Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

You are The Head Master

Go down 
+6
hermione granger
Draco Malfoy
Aberforth Dumbledore
Professor Tom Riddle
Lord Voldemort
Professor Severus Snape
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : You are The Head Master Temp4710
You are The Head Master 2ngev12thjpgYou are The Head Master 2ii97rmthjpg
You are The Head Master 2vblx61thjpg
You are The Head Master Angelic
You are The Head Master 011
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

You are The Head Master Empty
PostSubject: You are The Head Master   You are The Head Master EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:37 am

Write in 200+ words what you would love to see added in Rowling's Hogwarts If She ever plans To Write the 8th Part

Ist prize : 300 Points
2nd prize : 200 points
3rd Prize : 100 points

And Participation gives you 50 Points Each!!!
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info
Lord Voldemort
Ist Year
Ist Year
Lord Voldemort

Slytherin
Remarks : Unbanned because repentance is the Greatest Penance
Badges : You are The Head Master 2ngev12thjpgYou are The Head Master 2ii97rmthjpgYou are The Head Master 2vblx61thjpg
You are The Head Master Sneaky
Hogsmeade Items : None
You are The Head Master Banned12
House Points : 195

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: You are The Head Master   You are The Head Master EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:46 pm

I would love to see Rowling write an 8th book specifically about Voldemort's spirit as a ghost. It would have Voldemort spying on everyone, especially Potter and his kids. She should also talk about what happens to Hagrid and if he finds a girl. Then maybe entering all the little kids into Hogwarts? But with a twist. Harry Potter is now the rightful Headmaster of Hogwarts. Dumbledore comes into Harry's dreams or in a vision, and tells him how proud he is of Harry's accomplishments in the past few years during and after the death of Voldemort. Another threat should arrive though, to add to the drama of the book. I was thinking all the Malfoys band together and try to take over the school, and end up having another small fight in the end. That would leave to the whole extermination of the Malfoy family in the 9th book, and possibly a 10th book just for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tom Riddle
Professors
Professors
Professor Tom Riddle

Hufflepuff
Badges : You are The Head Master 2ngev12thjpgYou are The Head Master 2ii97rmthjpg
You are The Head Master Devilish
House Points : 68

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: You are The Head Master   You are The Head Master EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:17 pm

^That is not 200+ words

I'll do my 200+ word essay in a few hours
Back to top Go down
http://www.extremepromotion.net
Aberforth Dumbledore
Ist Year
Ist Year
Aberforth Dumbledore

Gryffindor
Badges : You are The Head Master 2ngev12thjpgYou are The Head Master 2ii97rmthjpgYou are The Head Master 2vblx61thjpg
You are The Head Master Lonely
House Points : 304

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: You are The Head Master   You are The Head Master EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:07 am

In Rowling's 8th book I would like to see Albus Severus Potter being the hero with his siblings and cousins to help him. The Headmaster should be someone who was at Hogwarts with Harry.
Let their primary enemy be Draco's son. But the real villan should be VOLDEMORT'S SON. It is hard to believe but as it is future anything is possible. He also should be at Hogwarts in the same year as Albus Potter. Also to add a little spice let him be in Gryffindor. his real identity should only be revealed in the climax. He should try to take over Hogwarts and fail.Then he should go into hiding and try to gain power.(this creates the ground for many other parts).
Also the Headmaster of the school should be someone who was at Hogwarts with Harry or someone who is in close association with our 1-7 parts heroes.
Muggle studies should be made a compulsory subject and a new subject Dark arts should be introduced where there is no theory but only practicals.
But the best change I would like to see in the 8th part is the reunion of Harry with the Dursleys and Dudleys son join Hogwarts in the same year as Albus
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: You are The Head Master   You are The Head Master EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:15 am

You should have put this entry a bit more earlier in the Fanfiction Tournament and this can be a good entry to the tournaments, but unfortunately the Tournament has been closed with Draco Malfoy winning 1500 Points to Slytherin!

-Head master
Back to top Go down
Aberforth Dumbledore
Ist Year
Ist Year
Aberforth Dumbledore

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: You are The Head Master   You are The Head Master EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:21 am

DAMN!
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Ist Year
Ist Year
Lord Voldemort

Slytherin
Remarks : Unbanned because repentance is the Greatest Penance
You are The Head Master Sneaky
You are The Head Master Banned12
House Points : 195

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: You are The Head Master   You are The Head Master EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:31 pm

@ Tom: Please stfu. It's 200 words to me, and at least I tried.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy
4th Year
4th Year
Draco Malfoy

Slytherin
Remarks : Top Points Earner (April 2010) Registered Animagi : Steingear the Phoenix
Badges : You are The Head Master Temp2710
You are The Head Master Tpe10
You are The Head Master Runn10
You are The Head Master 2vblx61thjpgYou are The Head Master Red_ci10
You are The Head Master Chatty
Status Message : We have an Ocean to study, we have a lake of lessons, we study a pond, we score a droplet, Then why study?....Lets just enjoy life!!!!
House Points : 2324

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: You are The Head Master   You are The Head Master EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:54 pm

Very True, Lord Voldemort, But Professor tom Said he would do his shortly, though he hasnt submitted it yet!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubbies.forummotion.info
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
Remarks : Class Topper! Registered Animagus : Infierno the Owl
Badges : You are The Head Master Mot10
You are The Head Master Red_ci10
You are The Head Master Crappy
You are The Head Master 212
Status Message : o.o
House Points : 2511

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 0

PostSubject: Re: You are The Head Master   You are The Head Master EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:03 pm

do yall think i should do this? i dunno yet on if i should... if so tell me soon!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartz.5forum.net/
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: You are The Head Master   You are The Head Master EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:14 pm

