Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

The Debate Season One (Deabte Two)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Severus Snape
Head Master
Head Master
Professor Severus Snape

Slytherin
Badges : The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) Temp4710
The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) 2ngev12thjpgThe Debate Season One (Deabte Two) 2ii97rmthjpg
The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) 2vblx61thjpg
The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) Angelic
The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) 011
Status Message : I am sorry Argentina......You failed Millions!!
House Points : 3053

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 5

The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) Empty
PostSubject: The Debate Season One (Deabte Two)   The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:48 am

Here are the Teams listed as of today.

Team Alpha

Professor Severus Snape
Hermoine Granger
Nymphadora Tonks

Team Beta

Professor Lilly Evans
Luna Lovegood
Professor Shanon Fire

Now the Topic is -----

Spoiler:

Let the fire of words begin!!
Back to top Go down
http://thedungeons.info
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
Remarks : Class Topper! Registered Animagus : Infierno the Owl
Badges : The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) Mot10
The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) 2ngev12thjpgThe Debate Season One (Deabte Two) 2ii97rmthjpg
The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) Red_ci10
The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) Crappy
The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) 212
Status Message : o.o
House Points : 2511

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 0

PostSubject: Re: The Debate Season One (Deabte Two)   The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:29 pm

I think that it is good that she did stop because everything in harry potter got so important that the other books/movies afterwards really wouldnt matter as much as number 7 did. Everything that happened in Number 7 with saying who got married and who had who and all... We already know a bunch about that sort of stuff anyways so we dont need another whole entire 5 books about all the details afterwards. Anyways its always easier to just have people make up what they want about it... gives people time to learn to write fan fics
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartz.5forum.net/
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw
Badges : The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) 2ngev12thjpgThe Debate Season One (Deabte Two) 2ii97rmthjpgThe Debate Season One (Deabte Two) 2vblx61thjpg
The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) Tired
Hogsmeade Items : None
Status Message : Amortentia potion, I smell roses, trees, vanilla, rain and new books
House Points : 755

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Debate Season One (Deabte Two)   The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:45 pm

I think she should've written more. Maybe even a couple short stories about the mauraders, I was always facinated with them, or the next generation, there are a lot of people including me, that think she should write about that.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
2nd Year
2nd Year
Nymphadora Tonks

Slytherin
Badges : The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) 2ngev12thjpgThe Debate Season One (Deabte Two) 2ii97rmthjpg
The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) Bored
Status Message : “Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think"
House Points : 1046

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Debate Season One (Deabte Two)   The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:13 pm

I think it is good she stopped. I would be so sad to read anymore of the books, since all of my favorite characters are dead.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
2nd Year
2nd Year
Luna Lovegood

Ravenclaw
Badges : The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) 2ngev12thjpgThe Debate Season One (Deabte Two) 2ii97rmthjpgThe Debate Season One (Deabte Two) 2vblx61thjpg
The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) Tired
Status Message : Amortentia potion, I smell roses, trees, vanilla, rain and new books
House Points : 755

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Debate Season One (Deabte Two)   The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:04 pm

But that doesn't mean that there won't be more characters you might like.
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
Remarks : Class Topper! Registered Animagus : Infierno the Owl
Badges : The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) Mot10
The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) Red_ci10
The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) Crappy
The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) 212
Status Message : o.o
House Points : 2511

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 0

PostSubject: Re: The Debate Season One (Deabte Two)   The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:35 am

personal oppinions arent the same as everyone else's oppinion tonks. And Luna, You shouldnt be trying to ruin someones personal oppinions. I've heard of people who began to believe everything that everyone else believed because everyone downed their own oppinions against things.

My oppinion against this is the fact that if J.K Rowling wanted us to know more about the mauderers then she wouldve wrote more on them. the fact is that they werent ever the main part of the book until it came to the prisoner of askaban. And then they barely said a thing about them also. I mean If i was going to write a series of books that mentions some characters and wanted them to know more about them I wouldve told alot more things about them besides the fact that they made a map and the bullied one of the best professors ever at the schools.

I actually think that if she made more books/movies that everything would be more depressing knowing that alot of great people died. Even tough It would be better because Voldemort is gone now it would still be pretty depressing. I mean I dont think George even kept the joke shop running after the battle because he didnt have his twin around to be with him. I would do the same thing.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartz.5forum.net/
Nymphadora Tonks
2nd Year
2nd Year
Nymphadora Tonks

Slytherin
Badges : The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) 2ngev12thjpgThe Debate Season One (Deabte Two) 2ii97rmthjpg
The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) Bored
Status Message : “Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think"
House Points : 1046

Enrolled

PostSubject: Re: The Debate Season One (Deabte Two)   The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:03 am

Even if there were new characters, nobody could replace Lupin, Snape, Dobby, Fred, TONKS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Debate Season One (Deabte Two)   The Debate Season One (Deabte Two) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Debate Season One (Deabte Two)
Page 1 of 1