Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

Exploring Hogwarts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Kudo
Ist Year
Ist Year
Alex Kudo

Slytherin
Remarks : One of the Best Wand Tests Ever Written : One of the Best Apparitions Test Ever Written
Badges : Exploring Hogwarts 2ngev12thjpgExploring Hogwarts 2ii97rmthjpgExploring Hogwarts 2vblx61thjpg
Exploring Hogwarts Relaxed
Status Message : Go Spain!
House Points : 368

Exploring Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Exploring Hogwarts   Exploring Hogwarts EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:37 am

Wondering what she could do, Alex sat down in the lawns of Hogwarts, putting her robes just under her legs so she could lie to her side on the grass. She put down the book she had from Charms and started reading up a little bit about it. However, before she did so, she flicked through the slightly old but clean pages and rubbed her sleeve against the cover. The cover had small gold leaf crests all over it and there was some unintelligible writing as to who wrote the name of the owner. Meaning she could not read the name that was previously written there.
Sighing, Alex turned to the first page.
"Wingardium Leviosa...." Alex began to read the page.
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : Exploring Hogwarts Temp4710
Exploring Hogwarts 2ngev12thjpgExploring Hogwarts 2ii97rmthjpg
Exploring Hogwarts 2vblx61thjpg
Exploring Hogwarts Angelic
Exploring Hogwarts 011
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

Exploring Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hogwarts   Exploring Hogwarts EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:56 am

"So, how do you do Alex?. I know charms are a bit tough, but you have no option anywhere... How have Hogwarts been to you?"
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info
Alex Kudo
Ist Year
Ist Year
Alex Kudo

Slytherin
Remarks : One of the Best Wand Tests Ever Written : One of the Best Apparitions Test Ever Written
Badges : Exploring Hogwarts 2ngev12thjpgExploring Hogwarts 2ii97rmthjpgExploring Hogwarts 2vblx61thjpg

Exploring Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hogwarts   Exploring Hogwarts EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:05 am

Alex looked up, wondering where the voice had come from. She seriously wondered that. All she could see was a slight breeze over the lake and the very same breeze caused ripples in the grass.
"Hogwarts has been great so far." Alex replied. "However, it seems a little bit empty at the moment. I can't tell how many students there are walking through these halls every day." Then Alex stopped to think.
"In fact, how many students of each house are there? I notice I see a lot of Slytherin but I guess that's because I'm looking out for them!" Alex chuckled slightly. "Now where are you talking from, professor?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor
Exploring Hogwarts Busy
Hogsmeade Items : None
Exploring Hogwarts 011
Status Message : Lily Evans+ Severus Snape= Cutest couple in the series, it shoulda happened
House Points : 2941

Enrolled

Exploring Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hogwarts   Exploring Hogwarts EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:18 pm

Lilly had been fooling around apparating to different places and ended up in a tree just above Alex and Professor Snape, when she noticed this she hopped out of the tree and said, "Hi there Alex! Hello Professor!" and plopped down on the ground right by Alex, "So what'cha readin'?" Lilly asked her.
Back to top Go down
Alex Kudo
Ist Year
Ist Year
Alex Kudo

Slytherin

Exploring Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hogwarts   Exploring Hogwarts EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:44 pm

Alex sighed upon seeing the new student land on the ground from the tree branch behind her. When she was asked about the book she was reading, she closed it to reveal the title written in neat handwriting on the cover.
"Charms. I only just got enrolled so I have to catch up." Alex smiled. "What's your name?" She asked as a light breeze came along, blowing her hair into her face. She pulled it away with her right hand, still awaiting the answer to her question.
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor
Exploring Hogwarts Busy
Exploring Hogwarts 011
Status Message : Lily Evans+ Severus Snape= Cutest couple in the series, it shoulda happened

Enrolled

Exploring Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hogwarts   Exploring Hogwarts EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:14 pm

Lilly looked over at the book, "Ah, First year Charms. Not too hard. I'm Lilly, Lilly Evans." Lilly relaxed back to watch the clouds. "So, how's Hogwarts treating you so Far, No bullies, gotten to all your classes? The ghosts are leaving you alone?" She inquired in a Friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
Alex Kudo
Ist Year
Ist Year
Alex Kudo

Slytherin

Exploring Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hogwarts   Exploring Hogwarts EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:22 pm

"No, I haven't got any blues..." Alex tilted her head to one side as if in puzzlement. "I've only been here for a few days. I'm Alex Kudo... Or Alexandra Kudo."
Sighing, Alex quickly flipped through the tome in her hands. "If first year charms aren't hard, what are the other years like?" She asked, remaining in her position lying down on the grass. "By the way, I thought most of the people between houses were supposed to be like..." She quickly snapped her fingers, searching for the word. "Enemies?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor
Exploring Hogwarts Busy
Exploring Hogwarts 011

Enrolled

Exploring Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hogwarts   Exploring Hogwarts EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:26 pm

"Ok, good, and I know your name already, word of a new arrival spreads like a wildfire." Lilly Smiled at Alex"For the most part Charms is the easiest Class, it really doesn't ever get haard" Lilly said calmly."Naw, that's just the disagreeable ones, and the over competitive ones." Lilly said in remark to Alex's last statement
Back to top Go down
Alex Kudo
Ist Year
Ist Year
Alex Kudo

Slytherin

Exploring Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hogwarts   Exploring Hogwarts EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:30 pm

