Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger Temp4710
Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger 2ngev12thjpgDbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger 2ii97rmthjpg
Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger 2vblx61thjpg
Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger Angelic
Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger 011
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger Empty
PostSubject: Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger   Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:07 pm

The Use of any spells except the Unforgivable Spells can be used for this Duel.The Computer has randomly chosen Dbalerp to begin first.Use your own creativity to set traps in environment with Spells and so all.Points are graded by not observing who wins the Duel but on how efficiently different tactics and Spells are Used.Each post must have a minimum of 2 paragraphs and remember you cannot decide on what Happens to your opponent

The Use of the word 'Mudblood' is strictly forbidden

~LET THE DUEL BEGIN~
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info
dballerp
Ist Year
Ist Year
dballerp

Ravenclaw
Badges : Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger 2ngev12thjpgDbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger 2ii97rmthjpg
Hogsmeade Items : None
House Points : 90

PostSubject: Re: Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger   Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:21 pm

dballerp walks into the first battle a bit nervous, but confident as well. He sees hermione and immediately sees that she is intellegent, so he would have to use her own ability against her. dballerp felt like trapping hermione in the first move, just to get her annoyed and less focused. This would also cause her to use think less. He starts off with Petrificus Totalus and believes he has paralyzed her . While he believes she is in this state, he casts three straight stupify spells. Before he finishes his turn, he charges up and casts the most powerful stupify spell he has ever casted. dballerp spins his wand and gets into defensive position and awaits Hermione's move
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
Remarks : Class Topper! Registered Animagus : Infierno the Owl
Badges : Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger Mot10
Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger 2ngev12thjpgDbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger 2ii97rmthjpg
Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger Red_ci10
Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger Crappy
Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger 212
Status Message : o.o
House Points : 2511

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 0

PostSubject: Re: Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger   Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:55 pm

hermione blocked the first spell with megeros protego. She then did a few cart wheels to dodge all except one stupfy. For the last stupefy she conjured the silver shield. She then transfigured into an owl and flew high to a tree. Once she ot the the tree she transfigured back to normal and used avis then stupefy then levicorpus.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartz.5forum.net/
dballerp
Ist Year
Ist Year
dballerp

Ravenclaw
Badges : Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger 2ngev12thjpgDbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger 2ii97rmthjpg

PostSubject: Re: Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger   Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:14 pm

"That's quite a combination you put out there hermione. It's too bad I know quite a few myself", said dballerp. He first casts Finite Incantatem and directs the birds right to Hermione once she casts stupify. The birds get hit with the spell, rather then dballerp. He then quickly casts Liberacorpus to counter levicorpus. "Now it's my turn Ms. Granger", said dballerp with an evil voice. He first casts a stupify spell and uses Locomotor stupify and controls the stupify spell that has just been casted. He controls it and targets hermione to get a critical hit right on the chest. Right when that happens, he throws a rock at her and immediately casts engorgio on the rock and when it has swelled, he casts reducto to make the rock explode. He then picks up another rock, casts engorgio and uses Locomotor rock to control the big rock and use it for defence for hermione's turn
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger   Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:25 pm

Hermione jumped out of the way for the first spell. she used expulso on the rock that was going towards her. Some of the pieces hit her and made her arms bleed a bit. Next she uses levicorpus, megeros phanta stupefy, and langlock
Back to top Go down
dballerp
Ist Year
Ist Year
dballerp

Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger   Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:32 pm

"I see you have still not learned from your previous move, I guess I will just take advantage of this moment", says dballerp while chuckling. He first uses liberacorpus to deflect the levicorpus again and uses protego to deflect the megeros phanta stupify, although it caused dballerp to flinch momentarily, but quickly shakes out of it. However, the langlock applies and dballerp's tongue is stuck on the roof of his mouth. He is very annoyed by this and quickly casts Finite Incantatem, but not by speaking, by thinking of it (thanks to severus for the lesson). "Well done granger, I see you are more than meets the eye. Too bad I am as well". dballerp casts imperio, which is used for making the opponent do whatever the caster says to do. dballerp, believing that she is under the spell, tells her to tie herself up and throw her wand away. He then casts 2 stupify spells and finishes with a mageros phanta stupify. He then goes very close to her and casts incendio, and flames appear lashing out from his wand. Believing hermione will quickly recover from the spell, he casts Petrificus Totalus and casts 2 more stupify spells. He then gets his wand ready.
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger   Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:32 pm

TIME OUT!!! i have a few questions. 1... isnt ur toung still stuck? if so then y u talk. Two I dont think u could know non berbal things....
Back to top Go down
dballerp
Ist Year
Ist Year
dballerp

Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger   Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:36 pm

hermione granger wrote:
TIME OUT!!! i have a few questions. 1... isnt ur toung still stuck? if so then y u talk. Two I dont think u could know non berbal things....

In the half blood prince, severus casts spells in his "minds", so yea it is possible. And the spell hit me before I casted the spell that takes out any spell that's currently being used on me. So yea, it should make sense
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger   Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:45 pm

i mean like at first year they wouldnt have taught ui non verbal magic yet
Back to top Go down
dballerp
Ist Year
Ist Year
dballerp

Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger   Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:52 pm

hermione granger wrote:
i mean like at first year they wouldnt have taught ui non verbal magic yet

I thought all spells would apply, even non-verbal. Maybe you should just continue and a professor will stop us sooner or later if he finds a problem
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger   Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:00 pm

eh nah. I want to talk to the prof. before we continue
Back to top Go down
dballerp
Ist Year
Ist Year
dballerp

Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger   Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:01 pm

eh ok then, your choice I guess
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor
Remarks : Registered Animagi : Thunderbolt The Cheetah
Badges : Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger Temp2810
Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger 2vblx61thjpgDbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger Red_ci10
Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger Confused
Status Message : My Charms Grade 5B , the highest in Charms class
House Points : 2566

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger   Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:48 pm

I must say , Hermione's right on your tounge being stuck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.art-castle.biz/index.htm
dballerp
Ist Year
Ist Year
dballerp

Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger   Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:46 am

After I deflected the first two, THEN the langlock hit me. Then I used another spell to disengage the spell on me. So I am no longer in a langlock spell
Back to top Go down
Fred100
4th Year
4th Year
Fred100

Gryffindor
Remarks : Registered Animagi : Thunderbolt The Cheetah
Badges : Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger Temp2810
Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger 2vblx61thjpgDbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger Red_ci10
Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger Confused
Status Message : My Charms Grade 5B , the highest in Charms class
House Points : 2566

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger   Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:51 am

That's what the point is , How can you cast a spell CORRECTLY with your tounge stuck on the roof?
Back to top Go down
http://www.art-castle.biz/index.htm
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger Temp4710
Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger Angelic
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger   Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:46 am

I was walking through the duel room when I suddenly hear a word "Imperio!" I turned, raised my wand and yelled 'Expelliarmus!' I saw the green light shoot from my wand and hit the center space between Hermoine and Dballerp!

I rushed down the Arena and said "Thank you Miss Granger, 50 points for your participation! and Dballerp, Detentions! Follow Me"

Detentions Awarded >> Duel Cancelled >> Thread Locked
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger   Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger Empty

Back to top Go down

Dbalerp Vs Hermoine Granger
Page 1 of 1