Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

Actuitio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Flitwick
Ist Year
Ist Year
Professor Flitwick

Hufflepuff
Badges : Actuitio 2ngev12thjpgActuitio 2ii97rmthjpg
Actuitio Bored
Hogsmeade Items : None
Actuitio 011
Status Message : Im small like a dwarf, with a long coat, and very long shoes, who am I ? Im Professor Flitwick !
House Points : 304

Actuitio Empty
PostSubject: Actuitio   Actuitio EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:29 pm

Actutio- A spell to help a peron with performing on stage.

Incantation of Actutio- (Ack-que-she-oh) It quite hard to write down to pronunctionation.

Movement of the wand- The wand must point at your/victims mouth for the spell to activate, if pointed anywhere else the spell can stop the yourself/victim from talking for 2 days.

Result on Wand- The wand will turn green then after 5 seconds will turn blue/purple and then music sybols will come out of the wand and then travel to the mouth, or if used incorectly to the part of the body accidentally or purposely pointed to.

Results it may bring about- If aimed at the mouth of yourself/ victim it will make you talk fluently, so if you were doing a Shakesperre play and you were having trouble with the words it will help you to day the words properly and fluently.

If aimed to anyother part of yourself/victims body you will not be able to speak for 2 days. A smal pro on this is that it can get you out of classes for 2 days.

Inspiration to create this spell- I want to be an actress and thats really all I focus on, which means that i scanned my mind thinking , well i can use acting to create a spell. So thats how i came up with Actutio.

The movement of the wand is shown is this picture i drawn-

Actuitio Snapsh10
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : Actuitio Temp4710
Actuitio 2ngev12thjpgActuitio 2ii97rmthjpg
Actuitio 2vblx61thjpg
Actuitio Angelic
Actuitio 011
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

Actuitio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actuitio   Actuitio EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:00 pm

Well Done, 50 Points for your spell Filus, and take a Bonus of 20 points for the unique way of presentation and the Drawing!

Spell Accepted >> Moved to Database
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info
Professor Flitwick
Ist Year
Ist Year
Professor Flitwick

Hufflepuff
Badges : Actuitio 2ngev12thjpgActuitio 2ii97rmthjpg
Actuitio Bored
Hogsmeade Items : None
Actuitio 011
Status Message : Im small like a dwarf, with a long coat, and very long shoes, who am I ? Im Professor Flitwick !
House Points : 304

Actuitio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actuitio   Actuitio EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:29 am

Thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Actuitio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actuitio   Actuitio Empty

Back to top Go down

Actuitio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry :: Hogwarts Classes :: Detention Chamber :: Created Spell Database-
Jump to: