Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

Affliate With Us

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : Affliate With Us Temp4710
Affliate With Us 2ngev12thjpgAffliate With Us 2ii97rmthjpg
Affliate With Us 2vblx61thjpg
Affliate With Us Angelic
Affliate With Us 011
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

Affliate With Us Empty
PostSubject: Affliate With Us   Affliate With Us EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:26 am

In recent events that triggered The entire staff to Cut Short OWL privileges of some members for Advertising, I have decided that the time has come we must get our self ready to Make Affiliates With Other Sites. I can promise that This Affiliate's would be put up in our website, but we definitely like some websites have certain Terms and conditions

Following Will Be Them

-Member Must have at least 20 posts and Must Be Sorted
-Your Site Must at least have 100 Posts and 5 Members

If Your Forum has a very large Member Base, then You can OWL me so I can get you void of the First Condition.

If you Want your Site to Be affiliates with us, then Reply in this Topic, by filling in the undermentioned Template

Code:

Name:
Link:
Image Link:
Why do you Believe It will benefit by affiliating with us:
Remarks:

We Hope To Have More and More mutual benefiting by affiliating with Us

Please Make Sure you Start A Topic with Our Link in your Forums Announcement Section, and if done, your Site Link will also be displayed in a Separate Topic in our Announcement Section (The Notice Boards)

-Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Hogwarts

Note- The Head Master holds the right to reject any affiliating request, if he deems the request or the requester inappropriate (Please Be a Part of Staff, while requesting to be Affiliated with us)
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info
Josephine Lycos
2nd Year
2nd Year
Josephine Lycos

Hufflepuff
Badges : Affliate With Us Mat_2010
Affliate With Us 2ngev12thjpgAffliate With Us 2ii97rmthjpg
Affliate With Us 2vblx61thjpg
Affliate With Us Amused
Hogsmeade Items : None
Affliate With Us 011
Status Message : It's Stir Fry-day
House Points : 564

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

Affliate With Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affliate With Us   Affliate With Us EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:41 pm

Name: Tales of Albion
Link: http://albiontales.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Image Link:
Affliate With Us Screen13

Why do you believe it will benefit by affiliating with us:
I think my forum will benefit from affiliating with this site because there is a large, strong community here that I would want to incorporate in my own forum.

Remarks:
Tales of Albion is a RP based on the video game Fable II. Members become heroes that can earn gold and experience by completing Quests sent out by the Guild Masters.
Back to top Go down
http://albiontales.forummotion.com
Alex Kudo
Ist Year
Ist Year
Alex Kudo

Slytherin
Remarks : One of the Best Wand Tests Ever Written : One of the Best Apparitions Test Ever Written
Badges : Affliate With Us 2ngev12thjpgAffliate With Us 2ii97rmthjpgAffliate With Us 2vblx61thjpg
Affliate With Us Relaxed
Status Message : Go Spain!
House Points : 368

Affliate With Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affliate With Us   Affliate With Us EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:03 pm

(P.S I also have a Yu-Gi-Oh RPG if you like.)

Name: Naruto RPG
Link: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Image Link:
Affliate With Us 91927449
Affliate With Us 330c237e
Why do you Believe It will benefit by affiliating with us: Naruto RPG is always looking to affilate with other sites. The members are friendly and active where possible and some like Harry Potter so there may be a chance of them joining this forum.
Remarks: Naruto RPG is... A Naruto RPG. It is a complex RPG that utilizes the roleplay game widget to track stats.
Everyone starts as an Academy Student and is able to train jutsu of the chosen element. Training jutsu incteases the stats of Health, Chakra and Energy. This allows for a balanced roleplay.
(The forum also undergoes theme changes on request. Looking to install a theme changer.)
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Affliate With Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affliate With Us   Affliate With Us Empty

Back to top Go down

Affliate With Us
Page 1 of 1