Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest Temp4710
Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest 2ngev12thjpgAurrors Of The Forbidden Forest 2ii97rmthjpg
Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest 2vblx61thjpg
Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest Angelic
Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest 011
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest   Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:13 am

Write a Snippet of 200+ Words on How You will Duel When you see A Group of Deathly Centaurs surround you and they demand Your Blood...Remember Dueling Is The Only Way Out...

On a Related Note, There is No 'One time Casting Spells to prevent centaurs from getting you...At least For This Challnege

Ist prize : 500 Points
2nd prize : 300 Points
Third prize : 200 Points

participation gives You 25 Points Each
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest Temp4710
Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest 2ngev12thjpgAurrors Of The Forbidden Forest 2ii97rmthjpg
Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest Angelic
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

PostSubject: Re: Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest   Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:59 am

I wondered being a sufficiently good wizard, if my spells would ever work in a situation where there are many centaurs walking around me ready to launch a sporadic and fresh series of attack on me.I have heard many people say that if the centaurs ever get you, then you would never return back in full health, but fear gushed through My heart and felt a unsinkable panic shoot through me

Finally, gathering Up courage, i took my wand from my dark black robs and Pointed it at a fast approaching Centuar and Cried "Impedimenta" he slowed at once and I cried "Reducto" blasting the centuar off its balance and falling to heels. I thought myself, taking all these Centuars Myself is not a practical job though I succeed in taking some 20 down by myself.Now I was bewildered and shocked to see all of them holding bows and arrows ready to shoot at me,A tear of fear wetted my cheeks, but i acted too fast for them to cause any damage to me I cried "Protego" and I saw a huge shield expand dispelling every arrows that was shot.

I knew, atlast i had yo act more and save myself from the gripping hold of these creature,I pointed my wand at a small twig on the ground and cried "Portus" and it glowed blue, so i confirmed if I ever touched that i would get transported to the Herbology Class Room and That was exactly i did, and All i knew was i have saved Myself from all those centaurs.

Severus Snape
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
Remarks : Class Topper! Registered Animagus : Infierno the Owl
Badges : Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest Mot10
Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest Red_ci10
Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest Crappy
Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest 212
Status Message : o.o
House Points : 2511

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 0

PostSubject: Re: Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest   Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:09 pm

I was walking through the forbidden forest one day when all of the sudden im surounded by 50 Centaurs. They told me to give them my blood. I refused angrily. The leader of the group had his best 10 warriors attack me.

I thought for a second and said Incendio, causing a wall of fire to build up around me. I watch as they back away from the fire. The next thing i knew they were pouring buckets of water over the wall. I quickly yell levicorpus and watch as the best 10 warriors hang upside down.

Their leader sends 15 more warriors at me. i think of what spell to use next.i decide on a spell and yell Petrificus Totalus, then yell STUPEFY. I watched as 18 centaurs lay on the ground unconscious.

I smile seeing the rest of the warriors charge at me. I figure that this would be fun. I stand up from my wheel chair and yell " Incarcerous!" watching as the spell ties up most of the warriors even some of the ones that were hit from my stupefy.

I only had to defeat 13 more to win this duel. I smile slightly knowing i would win. i yell "Expulso!" and 10 of the 13 get killed from the explosion. The last 3 look at me and run away dragging the tied uo warriors behind them. i finish my walk happily and go back to hogwarts 20 minutes later. The End
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartz.5forum.net/
Professor Flitwick
Ist Year
Ist Year
Professor Flitwick

Hufflepuff
Badges : Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest 2ngev12thjpgAurrors Of The Forbidden Forest 2ii97rmthjpg
Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest Bored
Hogsmeade Items : None
Status Message : Im small like a dwarf, with a long coat, and very long shoes, who am I ? Im Professor Flitwick !
House Points : 304

PostSubject: Re: Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest   Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:47 pm

I was strolling through the Forbidden Forest, wary of deathly creatures around me. It was long shot of coming back alive said my friend Hermione Granger. But I went on headstrong.
After 10 Minutes of walking i sat down on a log nearby, I wasn't wary of the Deathly Centaurs surrounding me. Soon i was trapped in over 50 of the creatures. I thought of some spells i had learnt in previous lessons. They were poised on the spot and ready to throw weapons at me when I shout. 'Obscuro' I pointed it one Centaurs and then i did the same 10 times, The eleven that was stupid enough to defend them selves were going dizzy and hitting into trees, most of them went unconscious.
There was a large log big enough to cover around 20 more Centaurs. I raised my wand and shouted 'Placement charm' The log raised and sat it self on around 20 more of the Centaurs. The fell flat face, looking unconscious.
The big tree behind had confirmed that I could kill them all or most of them in an instant. I breathed in and out, dodging swords and axes, i Pointed my wand at the tree.
'Reducto' The tree exploded leaving about 2 or three more alive but the rest were all dead. These left me to the last spell i could think of.
'Rictusempra' This distracted the Creatures from throwing things at me whilst i prepared fro my last spell or hopefully my last spell that will kill them.
'Stupefy' The Three Death Centaurs left make there way to ground. Getting unconscious by every second. Until the are on the ground there hands over there heart.
I make a run for the exit which leads to Hogwarts and make my self comfy in my room.

The End.
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor
Remarks : The Only Wizard Lord Voldemort Ever Feared.
Badges : Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest 2ngev12thjpgAurrors Of The Forbidden Forest 2ii97rmthjpgAurrors Of The Forbidden Forest 2vblx61thjpg
Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest Relaxed
House Points : 745

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 10

PostSubject: Re: Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest   Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:08 pm

The RESULTS

1st prize : 500 Points - Severus Snape Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
2nd prize : 300 Points - Flitwick Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
3rd prize : 200 Points - Hermione Granger Like a Star @ heaven

If you want to know why the results are like this or if you have an appeal against this result, please OWL Professor Dumbledore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest   Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Aurrors Of The Forbidden Forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry :: Fun Chamber :: Points Chamber-
Jump to: