Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

Fred's Wand Test

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fred Weasley
Ist Year
Ist Year
Fred Weasley

Slytherin
Badges : Fred's Wand Test 2ngev12thjpgFred's Wand Test 2ii97rmthjpgFred's Wand Test 2vblx61thjpg
Fred's Wand Test Flirty
Hogsmeade Items : None
Fred's Wand Test 011
House Points : 109

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 0

Fred's Wand Test Empty
PostSubject: Fred's Wand Test   Fred's Wand Test EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:04 am

Fred entered the Ollivander's wand shop and it was covered with wands, oh my goodness, thousands of wand were arranged neatly (which would be an understatement) in the shelves. He moved forward and spoke,"er, I am here to buy a wand.." He said, in an unsure voice, which plainly was due to nerves, he assured himself. "hmm, I can help you in that case," he replied, and he was smiling,"You are a weasley arent you?" Ollivander asked, now getting up from his seat and peering at fred through his great wide eyes.
"Yes" Fred repiled, in a rude way,"and what difference does that make???" He asked, wanting an answer from the wandmaker.
Ollivander looked perplexed at the rude gesture,I did not mean to offend you young man! So calm down, I know your dad thats all!" He chuckled at the expression on the face of Fred Weasley.

Fred looked embarassed,but gathered up the courage to speak again after a few nervous seconds,"err, so could you help me fid a wand that suits me the most" he asked, this time, in a polite voice.
"Of Course I can...thats what I am here for!" Ollivander replied, laughing slightly. he turned his back on Fred and moved towards the shelves, examining different shacks and levels of the shelf.
After a few minutes, he returned and now taking the measurement of his hand, using a measuring tape. Fed allowed the measurement to take place and waited for it to finish patiently.

After it was over, Ollivander went back to the shelves, and from somewhere from the bottom, he drew out a box, which looked ancient and brought it near towards where Fred was standing. he opened the box and took out the wand from inside it and showed it to me and said,"Take it and have a go" He muttered, in a businees like voice. Fred took the wand from the wandmaker's hands and he knew it at once. He felt a strange sensation he had never felt before, it was, he thought, probably fire, burning inside him, and then vanished. It lasted only a few seconds but it was pleasing.
He looked up at the wandmaker to see him standing with his hands clapped together, and with a smile on his face,"oho! you have got your wand, Mr Weasly!" he said, this time, in a pleasant voice, which he liked. Fred was grinning inspite of himself and answered,Thank You Mr.Ollivander!" He replied, excitedly as he took out his money bag and handed over 6 galleons for his wand, and then, with a smile on his face, got out of the shop and walked toward's the exit of Diagon Alley.
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor
Remarks : The Only Wizard Lord Voldemort Ever Feared.
Badges : Fred's Wand Test 2ngev12thjpgFred's Wand Test 2ii97rmthjpgFred's Wand Test 2vblx61thjpg
Fred's Wand Test Relaxed
Fred's Wand Test 011
House Points : 745

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 10

Fred's Wand Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Wand Test   Fred's Wand Test EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:09 am

Exceptional!!! 100 points to Slytherin!!
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : Fred's Wand Test Temp4710
Fred's Wand Test 2ngev12thjpgFred's Wand Test 2ii97rmthjpg
Fred's Wand Test 2vblx61thjpg
Fred's Wand Test Angelic
Fred's Wand Test 011
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

Fred's Wand Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Wand Test   Fred's Wand Test EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:44 am

That is very good indeed!!!

Professor Severus Snape
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
Remarks : Class Topper! Registered Animagus : Infierno the Owl
Badges : Fred's Wand Test Mot10
Fred's Wand Test 2ngev12thjpgFred's Wand Test 2ii97rmthjpg
Fred's Wand Test 2vblx61thjpg
Fred's Wand Test Red_ci10
Fred's Wand Test Crappy
Fred's Wand Test 212
Status Message : o.o
House Points : 2511

Enrolled

Fred's Wand Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Wand Test   Fred's Wand Test EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:21 am

woah thats as long as my report on a spell on a different site is!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartz.5forum.net/
Professor Remus Lupin
Deputy HeadMaster
Deputy HeadMaster
Professor Remus Lupin

Hufflepuff
Fred's Wand Test Fine
Fred's Wand Test 011
House Points : 317

Fred's Wand Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Wand Test   Fred's Wand Test EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:41 am

Very good work, Fred!!!
Back to top Go down
Fred Weasley
Ist Year
Ist Year
Fred Weasley

Slytherin
Fred's Wand Test Flirty
Hogsmeade Items : None
Fred's Wand Test 011
House Points : 109

Enrolled

Fred's Wand Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Wand Test   Fred's Wand Test EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:30 am

"Thank You!" Fred replied, in delight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fred's Wand Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Wand Test   Fred's Wand Test Empty

Back to top Go down

Fred's Wand Test
Page 1 of 1