Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

The Myth of the day ~ What do you think?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Flitwick
Ist Year
Ist Year
Professor Flitwick

Hufflepuff
Badges : The Myth of the day ~ What do you think? 2ngev12thjpgThe Myth of the day ~ What do you think? 2ii97rmthjpg
The Myth of the day ~ What do you think? Bored
Hogsmeade Items : None
The Myth of the day ~ What do you think? 011
Status Message : Im small like a dwarf, with a long coat, and very long shoes, who am I ? Im Professor Flitwick !
House Points : 304

The Myth of the day ~ What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: The Myth of the day ~ What do you think?   The Myth of the day ~ What do you think? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:25 pm

The myth of the day

CHAPTER 1: The dream.

As i focused on what could change my life, there was something, in there. It was magical and wonderful. I had dreams about it in my sleep. It was nothing common, nothing real . It was a myth, a legend maybe popular in some time. I knew it. I could see water, and trees Men gathering and singing. they were humming. And there was splashing in the distance. A boat was marked with mysterious letters |#~|. There was a cabin on one side of the river and a well on the other. It was then i began to wonder, it wasn't from a time in the past, because the men were dressed casually. I zoomed back to realist, to find the moon rising and glistening over the water. It was silent until there was humming. It got louder and louder, they were humming a word that wasn't known to the English dictionary.
'Una Manack' They repeated it. Until there was splashing. The men then stopped humming and the water glistened and shone, and all of a sudden the water rose until......

Josiejane
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor
Remarks : The Only Wizard Lord Voldemort Ever Feared.
Badges : The Myth of the day ~ What do you think? 2ngev12thjpgThe Myth of the day ~ What do you think? 2ii97rmthjpgThe Myth of the day ~ What do you think? 2vblx61thjpg
The Myth of the day ~ What do you think? Relaxed
House Points : 745

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 10

PostSubject: Re: The Myth of the day ~ What do you think?   The Myth of the day ~ What do you think? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:18 pm

I dont think I can make right now...go on! write some more chapters!
Back to top Go down
Professor Flitwick
Ist Year
Ist Year
Professor Flitwick

Hufflepuff
Badges : The Myth of the day ~ What do you think? 2ngev12thjpgThe Myth of the day ~ What do you think? 2ii97rmthjpg
The Myth of the day ~ What do you think? Bored
Hogsmeade Items : None
Status Message : Im small like a dwarf, with a long coat, and very long shoes, who am I ? Im Professor Flitwick !
House Points : 304

PostSubject: Re: The Myth of the day ~ What do you think?   The Myth of the day ~ What do you think? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:00 am

Well Thanks, i will write somemore, what about 1 every few days because well, i havn't wrote this story in months i started it like months ago and never finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Myth of the day ~ What do you think?   The Myth of the day ~ What do you think? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Myth of the day ~ What do you think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry :: Awards,Tournaments & Events :: Hogwarts Parchment-
Jump to: