 011
Status Message : “Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think"
House Points : 1046

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows   The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:21 am

Yeah he did, that is pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor
Badges : The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 2ngev12thjpgThe Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 2ii97rmthjpgThe Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 2vblx61thjpg
The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 Busy
Status Message : Lily Evans+ Severus Snape= Cutest couple in the series, it shoulda happened
House Points : 2941

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows   The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:03 pm

How in the world can that be considered funny?!

It's terribleD:
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
2nd Year
2nd Year
Nymphadora Tonks

Slytherin
Badges : The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 2ngev12thjpgThe Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 2ii97rmthjpg
Status Message : “Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think"

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows   The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:27 pm

No the severely reckless godfather part, Not the whole sad parents death part!
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor
Badges : The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 2ngev12thjpgThe Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 2ii97rmthjpgThe Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 2vblx61thjpg
Status Message : Lily Evans+ Severus Snape= Cutest couple in the series, it shoulda happened

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows   The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:57 pm

O h ok yeah i get that:D
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
2nd Year
2nd Year
Nymphadora Tonks

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows   The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:31 am

Yeah
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows   The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:14 pm

Whoa no one's voted for Lupin yet:(
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw
The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 Tired
Status Message : Amortentia potion, I smell roses, trees, vanilla, rain and new books
House Points : 755

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows   The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:49 pm

Thats sad. Poor Lupin T_T
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
2nd Year
2nd Year
Nymphadora Tonks

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows   The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:55 pm

I'm not sure how to vote.
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows   The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:39 am

I dont remember either Sorry:/
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
2nd Year
2nd Year
Nymphadora Tonks

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows   The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:03 pm

No its fine
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows   The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:16 am

Ok, but who would you vote for?
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
2nd Year
2nd Year
Nymphadora Tonks

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows   The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:10 am

Lupin and Tonks
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows   The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:12 pm

yeah i voted dobby
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
2nd Year
2nd Year
Nymphadora Tonks

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows   The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:03 pm

Poor Dobby
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows   The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:11 pm

i thought it was terrible because of everything he did for Harry.And it was even worse for me because of what harry did for him.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
2nd Year
2nd Year
Nymphadora Tonks

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows   The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:20 pm

"Here lies Dobby, a free elf."
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows   The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:53 pm

daaawwwweee:") So happy, so sad, amiright?
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
2nd Year
2nd Year
Nymphadora Tonks

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows   The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Yes you are very right.
Back to top Go down
silver
Ist Year
Ist Year
silver

Gryffindor
Badges : The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 2ngev12thjpg
The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 Relaxed
House Points : 28

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows   The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:04 am

I think the saddest death was Snape's.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw
The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 Tired
Status Message : Amortentia potion, I smell roses, trees, vanilla, rain and new books
House Points : 755

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows   The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:00 pm

All of the deaths were sad. But I think one of the saddests is hedwigs :"(
Back to top Go down
Lola Lust
Ist Year
Ist Year
Lola Lust

Hufflepuff
House Points : 27

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows   The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:13 pm

All of the deaths are sad of course. And I don't understand how can anyone say that Tonks' and Lupin's deaths weren't sad... They were as sad as Fred's, it's just J.KRowling didn't describe them. Dobby died as a hero and Severus Snape... I think he deserves all of our respect. Everyone finds out that he's the good guy too late. He actually is the reason for the 7 books, 'cause if it wasn't for him, Harry would probably be dead in his first year in Hogwarts. And still he dies as a deatheater who was hated by people who own him their lifes... As Harry says - he was the bravest man... I vote for him (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows   The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Saddest Death in Deathly Hallows
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2