You will Get 50 Points for participation!
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: You are The Head Master   You are The Head Master EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:49 am

hmm........ Im still thinking anyone else think i should?
Back to top Go down
Aberforth Dumbledore
Ist Year
Ist Year
Aberforth Dumbledore

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: You are The Head Master   You are The Head Master EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:52 am

u should definitely do it Hermy. I'm with you.
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: You are The Head Master   You are The Head Master EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:56 pm

ok i will try.... i will post soon with it....
Back to top Go down
konstantinos zorbas
Ist Year
Ist Year
konstantinos zorbas

Gryffindor
You are The Head Master Relaxed
Status Message : I'm Fine
House Points : 296

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: You are The Head Master   You are The Head Master EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:49 am

In Rowling's 8th book I would like to see a battle between lord voldemort and severus snape.
Lord voldemord will win and severus will be dead. The new headmaster of hogwartz will be lord voldemort. During the time of the battle harry potter, Ron weesly and hermione greintzer
were in a cave with draco malfoy. Harry hermione and ron began to fighting with draco. Then harry says avada katabra and kill draco. Then hermione go to the dead draco and take his power with the spell alouha. Then harry ron and hermione are going to hogwartrz. In the road to hogwartz they see 10 bad wizards. Harry hermione and ron try to kill them all but when harry tried to use avada katabra the bad wixard used a mirror spell to ron and ron is dead. Hermione and harry are cring and trying to kill the 10wizards. Then harry use mirrorius and every spell thast 10 bad wizards do the spells are going to them. This spell helped and the 10 wizards are now 2 hermione and harry union their powers in one wand they together use avada katabra 2bad wizards use mirror but avada katabra was more powerfull and break the mirror. Now the bad wizards are dead. They are continue the road to hogwartz. They are in the door of hogwartz they open the door and see a big war. Voldemort , lucius malfoy and belatrix versus nevill , professor hugrid and mcgonagal. Hermione go to the war. Voldemort kill hermione and mcgonagal. Belatrix use avada katabra to nevill he is dead too. Now harry is alone versus voldemort bellatrix and lucius. bUT THEN HARRY SEE A LIGHT BEHIND 3 BAD WIZARDS. tHE light use a spell and kill belatrix and lucius. The light was dubbledore. Now the final battle and the best the good vs bad the save or destruction of world harry potter vs lord voldemort. Voldemort trys to end harry from begin use avada katabra but harry deffence to it with all his dead friends power then harry use wingardium leviosa he take the wand of lord voldemort to his hands. Now the win looks to harry potter. He use avada katabra with the 2wands his and voldemort's one. Voldemort is dead. And all dead ppl that lord voldemort killed were alive. Then hermione kisses harry potter. They married and his parents congratz harry. Hermione and harry had 1kid. James potter. But the story begins again from the begin. XD.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy
4th Year
4th Year
Draco Malfoy

Slytherin
Remarks : Top Points Earner (April 2010) Registered Animagi : Steingear the Phoenix
Status Message : We have an Ocean to study, we have a lake of lessons, we study a pond, we score a droplet, Then why study?....Lets just enjoy life!!!!

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: You are The Head Master   You are The Head Master EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:54 am

excellent entry!
Back to top Go down
Ronald Weasley
Ist Year
Ist Year
Ronald Weasley

Gryffindor
Badges : You are The Head Master 2ngev12thjpgYou are The Head Master 2ii97rmthjpg
You are The Head Master Fine
House Points : 326

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: You are The Head Master   You are The Head Master EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:09 am

arent Hermione and Ron had children and married , and Harry married and had childrens with Ginny, anyway its good
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy
4th Year
4th Year
Draco Malfoy

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: You are The Head Master   You are The Head Master EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:10 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Chris Gryffintamer
Ist Year
Ist Year
Chris Gryffintamer

Gryffindor
You are The Head Master Cheerful
House Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: You are The Head Master   You are The Head Master EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:29 pm

I would like to see J. K. Rowling write a book about the past before Harry Potter was born. I would like to see and read more about Dumbledore's secrets, Voldemort's childhood and Snape's life at Hogwarts. I would like to read more about Harry's parents and their lives. I would like to read about spells I never read and dreamed of. I would like to read percy, george and fred beginning years as Hogwarts Students. Was Fred and George always pranksters? Was Percy always studying, doing his work and NOT doing pranks on anyone else? How was Hermoine's life as a kid? And Ron's also? Also, I would like that to be half of the book. I want the other half to be about the future. What challenges does Harry's kids have in the future? Will Voldemort ever rise again? Does Ron have kids who do pranks or does he have kids who are like him? Will he even have any kids? Will Hagrid ever go back to finish Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry? Who does Draco marry? Will he have a kid? Will his kid be enemies with Potter's kid? Do the Dementors ever come back? Does Harry or his kids go to Askaban or does anyone break out of Askaban? What will ever happen to Sirius Black? That is what I want in the eighth book. Like a Star @ heaven
I'm not exactly sure if this is 200+ words, but i'm pretty sure it is.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendogames.forumsmotion.com
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor
Remarks : The Only Wizard Lord Voldemort Ever Feared.
You are The Head Master Relaxed
House Points : 745

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 10

PostSubject: Re: You are The Head Master   You are The Head Master EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:25 pm

THE RESULT

1st Prize- Aberforth Dumbledore (Special Mention: Excellent Entry) Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

2nd Prize- Chris Gryffintamer Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

3rd Prize- konstaninos Zorbas
Like a Star @ heaven

In case of Appeals, OWL Professor Dumbledore
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: You are The Head Master   You are The Head Master EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:20 am

Challenge Completed >> Graded >> Points Awarded >> Thread Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are The Head Master   You are The Head Master Empty

Back to top Go down

You are The Head Master
Page 1 of 1