Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger Temp4710
Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger 2ngev12thjpgProfessor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger 2ii97rmthjpg
Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger 2vblx61thjpg
Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger Angelic
Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger 011
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger Empty
PostSubject: Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger   Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:14 am

The Use of any spells except the Unforgivable Spells can be used for this Debate.The Computer has randomly chosen Professor Severus Snape to begin first.Use your own creativity to set traps in environment with Spells and so all.Points are graded by not observing who wins the Duel but on how efficiently different tactics and Spells are Used.Each post must have a minimum of 2 paragraphs and remember you cannot decide on what Happens to your opponent

The Use of the word 'Mudblood' is strictly forbidden

Last edited by Professor Severus Snape on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger 2ngev12thjpgProfessor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger 2ii97rmthjpg

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger   Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:36 am

I entered the Duel Arena that looked Like A Room full of soil all around, and I just stared bewildered at what all Miss Hermoine Granger shall cast against me, but I decided this wont be a friendly duel since Miss Granger has shown Excellent Results in all her classes though she is still taking a detention from me.I smirked and patiently waited for her to arrive while i thought I would just explore the arena

I walked past all those wet soil just to find that i am in a boxed Room and therefore thought about setting Traps for Miss.Hermoine Granger.I plunged my hands to my robes and took out my wand and marveled it for a second.I pointed my wand to the ground and cried "Serpentsortia" I hope she would just be in time to get my snake.I was pretty sure she will be no way near discovering my snake.

Having satisfied that I have been able to cast a good Serpent to the ground , i pointed my wand slightly above the ground and cried "Platonis Revelio" (A spell to cast a Platform that supports only One Person at a time)and I stood on the platform with pride, but I didnt like the dark marshy atmosphere....

I casted An intruder charm, just in case.....

Professor Severus snape
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
Remarks : Class Topper! Registered Animagus : Infierno the Owl
Badges : Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger Mot10
Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger Red_ci10
Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger Crappy
Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger 212
Status Message : o.o
House Points : 2511

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 0

PostSubject: Re: Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger   Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:19 pm

hermione uses the accio spell to summon her broom and flies around on it. I watches carefully for professor snape to make an atempt to attack. I spot professor snape cast the intruder charm and become prepared.

I use the levicorpus spell and see what happens. I take my eyes away for a second and casts the Obliteration Charm on the snake. She watches what happes hopeing the snake will disapere after a minute I start circleing the dueling area watching fer a sighn of move ment
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartz.5forum.net/
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger   Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:04 am

I was just in time to see what will happen when Ms Granger would enter, but as she was able to see forth my traps, I thought serpensotia was a too feeble defence spells to use.leaning on my plaform I cleared my throat to Whisper "Confundo" which is a spell to confuse Ms Granger, and it was indeed to my surprise that she was able to tackle my spell, having thought that he broom is not a good idea, I casted "Duro" so that her broom hardens and falls Down the ground

I was just then in time to yell at her with my wand pointed "Stupefy" almost over four times that if at all hit would hit her staright square and she would fall unconscious and i patiently waited to see what happens finally....While my eyes went on with the spell, I remembered, I must mask myself within the environment and then used a "Colour change" charm to blend into the brown marshy walls revealing nothing but only my cold Eyes

Professor Severus Snape
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger   Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:54 pm

i scream in pain as i land on the ground. I landed on my knee that was already hurt and now it hurt worse.i try to get up but i was in to much pain. i was confused on what spell to use and i yelled Aguamenti. I dont know where i aimed it at but i hoped it hit professor snape. I lay there holding my knee gasping from pain. there was no blood and no bone was broken i was just hurting. I waited to see what professor snape would do to his advantage.
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger   Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:42 am

hermione granger wrote:
i scream in pain as i land on the ground. I landed on my knee that was already hurt and now it hurt worse.i try to get up but i was in to much pain. i was confused on what spell to use and i yelled Aguamenti. I dont know where i aimed it at but i hoped it hit professor snape. I lay there holding my knee gasping from pain. there was no blood and no bone was broken i was just hurting. I waited to see what professor snape would do to his advantage.

