Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

An Apology And The New Dawn!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : An Apology And The New Dawn! Temp4710
An Apology And The New Dawn! 2ngev12thjpgAn Apology And The New Dawn! 2ii97rmthjpg
An Apology And The New Dawn! 2vblx61thjpg
An Apology And The New Dawn! Angelic
An Apology And The New Dawn! 011
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

An Apology And The New Dawn! Empty
PostSubject: An Apology And The New Dawn!   An Apology And The New Dawn! EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:02 am

First, let me say my Apologies, I know i have neglected this site for a month, please understand that this has been due to my highly burdened studies and a bit more concentration on http://clubbies.forummotion.com/ which needed some make up and redo as a whole. Thanks to all of them who were with this site, even when I was not there, which reflects you really serious fandom to Harry potter and Liking of this site

Now, lets get to business
A new dawn for the site is here, and in this regard we also have done some major make up to the site, please read below what they are

1- Herbology And Flying Lessons are closed and will no longer be available
2-The Special Class section is renamed to 'Detentions Chamber'
3-The Club house have been scrapped since no clubs are active any longer, the side panel will be removed soon
4-We have demoted some Professors due to their long standing inactivicty
5-Members can no longer take apparition test, it will be conducted on a monthly basis in a Hidden chamber after sign Ups
6-The Sign Up for the Achievements Unlocked 2010 Tournaments are opened and can be seen as a pinned up topic on all forums
7-The present Examinations to be conducted in the Examination Chamber will be conducted soon and so is all other members waiting to take their tests
8-A new system of updating points are in place, please look for the pinned up topic on every forum!

Thats all for now
Thankyou for being with Us
The Dungeons Staff Team
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor
Badges : An Apology And The New Dawn! 2ngev12thjpgAn Apology And The New Dawn! 2ii97rmthjpgAn Apology And The New Dawn! 2vblx61thjpg
An Apology And The New Dawn! Busy
Hogsmeade Items : None
An Apology And The New Dawn! 011
Status Message : Lily Evans+ Severus Snape= Cutest couple in the series, it shoulda happened
House Points : 2941

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

An Apology And The New Dawn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology And The New Dawn!   An Apology And The New Dawn! EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:38 am

Sounds like some awesome changes Professor Snape!
Back to top Go down

An Apology And The New Dawn!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry :: Head Master's office :: Head Master's office-
Jump to: