Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors) Temp4710
Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors) 2ngev12thjpgDetentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors) 2ii97rmthjpg
Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors) 2vblx61thjpg
Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors) Angelic
Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors) 011
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors) Empty
PostSubject: Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors)   Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:13 pm

Well, Both Of you, Your Detentions for talking of another sites even after two warnings are as follows

Write a 60 Sentence Long Essay about this site in proper Grammar and Structural Form of English

Both Entries must NOT be the SAME and Both Entries should be within this thread.A professor Will Shortly after the completion of the Detention will Grade it and release you out of your Detentions Group until which your posting rights through out Hogwarts have been revoked and confined to this thread

-Head Master
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info
Lord Voldemort
Ist Year
Ist Year
Lord Voldemort

Slytherin
Remarks : Unbanned because repentance is the Greatest Penance
Badges : Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors) 2ngev12thjpgDetentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors) 2ii97rmthjpgDetentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors) 2vblx61thjpg
Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors) Sneaky
Hogsmeade Items : None
Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors) Banned12
House Points : 195

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors)   Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:34 pm

***REMOVED OUT OF PLACE COMMENT***
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
Remarks : Class Topper! Registered Animagus : Infierno the Owl
Badges : Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors) Mot10
Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors) 2ngev12thjpgDetentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors) 2ii97rmthjpg
Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors) Red_ci10
Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors) Crappy
Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors) 212
Status Message : o.o
House Points : 2511

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 0

PostSubject: Re: Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors)   Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:02 pm

This site is a Harry Potter RPG site. You can learn abot spells and magical creatures here. While ive been here ive learned alot. One thing i learned is not to use the spell that can conjure the dark mark. I have learned lots of spells. The more complicated ones I havent learned much about yet. But ive learned about some of the easier ones like Expelliarmus, Levicorpus, Libracorpus, And Langlock. Some of the potions I have learned so far would be the Polyjuice Potion and the Wolfsbane potion. In care for magical creatures i have learned about Dragons, Knarls,Vampires, And a few others. The two easiest classes for me are Transfiguration and DADA. In transfiguration my favorite thing to learn about was the Animagi. In DADA my favorite thing was casting spells on myself. The hardest class for me is the special classes. I dont have a reason why they just seem more complicated. I have dueled alot this year and ive learned a few things. First thing i learned is that you make your stradigy ahead of time. The second thing i learned is that u always goto a nurse when u break a bone. The last thing i learned is not to give up no matter what. I have written lots of reports and ive done great in classes. My favorite lesson that i learned is that no matter what happens u keep going on. I learned this in my last detention.On this site i made alot of friends that like harry potter as much as i do. I play on here activly because of this. My favorite things abot this site arent exactly about the classes. My favorite things are about the people i meet. This site gives me opertunities that most sites dont. Most sites i have joined dont have people as nice as on here. And most sites ive joined arent as good as this one. Personally i think this site is the best site i would ever find. The most important things Ive learned will always be with me. I have learned that You can do anything you set your mind to. I have also learned that there are lots of people around the world that are kind of like me.I have learned from my detentions lots of things to. From my first detention i learned that u never slap the head master. From my third i learned that u never punch a person then admit you did it. From my fourth detention i learned that u never be mean around your brother. From this detention i havet learned anything yet. I am hoping to get better and not have much more detentions. This site has taught me lots of things. I have learned things that will help me have a great future. This is the best site in the world and im lucky to have found it. No matter if i die in a year or in 90 i will keep this site around and play it until i have lost the knowledge of HP. This site will most likely never die! The most importat things i have learned are That it isnt easy to fight without a wand. I have lots of things i need to learn and i hope to lear them here. When i am older i hope to teach lessons to my own pupils and tell them about my experiances. This is my essay and i apologize for breaking the rule that i did. I will be more careful in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartz.5forum.net/
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors) Temp4710

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors)   Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors) EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:26 am

You could have made it in Paragraphs for it to look more neat!

But, You Essay is accepted and You are relived of your Detentions, Your posting rights are now rewarded back

-Head Master
Back to top Go down
Vella Riddle
Ist Year
Ist Year
Vella Riddle

Gryffindor
Badges : Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors) 2ngev12thjpgDetentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors) 2ii97rmthjpg
Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors) Sneaky
Hogsmeade Items : None
House Points : 163

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 0

PostSubject: Re: Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors)   Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors) EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:09 am

A 60 Sentence Long Essay about The Dungeons Website

By: Vella Riddle

I am sitting in Detention writing this essay on this school, not another school, but Hogwarts ( or https://dungeons.forumotion.com/forum.htm to the online muggle world). I have not been at Hogwarts for a long time but for the time I have been here I have enjoyed myself. I do not have much to write about on what I have done. I can write about what I will and want to do more of.

We learn about, all sorts of magical things like Potions, that is taught by Professor Severus Snape, and care of Magical Creature, that is taught by Professor Rubeus Hagrid. Though I have not been to these particular classes I hope to attend them soon. The classes I would like to attended the most are, Defense Against the Dark Arts, and Transfiguration. They have my interest because they are some of the most complex subjects and I enjoy a challenge. I would like the school to have a Dark arts class its self where we could learn about them, and maybe even use them, so we now what is coming at us when we are dueling for our lives. We not only learn spells but we can create them as well. I have not yet experimented with this yet. I have how ever talked about the effect some charms might have on our world and ourselves personally.

We also are having dueling tournaments. I am not participating, but merely watching, so that when I do participate I know what I am up against and I will know what to do. I am not the best, right now, at dueling for I have never tried. I am now willing to try and duel for my first time. I would though like to learn, more spells and curses to use so I can be more prepared. I have watched some people have a live duel and I am now wanting more and more to have one of my own. I was supposed to have my first duel with the Headmaster, but I had told him I could not, I regret that very much. I knew that at the time I couldn’t duel the Headmaster then because I had no confidence, I am still not sure I could duel him now, but what I am sure of is that I am ready for my first duel!

The Professors and students at Hogwarts are top-notch and all very well. I like them, they are all different and happy souls. I enjoy talking to them, most of the time. At times, the students are not always the nicest, but even then I try very hard not to get to mad, and I don’t always succeed.

In any case, I have grown to love Hogwarts. Hogwarts has made a huge impact on my out look on life, (both when in my character Vella and in my real life here in Muggle land, yes that is what I am calling it!), it has shown me that people have dedication to something and we should be dedicated to everything we do, including this! I have also began to come out of my protective shell and be myself. Not only have I done that but I have decided to be more creative and I will try to participate more in everything, (both in and out of the role-play). I have been sitting here for a while now think about why I was put into detention. Now that I think about it I was put here in detention because I was getting angry at someone for breaking a rule then I broke a rule, that is kind of an oxymoron isn’t it? I am sorry that I broke a rule. I truly am.

Now, I know that Professor Snape has been asking us How could Hogwarts improve? As I have been sitting here I have thought about that as well. I know that on the 25th of this month we are getting a Death Eaters hang out and I have thought of some other things I would like to see change. I for one have a hard time of finding some of the important and most commonly used boards and posts. If maybe we had a portal or something that showed us where to go like a quick links side bar. I also would like a place so (when in role play) we can mingle with people from other houses, I think that might be the Inter-House Common Room, but that’s not really an in-character place. Furthermore, I would also say that the way the categories are ordered confuses me. I’m not really sure, what else we could improve on.

A lot of time has pasted and I now want to hit my head on a wall. But I have to keep on writing this. I know what to write, I now know not to brake any rules for I will have to do this again! I hate this and I hate my big, fat mouth! I could have kept it shut by no, I just had to open it and get myself detention! I should have let it be, I should let it be now!

I am very upset with myself and how I disobeyed a rules. I should look over the rules of the site. So I do not get into this unnecessary mess again! I am should have not done anything to upset Ms. Hermione Granger either and I apologize to her that I did. I also apologize to you Professor Snape and to my fellow students and other staff members. I also would like to apologize to myself because I should have known better then this. We both, mainly me, shouldn’t have been fighting over something silly and unnecessary and that had nothing to do with Hogwarts school. I should not have cared nor should I have talked about the subject in this wonderful school. I have dreaded to do this though it must be done, for you, Professor Snape, have asked me to do so. Now, that I have thought this over again and again in my head, I realized this shouldn’t have happened and I am regretting this more then ever. Please find it in your heart to forgive me and I promise that I will not do this again. Once again I will try not to break an other rule. I am lose still really sorry that I broke a rule and It will not, hopefully happen again.

I am truly sorry, Vella Riddle.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschoolforall.proboards.com/index.cgi
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors)   Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors) EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:34 am

Yes, Thats the Essence of a detention! You feel sorry for breaking the rule, however, this is most splendidly written

I hereby relive you of your Detentions and also Award you 20 Points for this Splendidly Written Essay!

-Head Master
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors)   Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors) Empty

Back to top Go down

Detentions For Ms Granger and Ms Vella Riddle (Both Gryffindors)
Page 1 of 1