Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor
Remarks : The Only Wizard Lord Voldemort Ever Feared.
Badges : Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct 2ngev12thjpgDetention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct 2ii97rmthjpgDetention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct 2vblx61thjpg
Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct Relaxed
Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct 011
House Points : 745

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 10

Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct Empty
PostSubject: Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct   Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:17 am

Albus Dumbledore waits patienty in the empty classroom.

Last edited by Professor Dumbledore on Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
Remarks : Class Topper! Registered Animagus : Infierno the Owl
Badges : Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct Mot10
Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct 2ngev12thjpgDetention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct 2ii97rmthjpg
Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct 2vblx61thjpg
Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct Red_ci10
Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct Crappy
Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct 212
Status Message : o.o
House Points : 2511

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 0

PostSubject: Re: Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct   Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:18 am

i walk in and take my seat waiting fer further instructions.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartz.5forum.net/
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor
Badges : Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct 2ngev12thjpgDetention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct 2ii97rmthjpgDetention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct 2vblx61thjpg

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct   Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:30 am

Albus looked at her and spoke,"you will realize the fact the I am not at all pleased with the deed. And you will agree that you will try and avoid fighting in the future." He continued," Okay, Come over here" He beckoned her to the nearby table,"Inside this box, is a hinkypunk." He opened the box and sent something out, probably invisible, yo naked eye.. "You will go outside to the grounds, and reach back to the castle, without getting lost, by the misleading HinkyPunk. I think there's a dozen out there. You understand?" He asked.

[Minimum 15 posts in RP required. No repetitions and spamming allowed.]

Last edited by Professor Dumbledore on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct 2ngev12thjpgDetention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct 2ii97rmthjpg

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct   Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:33 am

umm i dont have a clue how to do this and y not be pleased that i took what i deserved i was being modest.
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct   Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:36 am

Albus spoke softly," Oh I did not mean that deed, Miss Granger, I talked about the fighting bit" He nodded,"you will now go outside to the grounds. the HinkyPunks are known for making people lost. They mislead you. You will try and get back to the castle. You are allowed to use magic only to tackle the creature, nothing else." He replied
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct   Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:42 am

[Minimum 15 posts in RP required. No repetitions and spamming allowed.]

Note:
You only made one posts.
And HinkyPunks are ghostly creatures. They mislead you by showing lights in the wrong direction and by showing wrong paths.
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct   Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:43 am

got it ionly posted one coz i was wondering if that was good enough or not
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct   Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:46 am

Then continue. Get Outside and try get back in without being lost. [Min 15 posts required]
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct   Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:53 am

I walked through the forest again. I was running fast. It seemed like the forest would never end. I thought i was running in circles. I reconised all the trees. * stopped to take a break besides a rock 3 feet tall. I found some wierd animals and i thought they were kinda like ghosts. There was about 5 of them. I thought they said that they would lead me to the castle so i followed them. After about a minute i reconised alot of the landscape and turned around. the wierd little creatured attacked me because i wouldnt follow. i used levicorpus ad watched all but one of them hang by tjeir ankle. I ran away from the last one adn made it to the castle. i walked inside nd closed the door on the creature. i was finally back.
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct   Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:05 am

It was a misty night and i was walking through the forbidden forest. only one person knew where i was and i hoped no one else figured out. I saw this thing it looked like a ghost of an animal. it wanted to lead me back to the saftey of the castle but i had heard of these creatures before and knew not to follow. I tricked it by following it 100 feet and let it go ahead then i walked through the forest the other way. when an hour passed by i knew i was even more lost than before. I kept walking untill i saw another ghost looking creature. I thought the creatre was gooing to attack do i yelled " Expolso" after the explosion turned north and walked for about 5 minutes thn stoped by the edge of the forest to see if professor hagrid would be able to see me when i walked back ito the school. I quietly ducked and walked so close to the cabin i could barely walk without scraping my arm. I walked ito the castle and went to eat breakfast before i worked some more.
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct   Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:40 am

I was camping in the forbidden forest and it was my last day camping. I was seeing if i cold survive a week alone with only a few biscits to eat and 1 canteen of water. I decided it was time to leave and i started packing up my tent. After i was packed up a little ghost like creature came up to me and asked if i wanted directions. I knew that this creature would mislead me so i decided to have a little fun with it. I planned to follow it until i found a rock to sit on. then i would tell the creature to go on without me and that i would catch up.cthen i wold head west and find the castle. We left the campsite and walked for about an hour then i found a rock to sit on. the creature was gone as soon as i said, "go ahead i will catch up" once the creature was out of site i turned west and headed that way following a small stream. I reconized the stream sice i have followed it many times before to get away from the castle. I went past the centaur caps quietly so that they didnt know i eas there. Finally i walked out of the forest and back up to the castle i was so glad.
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct   Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:04 am

one snowy morning i was on my way back to the castle from a trip to a centuar village when i get lost. I asked everyone around from cetaurs to turtles and no one knew the way back to the castle. I walked for days and couldnt find my way back. one morning a lil creature told me the way to go was west. i had been going that way fer days so i went north. after 5 hours of going north i turned and went east. after an hour i finally found an opening in the trees and went through it. i was finally home after about a week. i was so happy that i was cheering myself on.
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct   Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:17 am

One day fer quititch pratice i had to fly throgh the forbidden forest. I was behind because i got lost on the forest and had no way to communicate with the other team mates. I wove in and out of the trees heaing north and i found a groupe of 12 ghostly creatures trying to tell me what way to go. The leader told me to go east so i starte going east. I dont know how but after about 5 minutes i was in the field right outside the gates of hogwarts and i walked throgh the gate. i was so glad to be back and celebrated with cake.
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct   Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:52 am