"Small world." Alex smiled, closing her charms book. "And that's nice to know that it never gets hard."
Alex smiled when she heard that people between houses were not as competitive as she thought. It seemed that personalities defined the place.
"I have this charms assignment... To read up on some charms and a potions one to create creative ingredients for the contents of an aging potion..." Ale laughed. "Have you got them too?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor
Exploring Hogwarts Busy
Exploring Hogwarts 011

Enrolled

Exploring Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hogwarts   Exploring Hogwarts EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:10 am

"I've already done my charms and my potions. Hmmm, and most of my other classes as well" Lilly smiled at the curious little first year.
Back to top Go down
Alex Kudo
Ist Year
Ist Year
Alex Kudo

Slytherin

Exploring Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hogwarts   Exploring Hogwarts EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:51 am

Alex gently smacked the book upon her head when he heard this news.
"I quickly scribbled down my potions..." She chuckled, procuring the list she had written down in class. It was a rouch copy of the creative ingredients of aging.
"I'm not sure how you would get most of these but he said be creative." Alex shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor
Exploring Hogwarts Busy
Exploring Hogwarts 011

Enrolled

Exploring Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hogwarts   Exploring Hogwarts EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:54 am

"You just gotta use your resources" Lilly smiled, still watching the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Alex Kudo
Ist Year
Ist Year
Alex Kudo

Slytherin

Exploring Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hogwarts   Exploring Hogwarts EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:02 am

"Resources? Why not list natural objects?" Alex asked, putting the list back into her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor
Exploring Hogwarts Busy
Exploring Hogwarts 011

Enrolled

Exploring Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hogwarts   Exploring Hogwarts EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:05 am

"Well, I say do what your comfortable with, you get points for you house just for going to classes and else where so to each his own" Lilly said calmly
Back to top Go down
Alex Kudo
Ist Year
Ist Year
Alex Kudo

Slytherin

Exploring Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hogwarts   Exploring Hogwarts EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:08 am

"I suppose..." I thought of an invisible time-turner in my head. "But more classes means more assignments! I think four and two others is my limit!" I laughed, referring to four classes and two other topics.
"But hey, what do you do around these grounds?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor
Exploring Hogwarts Busy
Exploring Hogwarts 011

Enrolled

Exploring Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hogwarts   Exploring Hogwarts EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:12 am

"Me or people in general?" Lilly asked as she stood up, "cause I prefer the arcade above anything." She added as she swung her bag over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Alex Kudo
Ist Year
Ist Year
Alex Kudo

Slytherin

Exploring Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hogwarts   Exploring Hogwarts EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:15 am

Alex decided to stand up, brushing the grass of her cape and everywhere else it was. She stowed the book away into her deep robe pockets.
"I guess I'll come with you then." Alex smiled. "Actually, do you want to go and have a look at the great lake?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor
Exploring Hogwarts Busy
Exploring Hogwarts 011

Enrolled

Exploring Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hogwarts   Exploring Hogwarts EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:16 am

"Sure, sounds nice" Lilly said as she lead the way to the lake, hoping she'd confuse the little first year by not staying on the path.
Back to top Go down
Alex Kudo
Ist Year
Ist Year
Alex Kudo

Slytherin

Exploring Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hogwarts   Exploring Hogwarts EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:18 am

Alex followed Lily, regardless if she did not stay on the path or not. Either way took them to the lake.
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor
Exploring Hogwarts Busy
Exploring Hogwarts 011

Enrolled

Exploring Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hogwarts   Exploring Hogwarts EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:21 am

When they finally got to the lake Lilly plopped on the ground and took a small canvas from her bag and some paint and pastels and quietly started working on a picture
Back to top Go down
Alex Kudo
Ist Year
Ist Year
Alex Kudo

Slytherin

Exploring Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hogwarts   Exploring Hogwarts EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:23 am

Alex stared at Lilly when she started to paint.
"You paint?" She asked, sitting down on the grass again. Alex wasn't much of an active girl so she took every chance to sit down when possible.
"That's funny, how hard is a lake to draw?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor
Exploring Hogwarts Busy
Exploring Hogwarts 011

Enrolled

Exploring Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hogwarts   Exploring Hogwarts EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:28 am

Lilly looked over at Alex, "Yes I paint, and contrary to popular belief, a lake, done right, is one of the hardest things to paint. You have to see everything, and make it all be seen in your picture." Lilly pulled out a picture she had finished the day before of the forest, tapped it with her wand and showed it to Alex, "Once you can add enough detail that this happens" she said pointing to the leaves moving and falling and the small animals moving around naturally,"You've done it right. you'll see once I finish this one."
Back to top Go down
Alex Kudo
Ist Year
Ist Year
Alex Kudo

Slytherin

Exploring Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hogwarts   Exploring Hogwarts EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:31 am

Alex gasped at the wonders magic could create, looking at the painting Lilly had shown her. The birds fluttered, the leaves rustled in the wind... Everything was alive...
Snapping out of her trance, Alex glanced again at Lilly.
"How long does it take you to paint something like this?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Lilly Evans
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Lilly Evans

Gryffindor
Exploring Hogwarts Busy
Exploring Hogwarts 011

Enrolled

Exploring Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hogwarts   Exploring Hogwarts EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:32 am

"About this long" she said as she showed her the finished lake painting, and tapped it. "Here you can have this one" Lilly smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alex Kudo
Ist Year
Ist Year
Alex Kudo

Slytherin

Exploring Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hogwarts   Exploring Hogwarts EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:51 am

Alex gasped, taking the painting.
"That was really fast and thank you!" She exclaimed. "I mean seriously fast because you were talking to me most of the time!"
She stowed the painting into her baggy robe pockets, ready for putting in her room later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploring Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hogwarts   Exploring Hogwarts Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring Hogwarts
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next