I looked over to my broom. it was layig in pieces i didnt know if it could be fixed so i didnt even try to fix it.i watch and wait the room was silent now and all i heard where my own toughts. i wondered where professor snape was. i looked around. the lights were almost out and i didnt remember where i had set my wand so i couls hardly see. i still wonder what snape will do to the advatage.
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger   Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:48 am

i beg professor snape not to hurt me any more. i cry as i beg. i yelled " PLEASE DONT HURT ME ANY MORE!" i try and find sticks that are thick enough to use as crutches but i found none. I cried "accio wand!" and cauht my wand.

i trhought hard and my wand lit. i didnt say a spell cause i thought i didnt need to. i sat up and looked around still screaming "PLEASE SONT HURT ME ANY MORE!" i saw professor snape against the wall and i backed away slowly i had to crawl on 1 knee. i sat in the corner with my wand alit and i waited.
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger   Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:57 am

I thought my spell did give her a sufficient warning About my extensive knowledge in Magic and spell Casting.Thinking that it was completely unwanted to listen to her, I took out my wand and spelled "Arumflamma" which conjured up a band a fire that shot towards Hermoine, which hopefully might cover her and give a dose of my spell casting Abilities.

Thinking that her first Reaction would be to stand Up, I raised my wand and cleared my throat and quietly said "Offendo" and it did produce the trip jinx so that, hopefuly would trip and fall into flames I have casted, giving her a pinch of pain....Rather, more than That

Professor Severus Snape
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger   Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:10 pm

I was still gasping with pain when i finally saw the flames. I knew that professor snape used a trippig jinx even though i couldnt get up. my knee was still to weak to walk on. I looked at professor snape knowing that he wouldnt help me just because this was a duel.

I didnt say a thing. i picked up my wand, pointed at the flames and used the Aguamenti spell without saying a word. I collasped and became unconsous from all the pain.
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger   Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:52 pm

[Posting As Professor]

It was now time That I be the professor In myself.I took my wand and casted "Aguamenti" and then again "Finite" to lift the Tripping Jinx.I then walked swiftly and waved my wand.Ms Granger rose to air and I levitated her off the marshy brown Room.

This Duel now has come to an End.A Staff will Now come and Evaluate This thread.Any post After THIS post will result either in losing points or Detentions

The Following Category Are to be considered
1-Language
2-Spell Casting
3-Initiative
4-Use of Accurate Spells
5-Description Of The Events

Thankyou
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor
Remarks : The Only Wizard Lord Voldemort Ever Feared.
Badges : Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger 2ngev12thjpgProfessor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger 2ii97rmthjpgProfessor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger 2vblx61thjpg
Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger Relaxed
House Points : 745

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 10

PostSubject: Re: Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger   Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:56 am

Severus Snape

Evaluation:

Inappropriate Use of Magic- Casting of spells that does not exist.
Quote :
I took out my wand and spelled "Arumflamma" which conjured up a band a fire
(-15 points)
Quote :
I raised my wand and cleared my throat and quietly said "Offendo" and it did produce the trip jinx
(-15 points)
Good Description ( 7 points)

Total Marks: 77 Points!!!
Hermione Granger

Evaluation:

Quote :
casts the Obliteration Charm on the snake.
Inappropriate Use of Magic
The Obliteration Charm is used to remove traces left by someone. (-10 points)

Poor Strategy (-10 points)

Lacked Instant Spell Casting Ability (-10 points)

Decent Description ( 3 points)

Total Marks: 73 Points!!!

Result: SEVERUS SNAPE WINS!!!

Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger Snape12qb

For Further Enquiry, OWL me.

Thanks
APWBD
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger   Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:54 am

Splendid!!! I dont know how people managed to take such a handsome photo of mine..
All points have been ammended to the Respective Accounts....

Thankyou Professor Dumbledore for your evaluation

Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
[Hogwarts Staff]

TOPIC CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger   Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger Empty

Back to top Go down

Professor Severus Snape Vs Hermoine Granger
Page 1 of 1