Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

Detentions Regulus Argulus Black

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Rubeus Hagrid
Professors
Professors
Professor Rubeus Hagrid

Ravenclaw
Badges : Detentions Regulus Argulus Black Temp2610
Detentions Regulus Argulus Black Temp4610
Detentions Regulus Argulus Black 2ngev12thjpgDetentions Regulus Argulus Black 2ii97rmthjpg
Detentions Regulus Argulus Black 2vblx61thjpg
Detentions Regulus Argulus Black 011
Status Message : Is protecting the Forbidden Forrest!
House Points : 253

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 0

Detentions Regulus Argulus Black Empty
PostSubject: Detentions Regulus Argulus Black   Detentions Regulus Argulus Black EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:39 am

U recieved this detention for Advertising in an OWL. U will write 200 words on why u are not allowed to advertise in a OWL. If you are done report to me and i will grade.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Argus Black
Ist Year
Ist Year
Regulus Argus Black

Slytherin
Badges : Detentions Regulus Argulus Black 2ngev12thjpgDetentions Regulus Argulus Black 2ii97rmthjpg
Hogsmeade Items : None
House Points : 219

PostSubject: Re: Detentions Regulus Argulus Black   Detentions Regulus Argulus Black EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:12 am

we are not allowed to advertise in our owls because it goes against the rules of the dungens fourm which when we joined we said we would make sure we kept to so bye sending a owl to adverts a site we are braking the rules which we said we would keep to.And also sometimes we might not only let ourselves down. Sometimes we can get points taken away from out house which is unfair to the pepole who worked hard to get those points for us so that is why we are not aloud to send advertisments through owls or through any other type of communication on the dungeons fourm. It can also hurt our chance to win the house cup or to get alot closer than before on winning it. I am sure everyone here knows how important it is to the head of houses for us to do our best. Advertising in owls shows we arent doing our best to win the cup. There are better things to do also than to advertise in OWLs. Advertising in OWLs has hurt me and couldve hurt the creator of the site i had advertised in return. I now understand, of course, that what i did was wrong. I wrote all this in favour of my wrong doing and I will try not to do this again.
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : Detentions Regulus Argulus Black Temp4710
Detentions Regulus Argulus Black 2ngev12thjpgDetentions Regulus Argulus Black 2ii97rmthjpg
Detentions Regulus Argulus Black 2vblx61thjpg
Detentions Regulus Argulus Black Angelic
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

PostSubject: Re: Detentions Regulus Argulus Black   Detentions Regulus Argulus Black EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:56 pm

Detentions Completed >> Marked 'Solved' >> Thread Locked[b]
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Detentions Regulus Argulus Black   Detentions Regulus Argulus Black Empty

Back to top Go down

Detentions Regulus Argulus Black
Page 1 of 1