Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Quills Away and Wands Out!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live DuelLive Duel  Live DuelLive Duel  Request Forum DuelRequest Forum Duel  

soooo...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hermione granger
4th Year
4th Year
hermione granger

Gryffindor
Remarks : Class Topper! Registered Animagus : Infierno the Owl
Badges : soooo... Mot10
soooo... 2ngev12thjpgsoooo... 2ii97rmthjpg
soooo... 2vblx61thjpg
soooo... Red_ci10
soooo... Crappy
soooo... 212
Status Message : o.o
House Points : 2511

Enrolled
Wizarding Power: 0

soooo... Empty
PostSubject: soooo...   soooo... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:37 pm

Okay so i guess ima warn u ahead of time... ima be leaving after the next tournament..... professor snape may know why but for those of u who dont... Im sick and tired of trying for stuff that i cant get because someone ekse who comes along thats older than me always gets what im going for and now im sick of it. I dont believe that its a good thing that im giving up and Ive tried as hard as i can not to give up but.... Ive lost all hope with getting injured and at school people getting what im going for also... i dont think i can stand it anymore.

--Hermione Granger

P.S. A wise person once told me that things would come to those who believe and to those who have worked har. But if thats true than why havent i gotten one thing ive deserved.. i mean i have work for nearly a year for apperantly nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartz.5forum.net/

soooo...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry :: Common Rooms :: Inter-House Common Room-
Jump to: