Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

my book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
Remarks : Class Topper! Registered Animagus : Infierno the Owl
Badges : my book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2 Mot10
my book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2 2ngev12thjpgmy book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2 2ii97rmthjpg
my book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2 2vblx61thjpg
my book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2 Red_ci10
my book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2 Crappy
my book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2 212
Status Message : o.o
House Points : 2511

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 0

my book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2 Empty
PostSubject: my book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2   my book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:08 pm

CHAPTER 1

Once long ago in a small town on the edge of France there lived a poor family. A widow and her two children lived in the streets all year long with only a dollar left to buy food, thin clothing, and little paper dolls fot the widow's young daughter,Sophia. Sophia though didint even look as though she was poor with her dress of pink cloth and her matching jacket and purse. She wore lace socks and white polished leather shoes.

It was a sad winter for their little family. Sophia had to take care of her little berother, Matthew (Mat), while their mother rested. Their father had died 5 months ago and the widow was about to have another child.

With only a dollar to their family, Sophia planned to sell her jacket, purse, and paper dolls to buy food and baby clothes. She would keep one doll for the baby when it grew ( if it was a girl).

With her father dead, Sophia was to help as much as possible with her little brother.Her father died of a sickness that was going aroung all of France. Mat got the sickness shortly after the death of their father.

CHAPTER 2

At the end of January, The widow had a set of twins. She named them Jesse (boy) and Jane (girl of corse). With the widow so tired and Mat so sick Sophia found a job as a cook's assistant. Sophia brought the twins with her so her mother didnt have so much to deal with.

The first few days at her job was easy. All sophia did was take out trash, wash dishes, And learn to cook better. On her fith day working About 50 travlers Cam to the resturaunt. Because of this, Sophia had to wash dishes five times faster than normal and had to tak the trash out 10 times. Usually after work Sophia was paid 20 dollars because of how well she worked Sophia was paid 100 dollars cash and 20 dollars in tips!!!! After she was paid, Sophia ran to the alley her family lived in and said to her mother, " Mummy! Mummy guess what? My boss, Mr. Cruchette gave me 100 dollars and i got 20 dollars in tips!" Sophia shivered in the cold January wind.

"Well thats great!" the widow rejoiced, "pleas go straight down to the market and buy some new blankets so we can keep warm."

The next day Sophia was paid 50 dollars for doing extra work. She left the restraunt without noticing the snow on the trees and on the ground. She ran home without a word. When she got home she looked at her brother and shreiked a small shiek. Matthew was sicker than ever.

Please tell me what u think and Say is u think i should add more or if i should quit writing stories all together
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartz.5forum.net/
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
my book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2 2ngev12thjpgmy book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2 2ii97rmthjpg

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: my book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2   my book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:17 am

lol i kind of think this sux i would give my own story a 1/100000000
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor
Remarks : The Only Wizard Lord Voldemort Ever Feared.
Badges : my book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2 2ngev12thjpgmy book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2 2ii97rmthjpgmy book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2 2vblx61thjpg
my book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2 Relaxed
my book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2 011
House Points : 745

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 10

PostSubject: Re: my book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2   my book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:26 am

Albus smiled,"are you finished with it Miss Granger?" He asked so that he could award her points
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: my book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2   my book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:29 am

well sort of i cant finish the last chapter because i dont know where i put it so yeah i guess i am
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor
Remarks : The Only Wizard Lord Voldemort Ever Feared.
Badges : my book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2 2ngev12thjpgmy book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2 2ii97rmthjpgmy book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2 2vblx61thjpg
my book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2 Relaxed
my book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2 011
House Points : 745

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 10

PostSubject: Re: my book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2   my book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:33 am

"That would mean, 25 points for Gryffindor" He said, smiling
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: my book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2   my book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:35 am

thanks. i just cant keep writing any more wven if i did know where the nextchapter was. it would ruin my artist reputation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2   my book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

my book that i wrote chapters 1 and 2
Page 1 of 1