Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

things inspired me to write other things.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
Remarks : Class Topper! Registered Animagus : Infierno the Owl
Badges : things inspired me to write other things. Mot10
things inspired me to write other things. 2ngev12thjpgthings inspired me to write other things. 2ii97rmthjpg
things inspired me to write other things. 2vblx61thjpg
things inspired me to write other things. Red_ci10
things inspired me to write other things. Crappy
things inspired me to write other things. 212
Status Message : o.o
House Points : 2511

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 0

things inspired me to write other things. Empty
PostSubject: things inspired me to write other things.   things inspired me to write other things. EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:09 am

We all are soldiors fighting for the same reason. We live in piece with each other. We fight.. We are all here for the same reasons. To live. To serve. To die. -Hermione granger

The story behind this one: I was reading a poem that told about this soldior. He wrote notes to his parents about a friend that had lost both an arm and a leg. After months the parents recieve a note saying thier son had dies. When they see the dead body The boy had lost an arm and a leg. It was sad but it reminded me what it means to be a soldior!

Love isnt what you expect. Never give up on love. Love will find a way as long as you believe. Live. Love. Believe. -Hermione Granger.

The story behind this one: I was reading the lyrics to a song called Love Will Find A Way. It inspired me. I even believe that love will find a way as long as u live to believe it.

Black and white arent all you have to see. If you dont see colors you dont believe. If you dont believe you wont susceed. If yo dont susceed then whats the point of life itself? -Hermione Granger

The story behind this one: One morn i was asking myself a question aboutr art and noticed black and white pictures. IK believed that they were duller without color. I blinked and i saw the colors. The colors weren't really there. I put them there by how i believed the colors should go.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartz.5forum.net/
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw
Badges : things inspired me to write other things. 2ngev12thjpgthings inspired me to write other things. 2ii97rmthjpgthings inspired me to write other things. 2vblx61thjpg
things inspired me to write other things. Tired
Hogsmeade Items : None
Status Message : Amortentia potion, I smell roses, trees, vanilla, rain and new books
House Points : 755

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

PostSubject: Re: things inspired me to write other things.   things inspired me to write other things. EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:28 pm

Thats really cool Hermione
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
Remarks : Class Topper! Registered Animagus : Infierno the Owl
Badges : things inspired me to write other things. Mot10
things inspired me to write other things. 2ngev12thjpgthings inspired me to write other things. 2ii97rmthjpg
things inspired me to write other things. 2vblx61thjpg
things inspired me to write other things. Red_ci10
things inspired me to write other things. Crappy
things inspired me to write other things. 212
Status Message : o.o
House Points : 2511

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 0

PostSubject: Re: things inspired me to write other things.   things inspired me to write other things. EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:00 am

thnx
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartz.5forum.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: things inspired me to write other things.   things inspired me to write other things. Empty

Back to top Go down

things inspired me to write other things.
Page 1 of 1