Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

Aliens ordered me to crash car : Claims

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draco Malfoy
4th Year
4th Year
Draco Malfoy

Slytherin
Remarks : Top Points Earner (April 2010) Registered Animagi : Steingear the Phoenix
Badges : Aliens ordered me to crash car : Claims Temp2710
Aliens ordered me to crash car : Claims Tpe10
Aliens ordered me to crash car : Claims Runn10
Aliens ordered me to crash car : Claims 2ngev12thjpgAliens ordered me to crash car : Claims 2ii97rmthjpg
Aliens ordered me to crash car : Claims 2vblx61thjpgAliens ordered me to crash car : Claims Red_ci10
Aliens ordered me to crash car : Claims Chatty
Hogsmeade Items : None
Aliens ordered me to crash car : Claims 011
Status Message : We have an Ocean to study, we have a lake of lessons, we study a pond, we score a droplet, Then why study?....Lets just enjoy life!!!!
House Points : 2324

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

Aliens ordered me to crash car : Claims Empty
PostSubject: Aliens ordered me to crash car : Claims   Aliens ordered me to crash car : Claims EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:45 am

DAMIAN Amos says he was just following orders from a "head alien" when his car sped into another vehicle in 2004, killing a Gold Coast grandfather.

But government prosecutors said Amos was simply drunk, The Gold Coast Bulletin reports today.

During the opening day of his trial in Southport District Court Tuesday, the 32-year-old pleaded not guilty, on the grounds of insanity, to the dangerous operation of a motor vehicle, causing death.

The jury heard how Amos had a history of paranoid schizophrenia and had not taken his medication the morning of October 9, 2004, when his car, travelling at 140km/h (87mph), rear-ended the hatchback of 58-year-old Keith Evenis in Queensland.

The massive impact shunted the hatchback forward 74m (243 feet.) into a tree. It exploded in a fireball, instantly killing Evenis.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/aliens-ordered-me-to-crash-car/story-e6freuy9-1225859141929
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubbies.forummotion.info

Aliens ordered me to crash car : Claims
Page 1 of 1