One night i was walkig throgh the forbidden forest alone. All my light came from these little fireflies that were floating around. I picked up my jar and trapped some just so i had a little light/ While i was walking i saw a ghostly animal comeout of no where into the im light. It said that i should be going north but i looked at my compass and i was going north. So i turned west an walked for quite a while. i found a fence an followed it through the field after i get out of the forest.the fence lead me to the hogwarts gate. i walked through the gate an went to pack some food fer my next journey
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct   Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:59 am

One day i went to the desert to see if i could get back to hofwarts an how long it would take. I walke for about 5 miles then i starte reconizing the area. i hoped it was just me and not actally happening. i walked for about 6 hours when a cute little ghostly animal came up to me ajd told me how to get home. i knew that this creature would try to trick me so i went oposite of what they said. I went 5 miles north turned and went 3 miles east, and sure enough i got home and i had the right idea about switching around the creatures words.

Last edited by hermione granger on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct   Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:08 am

I went to antartica next to see if i could make it home. i walked for 100 miles over the frozen land of mountains, and ice. snow blew i my face and it hurt to walk through the weather. When i got to the ocean i figured out that the ice was cracking so i ran 15 miles and floated on a glacier for abot 25 or 35 miles. i got to the edge of france and had to walk through the climate there. it was still cold when i finally got to paris. I asked a creature fer directions and the creature said i should go 50 miles north and then 14 miles east then i should be there. with my exsperiance in hash weather i went 50 miles south then 14 miles west. I made it back to hogwarts for the easter break to start.
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct   Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:28 am

I went to cuba to try to get back home as my third trip ot of the country. i walked the legth of the islad thinking of a way to get across the ocean. I found a small ship and set sail. I sailed 400 miles just to get home. I almost got killed in a storm. there was lots of lighting and rain. and there was hurricane strong currents. I took a month to tavle that far coz most of the way was harder than the rest of the way. As soon as i got to shore i found a little basket. inside was a creature. i asked it how to get to hogwarts and the creature said" Follow the river north for 50 miles then yu will be home. I went douth along the river and travled 50 miles. i got back to the castle safely with only a small cut from the trip
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct   Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:52 am

I went tothe country of Argentina next. I took a ship to puro then from there i got directions from a wierd creature. He said to go across the ocean on a ship and get to ireland then walke 5 miles north and u will be where u need to be. I sailed to england and walked 50 miles instead of what the creature said. It took me forever i had to go acrodd lan and sea throgh months of col weather and a few weeks of hot weather. As soon as i got back to hogwarts i was excited to see where i would go net
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct   Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:00 am

next i travled to Washington D.C. I loved going there and i loved traveling. I took a plane to argentina and then walked to chille. i waited for the fiesta in chille to end then i sailed to china. i walked over 3000 miles from china to paris, france. as soon as i got past paris a little creature told me that when i went to england i needed to walk 50 miles east. So when i got to England i walked 50 miles West and ended up in hogsmede. I walked through hogsmede and to the gate i opened the gate and wlaked inside. I was so relieved that i went to sleep for a little while.
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct   Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:06 am

When i woke up an hour later i was in california. i was happy to be in a sunny place. I walked to the studios and asked a wierd little creature (who was the DJ) how to get back to hogwarts. he said that i had to fly to japan and then walk sail to china. then i had to walk to a little town in Italy. then from there i would sail to englad and go 50 miles west. So i flew up to china (instead of japan) and then walked to a little town in france (instead of Italy) i sailed to england and then went 50 miles east. i ended up at the edge of the forbidden forest by the time i stopped. I walked into the school and down to the kitchen to get a snack.
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct   Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:14 am

after i got something to eat i went to egypt. I asked a little creature ( he was the king there) directions to france. He said i had to go 500 miles west. I went 500 miles east and landed in the dead center of france. I walked north to the shore and the sailed to england from there i ra straight noth through the forbidden forest untill i was back at hogwarts. I decided to take a little break before i went on the last 2 trips
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct   Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:19 am

the next trip was easier than the last ones. I went to the edge of the country and asked for directions back. the creature said all i had to do was go 890 miles north. i decided to go 890 miles west . I went through the towns and walked through snow. i walked in mountains for 3 days straight. Finally i was back in the forbidden forest and i ran through the trees to the castle and up to my friends to talk fer a little bit before i had to leave for the last time.
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct   Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:24 am

For my final trip i got to go back to the forbidden forest. I decided to take my time because it was so peaceful. No strong wind or howling of a were wolf. I walked up to the creature to see what he would say. the creatue told me to go east for 30 minutes then i would be home. I gave the creature some berries then left. I went through the trees slowly heading north. I walked past the rock where i tricked one of the creatures and i walked past the 4 hanging by their ankles still. I looked around happily for about an hour the i realized that i was right next to the castle. i walk inside and head to professor dumbledore's office to see what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Professor Dumbledore
Head Of Staff
Head Of Staff
Professor Dumbledore

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct   Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:43 am

Albus Dumbledore nodded as she entered,"Yes Miss Granger Please take your seat as I go through your detention trips..." He said and extracted the memory out of her and started going through it, to see if she had went through her detention fairly.
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct   Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:46 am

sits down at a chair in the office
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct   Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct Empty

Back to top Go down

Detention for Hermione Granger for Misconduct
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next