Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

I've been to a spaceship where I met aliens: Russian politician

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : I've been to a spaceship where I met aliens: Russian politician Temp4710
I've been to a spaceship where I met aliens: Russian politician 2ngev12thjpgI've been to a spaceship where I met aliens: Russian politician 2ii97rmthjpg
I've been to a spaceship where I met aliens: Russian politician 2vblx61thjpg
I've been to a spaceship where I met aliens: Russian politician Angelic
I've been to a spaceship where I met aliens: Russian politician 011
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

I've been to a spaceship where I met aliens: Russian politician Empty
PostSubject: I've been to a spaceship where I met aliens: Russian politician   I've been to a spaceship where I met aliens: Russian politician EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:30 am

A Russian politician has made the startling claim that he was taken on a spaceship where he met aliens who wore yellow spacesuits.

Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, the leader of the country's southern region of Kalymkia, has spoken about his having met aliens at a primetime television show.

He said he was taken on a spaceship sent to Earth and met extra-terrestrials wearing yellow spacesuits, The Sun reported Thursday.

Ilyumzhinov told Channel One April 26 that he had spent several hours in the company of aliens, who visited his apartment in Moscow Sep 18, 1997

http://in.news.yahoo.com/43/20100506/860/ttc-i-ve-been-to-a-spaceship-where-i-met.html
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info

I've been to a spaceship where I met aliens: Russian politician
Page 1 of 1