Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

Read Here Before Play

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : Read Here Before Play Temp4710
Read Here Before Play 2ngev12thjpgRead Here Before Play 2ii97rmthjpg
Read Here Before Play 2vblx61thjpg
Read Here Before Play Angelic
Read Here Before Play 011
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

Read Here Before Play Empty
PostSubject: Read Here Before Play   Read Here Before Play EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:21 am

At Present, The Hogwarts Arcade Hosts a total of 15+ Games and We will be continuing To Add.The Arcade Is Another Section Of Hogwarts Where You can regularly come and Check in to play Free Games.Please Dont Forget to mark your comments As This will Increase You Post Count and Earn Your house More and More points!!!

Presently , The Arcade May or May Not Remain open for Comments (This Is According to The Season and a stringent measure to Make Sure We have no spammers), But all The Rules That We Follow Here will Be also implemented in The Arcade. See The list of The General Rules and Regulations, Here

Please Avoid Any comments like 'I didnt like This Game' but at the same time concentrate on enhancing The Traffic to Hogwarts.Such comments will be deleted and 5 points will be deducted from The House.

I, including the entire Hogwarts Family, its staff and Memebers wish you Good Luck in playing all The Games.

*Taps my wand and says 'Pip Pip'

Have Fun!!!

Over To You :cheers: :cheers:

HM
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info

Read Here Before Play
Page 1 of 1